Balika Vadhu

BV - Apr 27th 2011 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Bhairav waits for Jagya at Marine drive, thinking abt all that he has learned abt him. Jagya comes there. Bhairav doesnt reveal anything and tells him abt a house he has seen for Jagya. The address that he reveals is Jagya's real address. Jagya panics and says the house is not good. Bhairav says he has seen it and is sure its good enough. Jagya says Bhairav has no clue since he doesn't live in Mumbai. Bhairav slaps Jagya

Bhairav asks Jagya how much more he will lie. He says he knows that Jagya is living at the house with his so-called wife Gauri. Jagya then comes up with a lame excuse that hostel was full and Gauri is his class-mate and they found this house and had to lie about their marital status. Bhairav is not convinced and starts to say bad things about Gauri since she was living with someone that she has no relationship with. Jagya gets mad and tells Bhairav to stop and reveals that he loves Gauri and plans to marry her. Bhairav is stumped.

Jagya goes on that he cannot live with Anandi since her thoughts are different from his. He has tried his level best to make his marriage work, but Anandi is irreparable and is a gawar. Another slap from Bhairav. He tells Jagya to stop blaming Anandi when she has nothing to do with this. He says he is ashamed to have such a lying and useless son like Jagya. He feels bad abt how he will reveal all this to the rest of the family. He warns Jagya to never set foot in Jetsar and never to return again.

Bhairav tells that on behalf of his family he is releasing Jagya off all the ties with the family.Forget abt Jagya dumping Anandi, Bhairav says he is dumping Jagya out of everyone's lives. Jagya says he is being blamed for Bhairav's own mistake. Had they not gotten him married as kids to Anandi, then this day wouldn't have come. Jagya says that Anandi and him were forced into a relationship that they did not understand as kids. He solely blames Bhairav for everything that has happened. Bhairav is shocked beyond words.

Precap: Anandi sadly feeds DS who hugs her.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haha so now what? Bhairon very conveniently breaks off all ties with his son, but that won't actually make Jagya mend his ways. Jagya can just go on living with Gauri and lying to her. I am waiting for Gauri to know the truth. Hopefully she'll be sensible enough to leave Jagya. That's the only way they can knock some sense into Jagya's head.
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!

really hope bhairov comes back and reveals everything to the family and doesn't try to sugarcoat things

can't believe jag. i don't blame him esp since his family kept him and anandi apart for 5 years so it gave them a chance to grow apart
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

Excellent episode...both Bhairon and Jagya did a brilliant job today...

While Bhairon was right in his own sense... Jagya wasn't completely wrong either...Jagya nailed it with those last few dialogues...BANG ON target - Child Marriage ! he was absolutely correct there and I agree with his pov completely...this should now knock some sense into people and make them think twice about this evil practice called child marriage... loved today's episode as it brought out the real theme of this show ! applauds πŸ‘
Edited by divmath - 12 years ago
rais thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updateπŸ‘.. good that its all in open now..
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no matter how disgusted i am by jagyas behvior i totally i agree with the last part...child marriage is the problem
atria thumbnail
Thanks
Hmmm I'm not liking this. If Bhairon breaks ties and goes back to Jetsar how will Gauri learn the truth? Don't drag this further please, let Gauri know. Otherwise it will be more of the same. Anandi crying, Bhairon Sumitra consoling her, DS blaming her for everything, Jagya and Gauri romancing in Mumbai. Enough already !
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great job my dear.πŸ‘
Let me add just a little since i am beginning to understand Hindi small small...lol. Correct me if am wrong .
B was about to go when he felt sharp pain and was about to fall, J tried to help him by catching him, But B used the little strength he had felt to take away J's hand off him and said he doesnt need his help ..as i am not your father and you are not my son!..and he slowly left leaving J sad.

I remembered that part because that's my best part to the whole epi today. So tell me if am right so i know if am improving in the Hindi...lol(Am a Nigerian)
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This storyline reminds me of my friend's life. Only difference is she was educated and was computer science graduate and her marriage was arranged (not child marriage). She was married to a guy who was in Austin and later when she came to US, she found out he was already married. He married my friend just to satisfy his family. What a moron he was.
If the CVs wanted to show the downside of child marriage, they should have done it without Gowri in the picture. Now it is more like cheating your spouse and dumping her because she is not good enough for you. The state of Anandi (being dumped) can be of any married woman. I have seen few neighbors here whose marriages have ended up in divorce after 15 or 17 years of marriage. The kids suffer and the whole family go for counseling.
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: avyarima

Great job my dear.πŸ‘
Let me add just a little since i am beginning to understand Hindi small small...lol. Correct me if am wrong .
B was about to go when he felt sharp pain and was about to fall, J tried to help him by catching him, But B used the little strength he had felt to take away J's hand off him and said he doesnt need his help ..as i am not your father and you are not my son!..and he slowly left leaving J sad.

I remembered that part because that's my best part to the whole epi today. So tell me if am right so i know if am improving in the Hindi...lol(Am a Nigerian)

I must have missed this part...thanks!

I agree with all of you, both Bhairav and Jagya are right, but Jagya is using the wrong way to prove he is right, so he comes out looking bad. I don't think Bhairav will sugar coat anything. I wonder if he will have a heart attack