Miscellaneous

The Royal Wedding!

~LiNa~ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey y'all!

I did not really know where I could discuss this so just decided to open a topic here. How many of you guys actually managed to catch the Royal Wedding Live on television? I was like 20 minutes late but reached home just in time to see a glimpse of Kate's wedding dress! It is gorgeous! I mean it does not look glamorous (the whole wedding is glamorous as it is) but it looks elegant and really pretty (check out the LACE?!) 

She looked really beautiful as well. And omg Men in Uniform galore! Hahah I have always been a sucker for men in uniform and this was eye candy like crazy! Both Prince William and Harry looked dashing! 😍 (totally ignoring Prince Will's blad spot 😉)

And the Queen! She looked like such a cute little sunflower in that yellow dress and hat! She is a really cute old lady. And totally caught the moment where Will winked at Kate! 

I was live tweeting while watching and until now..the RoyalWedding is like like the top topic that is still trending on Twitter!

Throw in your thoughts too everyone!

PS: 2 Kisses! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simonscat thumbnail
I watched it live on youtube, and  I think it was boring and not up-to-date of course because  it was royal wedding i know, but i don't like it
MeeraXD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The wedding seemed so elegant... the couple looked pure and passionate... omg! william looked so dashing and mature as fit as a king i must say! Kate looked so beautiful... nothing was done over the top... it was all so perfect, a perfect couple... now with a perfect baby on the way!

Fairytale ending isn't?!
monaya4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The dress was really elegant and she was looking gorgeous in it!!! Men in Uniform!!!!!😳😳😳 You spoke the words right out of my mouth...
Cartwright thumbnail
It was a great occasion, but too much money!
gothope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I stayed up all night to watch the before and after coverage. I took the day off work and called in sick at school. HAHA everyone at school and work knew though why I took the day. I recorded the whole thing on my phone.
luckyp thumbnail
Watched it , it was so so ..
tabrezrocks thumbnail
before 3 or four days ago another royal wedding did happen, the wedding of Saif and Kareena kapoor, Did you know this?

gothope thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tabrezrocks

before 3 or four days ago another royal wedding did happen, the wedding of Saif and Kareena kapoor, Did you know this?

Is that suppose to be the "royal" wedding of india?
JenniferGomes thumbnail
Hello,

The awesome weeding dress. Its fabulous and gorgeous too. I watched in Video.