Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😛 I agree bhai...Geeta has her weak points just like all the others do, but credit must be given where it's due...It took Remo 2 seasons to give D sir the "MJ Band"...how long would D sir have had to wait to get a break in the industry from him? just imagine...😛 and Terrence well let's face it D sir's style and his style don't mesh all that well...so I think at the end of the day D sir and Geeta Ma were both very lucky that D sir was on her team...😛

Retrospectively, yes..both are lucky to have each other. She gave him a break, so that his intellect will never stop working and thinking. I respect her for that.
Drama is accurate and beneficial.
I have no doubt that Dharmesh, he is very calculative, very organized person..I know whatever his aim is he is heading towards that direction...😃
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrManagement

well until somebody digs up proof against terence, remo, rajeeve, marzi and etc. I will consider them innocent, and believe that most of the acts that have become popular have been choreographed by them.

😕 so then where is your proof that Geeta takes credit for other people's works? Farah won the award for the song, not Geeta...😕 how can you say Geeta steals all the stuff all the time? show me proof...😕 just like you want to see proof against Remo, Terrence etc. I want to see proof that Geeta Ma steals most of her stuff...😕
DiamondLife thumbnail
Yes, If D was under Remo, then i dont know how much credit he was given..I am assuming not more than Geeta is giving him
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😕 so then where is your proof that Geeta takes credit for other people's works? Farah won the award for the song, not Geeta...😕 how can you say Geeta steals all the stuff all the time? show me proof...😕 just like you want to see proof against Remo, Terrence etc. I want to see proof that Geeta Ma steals most of her stuff...😕

Again, I have based my assumptions on what mihir has posted, he said that geeta is using dharmesh, and since he know everything related to dharmesh sir it must be true.
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think anyone is using anyone. Unfortunately, the way the industry works, it's all twisted. Every choreographer has an assistant, and the assistants are a HUGE part of the main choreographer's projects. Look at Shampa who was Terrance's assistant... and Geeta has been and still is Farah's assistant. That is how an up and coming dancer/choreographer get's their chance of exposure to that part of the industry --- by being assistants ⭐️

No one can take Dharmesh's talent away from him. He is blessed with immense talent, and with his humble heart and grounded-down-to-earth personality as an added plus, no one can stop him from being the future of the dance industry. 

People can say what they want against Dsir, it won't matter or affect him -- Kyun ki..Khuda sab kuch dekte hai, aur isliye Khuda Dsir ke saath hai.. toh Dsir ko koi chu bhi nahin sakta...!

charmz517 thumbnail
P.S. --> I am an example of one who didn't appreciate Dsir's talent much in DID 2.. however, Dsir proved me wrong with DID LM! 👏
reitsuma67 thumbnail
I;m so proud of him, but it isn't fair that farah gets all the credit!! 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WTH cares who choreographed SKJ...Most dont..😳
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg is dis confirmed mihir?!?! i mean wats ur source?!!?! 
charmz517 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

WTH cares who choreographed SKJ...Most dont..😳

Varsha Di!!! How are you?? =) Haven't gotten the chance to say hi to you and ask how you were doing!! Glad to see u on the forum and as usual, I do enjoy your short and straight to the point posts (unlike mine which are always too long 😕)!

In regards to your comment, as a dancer and choreographer, I actually do look into who choreographs a song that appeals to me. Because I do that, I came to realize that Ganesh Hegde is my favorite choreographer and my inspiration. Yeah, maybe most might not care, but there are some that do. ⭐️

P.S. --> One of my closest friend's was a dancer in the Sheila Ki Jawani video, so it does make it all the more special. 😊