Thendral

Thurs Update April28th: Ta Ta Charu

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranu for the Lovely Update plus Comments!!😃

What a cute romance scene after long long long time😡😡😡. Why this psycho telling all the love dialogs to her athai?..oor la irukira whole love dialogs um in 1 scene😲...to irritate us even more T&T sad music vera to these shameless creature's separation😡. Thirumba varum pothu paasam increase aagi irukum between her and her athai aam🤢...Only distance is separating them but her manasu is with GW aam🤢😡.  when she returns she will be TA's wife aam😡. What a jokes, What a dialogs. Whats the plans that this psycho did to torture T&T while she is away...what a new definition for wife...where is wall where is wall to muttufy.

Aama darling psycho...when you are back their love might be even stronger😕...Charu thaan en life nu TA will say aam...At-least she didn't say yes to bike ride, thank you Psycho😡...you are never going to go a ride with all urimai🤢. man she told dialogs that worth 1month of episodes🤢 On the whole...what ever T&T are going to go through in upcoming weeks...GW will think its because of psycho😕. Edited by Noxeous - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Rans for the wonderful and superfast Update!👏

Aiyoo. Charu enna plan poda pora??😡 But she wont succeed😆. Hehe. Nalla vela Charu TA kooda pokala, thappichom naama😆. ARG GW was not that much sad when when TA got stabbed, but feeling sad that Charu is leaving India, What a Kodumai?😡. Charu go and dream in ur Lala Land, u wont get TA! Ama perisa plan panni vachu irukanga, haha athu nadakathu nadanthalum TA wont leave Thuls. He might leave his mom but not Thuls.😆

Chaa im irritated😡. ARG why now college scene?? Mann...Hehe but it was cute! Man it was semma mokkai epi! Kumaran sir ippo ivanga ellar scene mukkiyama??😳

I think T&T scene is for monday as Anand scene is now there😡! ARGG😆

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Ranu for the wonderful Update!😊

omg! Charu adangamaatiya😡? How can you plan something when your father is so sick🤢. God, she is such a sick character. It is pretty clear that Charu is going to do something to Thulasi and also make TA get into some problem. I think the stabber is gg to come into picture again soon😕. Also I am guessing that she will make TA get into money problem or into the ganja problem😕. Did she hide any ganja in his house as TA/T always keep the keys outside??

What a romance btw Psycho and her sothai😡🤢? cannot be seperated aam😡? going to miss each otheram😡? she will come from UK as her marumagalam😡? thaali kataamalum psyco is TA wife aam😡? Enna Kodumai Kumaran😡🤢? We are just so fed up by hearing all these nonsense talks again and again. But nothing to beat these 2 romance.

Thulasi and Deepa track was just a filler. Atleast nice to see the concern they have on each other😉.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks Ranuja for the update😊

VR is still in the hospital but this psycho speaks about thali sentiments'sigh. 🤢😡GW looked so
worried when charu was speaking about thali. All the happy moments she got in her life all coz of her father VR This psycho should be thankful to him.

But this pathetic insane creature who does not even care or 😡 appreciate her father but is more concern about being with TA which is really a provoking act.
If she really loves him then she should understand T&t feeling and othungufy from their life and should lead a happy life.

Atha vittu OMG she is planning something big'I hope that this psycho  would have arranged someone to hurt thuls may be the stabber as someone said in yesterday's comment.

One thing we can definitely say if GW avoids charu this psycho will try to hurt her athai or even attempt murder on GW.  Today athaiyamma was scared of charu pampin kaal pambariyum ra mathiri.😲
 Then why you scared GW?😲 avanai'onum'sejudathamanu'opparivera.😡
Any way these two evil creatures can only day dream which cannot be implemented directly as periappa is there.

But today psycho specifically pointed out some third party is involved in this matter .I don't know whether it is padma or stabber or ganja kumbal or the kandu vatti kambal.Any way we have to wait for few weeks till the suspense breaks out' 😕

Any way T&t are going to see VR.periappa is going to tell everything to these cute couples. Today deepa and charu were happy 'in their college campus.
Thuls sonna mathiri oru naal sirichal pathu naal alavaiguthu antha swami😭. This psycho enna plan panni irrukutho suspense thanagalai😍
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Ranu for the wonderful update...

