Thendral Update Wednesday 27th April 2011

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update ShamShammu!!😃 Your side comments were Superrr Shammu!

Charu is going to UK?🤣🤣...oh please pack her to UK, we can get some break from seeing her romance with her athai...oh this is why our GW is keeping her face just like someone who got few slap from ghost?🤢..good good..keep it up. I am not going to have hopes till they show Charu going to UK...as this team is capable to show her not going too but there are a lot of possibilities for her to leave.

This Charu is very annoying..she is not even bothered about her dad😡...but only worrying about romancing with her athai darling and about her plans on separating T&T...for that she is ready to risk her dad's health too & asking to treat him there...She is a very truthful daughter for someone who showered her with a lot of love😲..poor VR.

Anand's part was total mokkai sigh. Total waste...useless...boring just to drag the time😡😡.
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Shammu for the wonderful update...😃

Anand at some point of time is going to open up against thulz and is going to make stories i guess and the story is moving for the next set of opponents for T and T when Charu makes an exit.

Though she agreed to go with her dad I feel she would continue with her plans thru her chella athai...now we can see more of Telephonic romance...(No seeing, No hugging Romance...a way better ). I do not want Nits to accompany them as lav would not feel the pain much when he is not there...he has to be there and should be there and she shd feel the pain in her MIL's hands, so presence of Nits or absence does not make a differece.😛

Now Charu is not totally out, she is just like a retired hurt batsman, anytime can make an entry with a bang with her plans on with GW.

Now charu's absence from T and T's life can be both positive and negative..

positive things would be..

1) Thulz can be peaceful and so are the viewers that Charu would not torture us by touching TA and doing all nonsense stuff directly though.

2) TA will not get a job thru Charu...lol...so TA going to work is not in the near future atleast till he is insulted badly by the people who gave money.
Last promo when TA got up from bed, for a second I thought he was dreaming that he was going back to work, he would have got scared that if it was he really going back to work...😆

3) Thulz mum related stories might take good track in the being..😛

Flaws would be

1) GW and Charu's real face will never come out in open to TA

2) The money matter where Deepa was held would not be open either no sooner unless lavanya/Nits tells it..Lav will not for sure.😡

3) Charu will keep her plans on with GW and GW will make her new plans to progess, dosham and all those nonsense stuff😡

4) Anand and co the new set of villian for T and T and the problem is T/TA will not have any clue about it if they are planning to torture them indirectly..

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shammu for the nice update!😊 Nice comments.

Since Charu needs to accompany her dad to UK, she might try to get into action as soon as possible to harm Thulasi or she might do something to herself so she won't be able to accompany her dad🤢. What kind girl she is😈? She is not even LEAST bothered to take care of her dad who is so lovable to her and went to the extreme of stabbing a person who made his daughter unhappy. She is totally unfit to be VR daughter. Nice to see Periappa acting little bold to her😊.

Tomorrow Psycho is gg to meet her sothai and discuss her nonsense plans🤢. Ammam, first she has to get permission from her romance partner whether to leave to UK for her dads treatment rite😡? Idiot. VR and Gayathri should just send her back to the orphanage.

Anand part was so mokai and just a filler. Nothing to say about it.🥱
Edited by Pearl27 - 13 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks shams for the update😊. Coming to anands' track pavam why he is getting beaten up.omg they are hitting their own mappillai .😲
OMG charu does not care about   her father 🤢😡.She wants to risk her father's life for her love va?? ...Sigh .
And this psycho is calculating how to separate TA from thuls.😡  She is too busy trying to get TA Ana periappa and gayathri periamma cares about vr. What a selfish and ungrateful creature she is. ??😡 
Intha arumai penai entha orphanage…thookitu…vanthega?. Finally periappa has decided to listen to doctor's words. Hmmm periappa is cautious now.

Lot of param placed by dr on periappa's shoulders he has to cure his brother, kapathufy T&t pinna psycho probs vera😭.So periappa will use this u.k trip opportunity to get cure vr and this will be good opportunity for charu's manamaruthal as advised by dr.gokul🥱.

But as we all expected this psycho is unwilling to go to u.k. 😲😡Periappa should talk to gayathri and T&t and discuss about this psycho and what to do next. This charu may attempt to kill thuls before u.k trip…it's my guess.
moni_G thumbnail

Thanks Shammz. Super Mokkai episode except for few scenes in part 1 and part 3.

How will this mental accept to go out of city.. its going to be real challenge to Periaapa.. I did not watch part 2.. it waste of 5.5 mins..
Wow Dr advised to take her to bangalore but now she is going to get out of the country... She is even ready to risk her father's life for her lustful desire..As some anon said indha ponnukagha va VR kola panna thoonijaaru.. ithula avaruku jail dhandanai verae... But why dint Dr advise Periappa to share this matter with T and Thulz.. Now Thulz will surely get stabbed by charu.. My predictions are

1) If dir want to drag the story to years.. Charu will not go to UK rather she will harm thulz badly which will happen in front of TA's eyes..

2) Or Things mite go out of Periappa's control so charu will harm Thulz badly after which periappa will take serious actions

3) Since periappa is compelling her to go to UK she mite kill periappa or even VR as he is big hindrance for her

4) She mite plot a big idea against Thulz and will ask GW to take care of it and leave the country..

5) Nit also mite leave along with Vr family to Uk and so LAv will all alone and suffer a lot from periamma ( which will be feast for viewers)

Shemmo thumbnail
First part reminded me of Chandramukhi😆 Man Anand part was semma mokkai😡 But Anand expression was hilarious😆 I dont think that Charu will leave India, argg Director dont disappoint us pleaseee😳 Good Periyappa knows about her fully👏

Rans, ur lucky. T&T scene for youuu, i think😆🥳

If Charu goes to UK, lets celebrate it🤣
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Shammu for the nice update,

So Charu is leaving to UK.. Hmm till she leaves we cannot trust..!! Even if she leaves she will be planning something through GW..
I was just thinking..while Charu returning from UK all that nallava and seeing GW torturing Thulasi where Charu supports Thulasi instead of GW would be really a nice nose cut for GW... (I know romba over aa yosikre...hmm..😆 )

How can this Charu think about being with her athai and TA all the time.. even when her dad is in such a condition..!! 😡 So tomorrow she is going to meet her athai and tell this shocking news..!!

Edited by TTfan - 13 years ago
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Shammu!!

OMG great addi for Anand!!! AP romba poddu kuddukuraan!!! lol
Love the joke "" My brother is soft type!!!""

Oh poor VR!! Intha pissasse thanthaa plan vezhaseiyurathukaga appavaye pazhi kudduka thooninchutha!! Cha ivaal ellam oru ponnu!!!
Manushaar endre solla mudhiyathu!!!
Cha ennaku kovam kovam-a vaaruthu!!! Ippidi oru Uyir-a kappatha kudda yosikiraa!!! Cha!!!

Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

If Charu goes to UK, lets celebrate it🤣

But Shammu Kumaran ellatheyum kaddassi nerathila kulappithaa???
He always do that!!!!

Approm nanga thaan summa ethiir paarthu upset agurathu!!!