thendral fri-awsome romance!!!

bjda thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
scene1
anand is at home...bujima comes in and sweeps the room asks him why he is at home...he says he is sick...she enquires..he says he has vomiting feeling,fever,stomach pain,etc😆she stops him..he thinks to himself..if i go to work her bro ll skin me ..if i don she will shout and pities himself😆
she glares and tells him "u r thinking of divorcing me"..he says cha never will i think like that...i was looking at u with luv..but in his mind he describes her as a lady rowdy...😉she correctly reads his mind..finally she tells him she s bored wants to go out...anand jumps wid joy only to find out that she wants to meet thuls😆😆😆...he says i loved becz of "vayasu kolaru"she says oh if ur first love is becz of that wat abt second and starts crying...as expected entire fam screams at anand but unfortunately shyamala's dad sees her crying..she rushes and hugs him cries...
(can someone pl finish this scene as cable went off)

scene2
periappa tells gayu how to move about in london...she cries...he consoles her tells to call him in case of any prob...periappa asks for charu nitish says she s on ph...
they show charu talking on the phone "i am depending on you,every action of TA must be reported..where he gets job what TA&t do ...i trust you but be careful..don even tell atthai...i will pay entire amt once am back"...
she enters restroom looks at mirror smiles says well done mrs.TA😡...you cannot afford to lev ur hubby wid thuls he is urs..a lady enters gets scared runs out ...tells her frd inside a gal has gone mad though she looks very decent😛(i think kanaku could be the one charu was talking to coz no one else has so much access to TA s daily life and we know that internally kanaku is angry wid TA)

scene3(best scene!!!!!)
TA comes home feeds thuls sweet she asks him for what..he asks her to guess...she asks him if he has got a job..he says thats old news and not to talk abt that right now..she retorts saying getting a job is good news..he agrees but says thats old happiness today somethn new has cropped up...this is somethn better...she tries but fails...he puts his arm around her and says even for our kids this is a very imp day😳😳...she fails to guess..so he sits her in the sofa and tells her guess once more..she tells him pl tell otherwise ill go..he holds her hands stops her..she says pl am begging la tell wat its about...so he says,that in this town there is a gentleman whom he respetcs his name is muthumanikam..she immed says u should not tell appa name 😳he agrees and cont..that man gave me an angel..she blushes and says she dosent know the name...he says ya u wont know but her name is thulsi...they both look at each other s eye wid so much love...😳

thodarum...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Bjda.

Yayyy Psycho left to UK, any Charu fan out there in Europe/UK please receive her from airport and lock her up in your basement please🤢...We dont want to see her back with a bang, but this is what going to happen😕.

UK la irunthaalum our psycho want to know her avaroda every moments aam...i have a question here to this psycho, how can this stalker which she arranged could hear what TA talks with his wife?🤢. Why this psycho arranged someone to stalk...didn't she say that her manasu will be in Chennai and it will suthufy her athai and TA...that suthufying manasu can stalk TA thaane?🤢😡

Who is this Charu's nambikkai ulla stalker?...my guess is one of TA's friends...because this person should be close to TA plus GW knows too as Psycho insisted it should be a secret to her athai too, its someone that GW & TA knows.

"You have done a great job Mrs.TA" aam😡...Charu you can only say that dialog seeing mirror. Just try telling that you are Mrs.TA in front of TA, i will give you a hug. She & TA are inseparable amm and it was pasted using glue aam🤢🤢. Before she go to UK, over aa telling dialogs .

Thulasi is pei aam, that girl who saw psycho's pei talks bayanthu ran away...poor her. Hospital la one stylish mental escaped from ward and talking to her self nu probably thought😕...if this psycho do this in UK hospital..straight shock treatment.

After a long time a cute T&T scene. Theiva Akka...i wish you get a good episode on Monday which you deserve it😃,  you always got either  Anand's mokkei or GW & Psycho's lovely romance. Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
krishnandev thumbnail

Thanks for the Update Bjda.

I think, Charu would have given those 4 Lakhs to TA through Joseph. That anonymous person can be Joseph himself. Because Charu herself told that person even "Athai" should not know about this. She even mentioned to GW, if GW comes to know the person she will get upset. That means both TA and GW know this person very well. Once, Joseph slept in TA's house. Even MM didn't like that.

This day can be the first meeting of TA&T😉😉. Even T understood that one. In between she was smiling😊. But she was expecting him to tell about that😉.

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks bjda for the update. 😊Anand track was totally irritating.😡 Presumably the dir wanted to portrait the way in which anand was scared stiff about his wife side. Why can't dir bring this track
to a...Halt rather than ensuing with it. OMG why does shymala wants to see thuls? So the dir decided to connect this two track is it?😲I was totally at sixes and sevens after watching charu's track. Why is she so mad at TA?  🤢😡

She was totally intimidating when she was blabbering to herself in the wash room. When she told Mrs. TA. I could not bear it at all.  OMG charu has planned to watch each and every moment of T&t.

