TOI: Love ke liye kuch bhi karega-Sushi

Posted: 12 years ago

LOVE KE LIYE KUCH BHI KAREGA! 

On screen,they have rocking love lives.But in real life how far can our small screen hotties go for their loved ones AT finds out... 

Amrita Mulchandani 

When BeeGees came out with the song How Deep is Your Love,little did they know that lovers would be asking their partners the same question years later,and demand concrete proof.Ever since Shah Jahan built the Taj Mahal to demonstrate the extent of his love for Mumtaz,women expect true love with concrete proof like that.So it comes as no surprise when celebrities like Aamir Khan or Mahesh Bhupathi produce films for their wives to express their love.Innovative methods to woo ones beloved is the order of the day.Ahmedabad Times spoke to small screen heartthrobs and found out that they have their own take on how to impress their loved ones.

ABHISHEK TIWARI 

Relationship Status: Single 

What Id do for love: 

Love definitely needs to be expressed in words and deeds.I had a girlfriend I always tried to spend maximum time with her and make her feel special.We used to go on weekend trips frequently.One particular day I asked her out in a very special manner and there I gave her a letter written in my blood.I went down on my knees and proposed to her.It might sound filmi but I can do anything for the person I love.

VIVIAN DSENA 

Relationship Status: 

Dating actress Vahbbiz Dorabjee 

What Id do for love: 

I hail from Ujjain and belong to a conservative family.I opened up to my family and told them about my girlfriend.I think this was definitely a serious gesture to prove my love.Vahbbiz holds no fascination for materialistic things so wooing her gets a little difficult at times.But this Valentines Day I expressed my feelings to her in a better way and did whatever she asked for.

YASHASHRI MASURKAR 

What Id do for love: 

I am yet to meet my Mr Right.Whenever I get into a relationship with someone I will give up anything and everything for my guy.No sacrifice will be big for him.These days money is the most important thing in our lives and I have decided that if needed I will give up my entire salary to my man.

ANGAD HASIJA 

Relationship Status: Married 

What Id do for love: 

I have dated only one girl in my life,thats Pari.To prove my love is true,I got married to her.To make her feel special I once surprised her by booking an entire restaurant and had candle lit dinner.I can go to any extent to prove my love to her.I am very vocal about love and express it in every possible way.Love is not a time pass for me,it is for keeps.

NIKKHIL CHADDHA 

What Id do for love: 

Love is all about emotions.You cant be rational in love.To prove my love I had once responded to my ex girlfriends love letter written in blood with a letter written in my blood.To make her feel special I gifted her 500 roses and she was surprised and happy.I will always stand by my lady love when she needs me.Love for me is a permanent commitment and gives meaning to life.

KARAN WAHI 

What Id do for love: 

I dont think one needs to prove ones love to anyone and certainly not to the special person.If you have to do that then it cant be real love.Love is unconditional.If two people are serious about each other then big gifts dont matter.Small gestures are more important.I can sms my girl 100 times in a day,but that will continue only for a day or so.To make someone feel special,Ill probably remember her birthday and give her a 
personalised cake.Frankly I dont have the money for the big materialistic things! 

KARAN TACKER 

What Id do for love: 

I am a sensitive person and a die hard romantic guy.Sometime back when I was dating a girl,when I couldnt find red roses in my neighbourhood I travelled for hours to get red roses for her.She loved roses and I wanted to make her feel very special.I dont think Ill be shy about expressing my love.I am not seeing anyone now but I know I will do anything to make my girl happy.

RASHMI DESAI 

Relationship Status: Married to Nandish Sandhu 

What Id do for love: 

Love is a feeling that cant be described,it is something you can feel.It is about caring for someone deeply and never wanting to let him go.It is about thinking about that person constantly,no matter whether you are in a relationship with him or not.You love the person for whom he is and not for his external appearance.I gave Nandish the best camera lens as he is very fond of photography but what he has done for me is just out of the world.He took me on a yacht blindfolded and proposed to me in the middle of the Arabian Sea.It was an amazing feeling and I feel on top of the world to have a guy like him in my life.

ARJUN BIJLANI 

Relationship Status: Wants to be committed as soon as possible 

What Id do for love: 

Love is forever.I dont think one has to go out of ones way to prove love.It is small gestures and actions that makes one feel special and loved.Extravagant dinners and events can be organised but for how long can one do it.I think it makes sense to pick her up from the airport when shes travelling or shopping for her out of the blue are better ways to surprise her and make the relationship stronger.Its not necesary to spend lavishly on your partner on a daily basis,just small gestures such as these will win her heart.

KRITIKA KAMRA 

Relationship Status: Dating actor Karan Kundra 

What Id do for love: 

Food is something I love madly and cant share it with anyone.And Karan also being a great foodie,coincidentally our choice of food is very similar.Food might be a small thing but food being my weakness,I personally would think twice before sharing my favourite food and chocolates with anyone but I do share them with Karan.At times to make him feel special,I even share a great portion of my f avo u r i t e dish with him.

SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT 

Relationship Status: Dating actress Ankita Lokhande 

What Id do for love: 

I am a very shy and introverted guy in real life.I proposed to Ankita on national TV and that is something I could never think I would have been able to do in my life.Love gave me courage and confidence to tell her about my feelings in front of the world.Love to me is like fuel to my soul.I cant logically explain it but it is a mix of emotions,drama and practicality.

[Previous] Ahmedabad Times [Next]

Thanks for sharing.

Writing letters with own blood😲😲  I agree with Sushant, love is like fuel for the soul😍
Love is fuel to the soul😍 How romantic.
Writing letter with ur blood!😲 Too filmy n unhygienicπŸ˜†
TFS

πŸ˜†
That proposal he made was one moment i would never forget! It was really really sweet and cute!❀️
[quote].Love gave me courage and confidence to tell her about my feelings in front of the world.Love to me is like fuel to my soul.[/quote]

Aww how sweet!!!
Originally posted by Armu4eva

SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT 
Relationship Status: Dating actress Ankita Lokhande 

What Id do for love: 

I am a very shy and introverted guy in real life.I proposed to Ankita on national TV and that is something I could never think I would have been able to do in my life.Love gave me courage and confidence to tell her about my feelings in front of the world.Love to me is like fuel to my soul.I cant logically explain it but it is a mix of emotions,drama and practicality.

awww πŸ˜ How sweet and true πŸ˜›

Love gave me courage and confidence to tell her about my feelings in front of the world.

Aww so true..

Love to me is like fuel to my soul.

Wow Nice line
T4S Armu

awww how sweet 😍

how romantic..😍
Oh how cute and Romantic Sushi is.😊

Nice line about Love.😍

Seriously this Guy deserves all the love he is getting. One wonderful Guy he is. Our Anki is Lucky.

And its vice versa too is what  I see.😊

Thanks Armu for the article . 😊

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago