Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

27th April WU_ first baby and then naitik

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
27th april WU.

(credit  for text  Pree👏)

episode  start  with  akshara  and  varsha  go to  the  restorant  in garden . akshi  say that  thanks  varsha  to bring  ananaya  because  i  want  to  see  her  too.they  start  talking  about  things. varsha said  badhai  ho  and  said  you  were  worried  for  no  reason  and  ask  if  natik is  happy  . akshi  said yes and  said  i  was  wrong. here  shawrya  is  talking  to  naitik  . he  ask  that  are you happy  ? naitik  said  he  is  happy  but  he  is  narves  while  he  have  big  responcibilty  being  dady. shaurya  said  that  its  the  same  felling  every one  have  but  you  cant  say  that  in  front of  the  ladies. with  them  you  always  have to  give  them  sapport  and  said  this  is  not  like  the  business  deal  where  everything  is  clear. here  you learn  new  things every day.he said  he  have  one  book  he  referd  when  varsha  was  pregnenet  so  naitik  said  give  me  that  book. he  said  yes  but  no  book  will  give  you  the  prectical  that you have  to learn  by your  own. naitik  says  how? shaurya  said  its  eacy  boss is  always  correct  never  say no😆. at  night  1  they  will  say  icecream  than  you  will  ;have t o take  tham  and  middel  of  the  night  and  never  say  no  othervise  they  start  crying😆. and  he  said  this  is  great  feeling  being  dady. after  baby born  you  dont  need  alaram  to  wakeup  the  baby  cry and  you will  be  up  but  this  is  with  the  pleasure. there is  so  good  feel  about  that . he  said  that  now  he  cant  imagine  life  without  ananaya.  he  said  the  child  bring  new  meaning  to your  life. and  akshara  and  naitik  they  will  adjust  to  everything  acordingly. he  said  when  baby  come  when  you come  from  work   the  wife  whant  ask  for  water for  you  but  they  will start  about  baby  and  what  we  need and  all.
here  varsha  said  that  life  will change  after baby  , aksahra  ask  why  she  dont  feel  anything  yet. varsha  said  it  will after  some  time. and  she  said  now  you  just  take  care  of  your  self  and  eat  well. akshar  ask  if  she  become  fat😆varsha  said  she  can  easily  gain15kg. and  akshara  said  what? she  said  after  baby  come  then  she  want  have  time  table  for  anything  everything  will  be  as  per  baby. and  she  will  feel like  eating  thing s  everynow. and craving  for  diffrent  food  too.

here  G3 and  bma  are talking  about  rashamis  wedding. g3  said  she  dont  want  to  send  rashmi  to  canada. and  she  come  to  rashmis  room  and  her  phone ring  and  rashmis  friend  ask  why  she  is  not  come  yet. and  g3  said  she  will  ask. and  see  misscall  from  nikil. and  come  out  and  see  rashmi  is  comeing  she  ask her  where  she  coming  from? rashmi  said  she  is  coming  from  friends  house  and  g3  get  angry and  said  she  know  that  she  whent  with  nikil. and  said  why  she  is  ling  to  her?
outside  the  house  akshara   and  naitik  come. and  akshara   ask  him  how  was  his  meeting  and  said  good  he  come  home  now  they  can  eat  togathere. naitik  said  he ate  with  dadu . and  akshar  said  she  went to  see  varsha . and  they  both  smile😛. and  naitk  said  if  he  know  they  can  go  togather  . akshara  said  no  she  want  to  see  varsha  for  seprate  qwestion  and  naitik  said  he  have  some  question  to  ask  to ddadu  too. then  they  both  come in  the  house and  see  g3  is  mad  at  rashami and  naitik  is  trying to  cool  down  g3  and  akshara  whent  to  talk  to  rashmi  and  said  her  that  g3  is  worried  while  nekil  is  going to  cananda. and  said  rashami  to  say  sorry  to  g3.
rashmi  come  and  said  sorry  to  g3  and they  hug  . and  aksahar  was  not  feeling  good  so  she left  to the  room. naitik  notice  that.
at  maheshwari  varsha  is  brinignig  the  books  and  talking  to  shaurya  that  she  have  few  classes if  she  is  done  with  it  she  can  graduat. shaurya  said  who  will  take  care of  ananaya? and  rajishri  said  she  will.

in  naksh room . akshara  said  to  naitik  that  she  was  not  feeling  well so  she come  in  the  room. and  said  there  are  so  many  responcibilty  for  baby  and  if  she  able  to  be  a  good  morther. naitik  said  she  will  be  and  he  said  baby  will   here  first  then  naitik. and  he  said  togather  they  will  do  all  responciblity of  baby  verywell  and  no  need  to  worry. and  he  said  they  will  sapport  of  each  other.😳.
next  mornign  bma  is  making  halwa  and  akshi  come  in  the  kichan  and  said  it  smell  so  good  and  she  want  to eat. and  bma  give  her  in  plate  and  g3  add  some  badam  in it. and  they  were  talking  about  there  pregnance  at  the  time  of  naitik  and  nandini. and  rajashri  call  and  said  to  g3  that  she  want s  to  call  akshar  for  some  time  at  there house. 😡. so  they  can  spend  some  time  togathere. g3  is  sock.

precap-akshara  at  her  moms  house. and  rajeshree  come  from  temple  and  askhi  is  going  out  to  hug  her  and  fall.

sorry  of  any  mistake   and  late. i  just  got  back  from  hospital  for  my MIL.
if  anyone  can  do  my  next  wednesday  update  for  me  please  let  me  know  you  can  pm  me  . i  want  able  to  do  next  wednesday   sorry.

Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the awesome update... lovely episode... today all r perfect at their places... n naksh scene was cute n good though it was short...though the precap was scary i think nothing happens to our akshi...
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Thanks a ton Madhaviben for the quick update. Awww I am so enjoying Munna & Akshi these days... they are indeed becoming Mature & responsible with the coming responsibility... ❤️❤️❤️
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for the update di todays epi was awsome i loved watching it and naksh are so cute
ek_aarzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok so Rajshree can take Akshara to her house during her pregnancy but Varsha was not allowed to stay at her mothers!!! Rajshree is such a hypocrite! I was shocked when she was nominated for best mother at SPA!!! give me a break! She is so mean to Akshara every time something goes wrong...
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Thanks! Hope your mil is ok
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: daddysgirl786

Thanks! Hope your mil is ok

she  is  fine . it  was  just  preop  for  surgery  next  monday  . its  nothing  serious  thank  for  asking .
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago
Thanx for the update di..
I am loving naksh as would be parents more and more.. ❤️
G3 n rashmi wala scene was also gud.. Very well acted by G3.. 👏
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update di...👏
hope akshara returns her home soon 🥱
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanku  for  a  very  nice  update  MB.  Yest. it  was  g3s  day.  she  acted very  well...shourya  bhi  kya  advice  diya...good...and  a  very  cute  naksh  conversation ..is nt  it...mujhse  jyada  uska  haq  hoga   aap  per 😍  I hate  rajsree  for  one  thing  she  never  allowed  her  bahu  to  stay  in  her  maika   atleast  for  one  day 😡  then  how  can  she  even  except  akshara  come  and  stay  with  her  for  few  days😡 ofcourse  she  is  treating  varsha  very well... but  kabhi kabhi   vo  dusron  ko samajne  ki  koshish   nahi  karti...what happened  to  ur  MIL
Edited by pvlaks - 12 years ago