Coming TA, He is a gullible person who is oblivious of what is transpiring around him. He is very affectionate, loving, happy go lucky and real chatterbox.   We are contented as we are able to see old TA again. 😊

After a long time, TA is calling thuls as kuttima which was lovely to watch. I have always relished the excellent chemistry between T&t. 😉Thuls chella'konjal stole the show. 👏Why TA was happy 'is it their first meeting in the park?

Ana TA 'enna one more surprise katthutuirrugu means? Is it your job 'coz charu was talking about TA job over the phone?

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Bjda for the update.
I will complete that part which you have missed.

Shyamala crying caught attention of Anand's parents. Anand's parents demand at him why he is making his beloved cry. That moment, Shyamala's parents enter. Shyamala hugs her dad. Her dad also demands Anand asking why is she crying? He asks how dare he could make VenkatRaj's daughter cry. He calls on his adiyals. The rowdies enter the house. Anand is scared. As Venkat calls on them to fo something, Shyamala laughs and says she was just acting. She said Anand liked to see her cry. Venkat raj would go for no  more action. He had brought some delicacies having scary names like 'Ratha Poriyal' etc. which Shyamala and Anand's parents went in to eat. Anand wouldn't eat those items.
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you bjda and maha2us for the lovely update!

The only thing in the mokkai part was that she wanted to see Thulasi. I seriously don't understand this Shyamala. It is true Aanandh does not love her for her character, but for the money and beauty. But she should know she is forcing him to love her truely. This joker police never can show true love on anyone, be it wife or parents. Aanandh's parts are too long. A part in monday's and a short part in friday's episodes are only with TT, everything else is useless psycho. 🤢

Oh God, any psycho in UK please kidnap the Indian psycho and marry her, or she could see a foreigner who looks similar to TA and leave Thulasi's man in peace. I don't think it could be one of TA's friends to stalk them, but yes that person should be close to TT. But i doubt if Kumaran would spoil the good friendship they have. Kanagu should not be as Deepa won't like him thereafter. Would Joseph go that low for the sake of the money to separate TT, i doubt it. It could be that psycho did not tell that person her exact plans. Whatever when she comes back, i just want them to finish her track. 🥱

A very cute scene after a long time, that too he called her Kuttyma. They were jumping like two kids. LOL. I think it is the day Thulasi threw out his bike key because that is the first time he saw her if we link it with promo dialogue or the day Thulasi proposed to him. And he has bought a Saaree as the
surprise. Sweet dialogues about a being gifted with an angel and she is his treasure. Thulasi knowing everything was enjoying it. The BGM was very nice too. Thulasi was really cute. 😳

LOL Tanu, Kumaran punished me for a very long time as i updated the October first episode, almost the whole episode with their lovely dreamy romance. Hope monday's episode is nice and cute with TT. 😛

Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

Yayyy Psycho left to UK, any Charu fan out there in Europe/UK please receive her from airport and lock her up in your basement please🤢...We dont want to see her back with a bang, but this is what going to happen😕.

UK la irunthaalum our psycho want to know her avaroda every moments aam...i have a question here to this psycho, how can this stalker which she arranged could hear what TA talks with his wife?🤢. Why this psycho arranged someone to stalk...didn't she say that her manasu will be in Chennai and it will suthufy her athai and TA...that suthufying manasu can stalk TA thaane?🤢😡

"You have done a great job Mrs.TA" aam😡...Charu you can only say that dialog seeing mirror. Just try telling that you are Mrs.TA in front of TA, i will give you a hug. She & TA are inseparable amm and it was pasted using glue aam🤢🤢. Before she go to UK, over aa telling dialogs .

Wow Tanu...good idea...they can even hold a name board with Charu TA written on it ...so that the psych blindly follows that person blvg them completely so that locking up task becomes easier for them...
or like Theiva said...someone can marry her and keep her there itself...

Charu...your avaru ivaru...romba thavaru ma...pls stop killing the viewers with such dialogues...🤢

Tanu...I bet you rewatched the psych scenes just to scold her and crib...😆...are u alright and did u sleep well...hope u did not get a nighmare...ur manasu suthufying dialogues...rofl...hmm...charu va thitrathukagve over time mathiri iruke...😉

Only Charu can think of such virtual dialogues...kannala thali kattarthu, glue a pasted...what not...🤢...she is totally in virtual land...hope she does not say me and TA are South pole North pole and there are magnetic forces around us nu...🤢...i will come and write ...sorry my dear u already told u and TA think like(saka saki🤢)...so no wonder he have only repulsive forces around u🤢...

I too think its only Kanagu...but Charu's dialogues were only wrt TA and she did not bring in Thulz here...Kanagu can be easily faked, he blvd anand too so no wonder psych cud trap him, saying she would help in for mess or even promised she wd make sure he gets Deepa...🤢...without telling her grudge on Thulz...may be just telling she is a well wisher for TA...🤢

The last scene...like Theiva said...they did jump like kids...wow...and yes thulz expressions were like she already knew it was her and just predenting to hear it from him...😳..wonderful screen sharing...👏...I too think its the first time he saw thulz when she threw the bike key...
Good Theiva...u are getting a good episode after a long time...👏

Thanks Bjda for the update and Maha for the left over part...👏
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update!  This episode provides Thendral timeline for once.  Star of the day is TA. TA is laid-back and naive for most part, but he knows how to celebrate and make T happy!

