Shopping in Delhi or Mumbai

AYRAZARA thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 Hope everyone is well. I hardly post anything here except last year when we all wanted to save Karol Bagh. I am not Indian and wanted to go there for shopping but no idea where to go. I have been to Delhi when I was is in middle school with my parents on summer  vacation.Next month I would like to go there and buy some really nice high end suit and mid range suit but have not idea if I should got to Delhi or Mumbi. Some one told me  I should go to Jaipur because prices are very reasonable. I live abroad and have to idea where to do. I really like to go to Mumbi becasue it seems like a very fun and  nice city and I like to explore that part. If I could get pretty much get same stuff in Delhi with a lower price tag then may be I can shop Delhi and catch a train to go to Mumbai for couple of days. I do not know any one in India who can help me. So, wondering if you guys could help me. Specially, if you could tell me  which stores to got ( if possible) or shopping places and stay a way from which ones would be really helpful.Thanks  a lot!