Its completely a useless episode...
Charu and her plans are still on even without Charu's presence...but for sure this time the plan would be from anand and things will fall on charu and GW will think it is bcos of Charu.Her plans may be related to something else probably, may be related to his job or loans.

Periappa being here he wd think its charu and would help him, and like T said TA is going to suffer the same wat she suffered when TA was in hosp..may be even in jail bcos of his loans.
May be these incidents may show up Thulz mom, and also will make TA more responsible.
So since the hint has come that its going to be tough time for the viewers seeing all tortures. But atleast Charu's absence is some what better...otherwise she will try to console him by maximum touching him and torturing viewers.

She did not want to go with TA in bike and the reason wonderful. GW, kedacha change la she wants to make Charu touch TA...ada da...what a affectionate censored mother,with such censored ideas.

Aiyoda...she was crying that she is gg to miss her romance partner,wonderful..i appreciate...good example for a mother...and TA offering a lift wow...he is never gg to learn his lessons when ppl like pati, deepa warned him..he is gg to taste the effect so badly i guess...whatever learning thru tough times will probably groom TA and hope we get to see old smart TA soon supporting Thulz in all aspects.

@ ranu - aamam di to GW...wonderful...
and ur side comments in tanglish is too good da today...

Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail

Thanks Ranu for a wonderful update and apt comments.

I think the director is pushing T & T scenes to Friday so that eveyone will watch all these kodumai episodes in a hope to see T & T.  Inda week ellame kind of Filler episodes except Periappa meeting the doctor and VR hospital scenes.

I think Kumaran might have heard all our voices to end Charus track. May be he hasnt yet decided how to end her track so atleast he is planning to give us a break by sending her off for few weeks (or may be Srividya is getting married and hence this break, just a guess).

I am glad that Charu didnt say I will get a job for TA in UK and didnt ask him to come with her.

GW is too much.Unbelievable..she is the one who is the root cause for all TAs troubles and suddenly how did she get Paasam on TA?

We cant actually trust Kumaran he might even show like Charu goes to UK and Periappa arranges for some psychiatrist there and she gets cured. So when she comes to India she might be a good Charu. (I seriously doubt if something like that will happen but if it happens its good for all of us)

Anyway at this point I am still hoping Charu goes away and lets T & T to be in peace. Hope tomorrow is the most awaited T & T scene. 😉 from the promo.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lakshyam

I think Kumaran might have heard all our voices to end Charus track. May be he hasnt yet decided how to end her track so atleast he is planning to give us a break by sending her off for few weeks (or may be Srividya is getting married and hence this break, just a guess).

I am glad that Charu didnt say I will get a job for TA in UK and didnt ask him to come with her.

GW is too much.Unbelievable..she is the one who is the root cause for all TAs troubles and suddenly how did she get Paasam on TA?

This is very true ...they are giving us a break from psych but when back it would be either a different motive,may be she is married to someone there or GW getting trapped here or charu's state of mind changed into revenge than grabbing TA from Thulz..

JOB for TA...Noo...this is a nightmare for TA...
TA ku pidikatha vaarthai(i wanted to say velai but sadly its job again) going to JOB...that is what mr. kumaran has shown so far...

@ ranu -  about ur title...is it Ta Ta Charu or TA TA charu...😛...or did u mean...charu thinking TA TA...😉
Ranu. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shubba

@ ranu -  about ur title...is it Ta Ta Charu or TA TA charu...😛...or did u mean...charu thinking TA TA...😉

no no not TA, i meant ta ta as in bye bye.. rofl. i had a feeling someone might think that ... 😆😆
or if u want u can mean it to by Charu ta ta to TA 😃
moni_G thumbnail

Thanks Ranuja.

ohhh!! looks like GW has real paasam for her son Ta.. But GW is lil worried now as she is also noticing that charu is not normal. Im sure that Charu's track will end by may end.. As we all discussed, vel's track ended when he went to his peak to spoil Thulz life.. Likewise Charu is going to hit the peak villi'ness which will end her track and once again prove T & T are made for each other. 

Also i guess director is taking the same path which he did last oct for vel's track.. Like Thuzl and Deepa were happy at college and Thulz and Ta had lot of romance when hey went to see new house , thats when Ta got stabbed by Vr's HK and which Thulz underwent all the pains in hell and director tortured us also.. My prediction is director is going to torture with Charu's plans but im waiting to see scenes after charu executing her plans (same like the touching court scene)