She deserves every bit of this and more - TA showering her with affection and attention, treating her as his fairy, describing her as his cherished possession, WOW  - what a sea change for Thulz as she has gone through hell before meeting TA with everyone mocking her very existence.

It was funny to see TA &T doing the ring a ring a routine. T asking TA if the celebration is for getting his job back, she is concerned about his job status, rightly so. TA mocking her back was good.  T figures the reason, yet she chooses to hear from him. BGM was awesome. MM a gentleman who raised T!?

Who is the mole?  The person knows TA & T, is doing the job for money as C says she will settle the amount. C said to GW that the arrangement she is making will make GW sad.

Lav, Nit and fam is ruled out.  S is angry with T, but she doesn't need money nor the type to destroy T's life.  K and D, T's friends are ruled out.  TA's friend K and Jo are possible. K needs money, but K can be ruled out  - he was the guy in the hospital who told Jo to take bail so he destroy TA's fam for making false allegations against T. Jo know TA &T so well that he will never go against them.

That leaves A, MM wife & son  and stabber.  A's marriage in shambles, money not an issue he is less likely. That leaves MM wife and son. Both of them don't like TA & T one bit, want to see T suffer at any cost. Duo will do anything for money and this is nothing new for them.  Also by C disclosing her plan to any other person, it will be leaked to TA & T.  Looks like MM son or stabber.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: acornn

MM a gentleman who raised T!?

Who is the mole?  The person knows TA & T, is doing the job for money as C says she will settle the amount. C said to GW that the arrangement she is making will make GW sad.

Lav, Nit and fam is ruled out.  S is angry with T, but she doesn't need money nor the type to destroy T's life.  K and D, T's friends are ruled out.  TA's friend K and Jo are possible. K needs money, but K can be ruled out  - he was the guy in the hospital who told Jo to take bail so he destroy TA's fam for making false allegations against T. Jo know TA &T so well that he will never go against them.

That leaves A, MM wife & son  and stabber.  A's marriage in shambles, money not an issue he is less likely.That leaves MM wife and son. Both of them don't like TA & T one bit, want to see T suffer at any cost. Duo will do anything for money and this is nothing new for them.  Also by C disclosing her plan to any other person, it will be leaked to TA & T.  Looks like MM son or stabber.

Even I had the same thought about MM, but his reason for being so arrogant to T was justified by TA/T as they said he was dancing to Padma's tunes, but still his words about raising T ???...he is now ofcourse a reformed gentleman who does anything for T...adreed...

Yes K had the grudge on TA's family earlier but later he had misunderstanding with TA and Anand increased it more. So if he is promised with Deepa or anyother false promises or if C says she is working it out as well wishes for T and TA K can be trapped though blvg false promises and false motive about T and TA...

Padma and Mohan, can be the ones, but still only a person who is quiet close to them would be able to do the job, where as these two are not so, may be they can make someone else work 24/7 to follow them and get details, same intention being money...

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Bjda for the nice Update and Maha Sir for the rest!👏😊

Anand part was really mokkai. Well Anand-ku some aadi or aapu kedaichu irunthal koncham satisfy agi irukalam, but everything was only acting. It was noo needed😡. Man Kumaran sir please dont show them anymore so long. Btw Shymala wanted to see Thuls😆 Actually me too want them to meet, they should become friends, ithuve nalla aapu for Anand😆

Yayyy...Psychoo gone🥳For some time can be happy. But who could be her stalker? Like Theiva Akka said, i dont think its one of TAs friends. Please Kumaran sir dont spoil the nice friendship. But Charu pesinatha partha koncham doubt varuthu😕 Man, who is that person??. Hmmm Hahaha..Charu said Pisasu to Thuls, but next second oru 3rd person told that name to our Psycho. Paavom antha ponnu, romba bayanthuttanga😆 Charu, i think u have some Psychos Love Dictionary, anga thaan intha new vaasanams ellam katthukureenga pola😆 Shit NIth kooda pogala, Lav-ku nalla luck iruku pola, but still her MIL will torture her. Appo Nith should be silent, hahaha he will🤣

Awww😍T&T scene was cute. Yes that surprise is the saree in the white bag. I think its their first meeting, as u all commented. Man it was really very cute. Thuls was pretty and her expressions were awesome, especially when he said  "Shall i tell you a clue", she was like "Sollunga Sollunga"😍😛
Waiting for promo dialog and monday scene😊 I hope hereafter nothing happens to them, because now they are happy😳

Yes, Theiva Akka Nox sonnamathiri u deserve a T&T scene, yenna these days u had only those SMM or Bujjis mokkai.😛