Lux Dance ke Superstars

The Real Choreographer of Sheila Ki Jawani is ____

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
...Dharmesh sir!!!!! ðŸ˜ƒ 

The mastermind behind the biggest dancing hit of the year is our very own D-sir and we didn't even know it ðŸ˜• Geeta is using herrr!! 

But whatever said n done...finally its revealed ðŸ˜³ Rahul Shetty assisted him that that too!

lol Rahul assists D-sir who assists Geeta who assists Farah ðŸ˜› and at the end who gets the credit? ðŸ˜†

EDIT: my sources are at their best trying to dig out a pic of him on the sets of SKJ so be patient ðŸ˜‰
Edited by Mihirism - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I TOLD YOU MIHIR!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!! I KNEW THAT DSIR IS THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THIS! UFFF... that song was a superhit..KISNE BANAYA?? Humare DSIR ne...make him an official choreographer already..I don't like this fake assistant business.

P.S- I recognized my Dsir..I had a feeling he choreographed it.. uff Dsir, kisi bhi andaaz mein aap kuch karo, I 'll still be able to recognize you!
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!! D sir was the choreographer?? gosh! ye geeta kabhi kisi ko credit deti bhi hai ke nahi???😡 Yeahhh!! D Sir is the mastermind behind it! Aaiichh
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

I TOLD YOU MIHIR!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!! I KNEW THAT DSIR IS THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THIS! UFFF... that song was a superhit..KISNE BANAYA?? Humare DSIR ne...make him an official choreographer already..I don't like this fake assistant business.

I KNOW!!!! I was pretty sure he had nothing to do with it, but then I was like poochne mein kya jaata hain and it turned out trueee! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†

Yeah soon after his contract with Zee is over, he'll be off changing the field of dance in India!!!

I still can't believe it, that step from SKJ, baccho se lekar boodho ne parties mein copy kiya tha and D-sir is the mastermind behind it ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Mihirism

I KNOW!!!! I was pretty sure he had nothing to do with it, but then I was like poochne mein kya jaata hain and it turned out trueee! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†

Yeah soon after his contract with Zee is over, he'll be off changing the field of dance in India!!!

I still can't believe it, that step from SKJ, baccho se lekar boodho ne parties mein copy kiya tha and D-sir is the mastermind behind it ðŸ˜†

When I saw the step, I got so grooved to it..and to be honest, that was the first dance ever that I got grooved to and it wasn't dsir's... so I was like huhhh..this is weird..cuz katrina just learned dance..and this dance is too good to be true.. I KNEW IT! I knew THAT Farah loved his choreography and WOULD MAKE HIM DO MORE THAN JUST A VIDEO..ufff..this is insane.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

When I saw the step, I got so grooved to it..and to be honest, that was the first dance ever that I got grooved to and it wasn't dsir's... so I was like huhhh..this is weird..cuz katrina just learned dance..and this dance is too good to be true.. I KNEW IT! I knew THAT Farah loved his choreography and WOULD MAKE HIM DO MORE THAN JUST A VIDEO..ufff..this is insane.

You know I was honestly mad he went to Geeta's team but its only because of her he's in the place where he's right now and got to choreograph all these dances! ðŸ˜†

FARAH EVEN GOT THE AWARD FOR BEST CHOREOGRAPHY IN ALL FILM AWARDS!!!!
Edited by Mihirism - 12 years ago

You know I was honestly mad he went to Geeta's team but its only because of her he's in the place where he's right now and got to choreograph all these dances! ðŸ˜†

That might be true because she has all these bollywood connections, but that doesn't mean that he does everything and let others take the credit.. he's too nice..and this is not about being nice..he needs to be appreciated for his work..can't give his credit to her just cuz he was in her team.

FARAH EVEN GOT THE AWARD FOR BEST CHOREOGRAPHY IN ALL FILM AWARDS!!!!

That's why I was confused man..and then an article came out which said that Geeta choreographed it..and I was just like OH REALLY? Now I know who choreographed it.. uff. I knew Farah wouldn't use him for only a music video..this is unfair.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

That's why I was confused man..and then an article came out which said that Geeta choreographed it..and I was just like OH REALLY? Now I know who choreographed it.. uff. I knew Farah wouldn't use him for only a music video..this is unfair.

CHILL! now the responsibility is in our hands to spread these news ðŸ˜›
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

CHILL! now the responsibility is in our hands to spread these news ðŸ˜›

I was also confused why farah got the awards because i thought geeta had choreographed the song.
But unless i see some proof that dharmesh choreographed the song how can take you your word for it mahir? In teers maar khan farah had told that dharmesh had choreographed the title song but why would they take credit for his work?
Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago