Uravugal May 2- 6 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the update.

I think you meant to say Visa konjified her grandson. Ranjani's baby is so cute.

I have a feeling Visa is acting and sh may not have become good. Lets wait and watch. If she is ok on the other hand I will be happy as one Villi - one bad mouth down.

Mangalam is going to turn to Rajamma from Metti Oli or Tamil's mom(I don't know her name) from Thendral??? Another torture for us!!!
desicpn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Visa and Mangu going to do something to abort the baby and maybe by mistake Sweetha gets that and hers will get aborted.I think that might be the reason they were in hospital and Mangu crying in the tittle

Desi
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Nithya.

Murunga maram murunga maram - un mEla one villi or two villis kuduththanam paNNings, then we will know if Visa has turned a new leaf or not... 😉
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya - ayyo da apdiye paavamaa Visa aunty kekkaraanga
"na enna thappu panninen ?" nnu - amma ungalukku Vayile viral kudutha kadikka theriyaathu, neenga epdi thappellam seyvinga??? Roja kku varra Aathirathukku...varra varra - adutha 2 days update from her -
pOttu thakku Roja pOttu thaaku...
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks nithy for the update

Visa romba nallavanga than. double lottery additchirukilla. athan. ore narathulla double patti agaporanga.

now mangalam's turn to became villi.
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
or maybe even Swetha will change...as she will now realize that she will not tbe legal pondatti.
eclat thumbnail
Thanks RP.

aah... kallu..big sized one -  a rock few tonnes enough RP ?- engE, eppOdhu, evvaLavu thalai sollunga sollunga quick quick... uravugaL ennaiya kolaikaari aakkudhuppaa...lol
eclat thumbnail
Thanks RP.

One rock so many tonnes ellaam kaaNaadhu RP. Oru self unloader la truck load Ottindu varEn.

veetukku saapida kooppittu what are they doing at the police station - avangaLukkum virindhu?
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Rojakka and Atinama for the updates.

This Gayu advising Sudha about adjusting with in laws - do all of the house work etc.. , When did she ever do any of these things...

This scheming ladies Visa and Mangu - Thaangalapa.