Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_notinuse_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dharmesh is a belly dancer eh  😲 🤓 The only thing that made the song infamous was Kat's raunchiness. Other than that, basic dancing.
Edited by PandorasBox - 12 years ago
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

WTH cares who choreographed SKJ...Most dont..😳

Yup, except for the the millions of people who went  crazy over its steps last year 😕
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Originally posted by: PandorasBox

Dharmesh is a belly dancer eh  😲 🤓 The only thing that made the song infamous was Kat's raunchiness. Other than that, basic dancing.

isn't that great? having basic steps(for obvious reasons, dancers like katrina 😳) and making those memorable! 👏 

When Farah got all the awards for best choreography, it was D-sir who was indirectly getting it 👏
priyapiya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

...Dharmesh sir!!!!! 😃 

The mastermind behind the biggest dancing hit of the year is our very own D-sir and we didn't even know it 😕 Geeta is using herrr!! 

But whatever said n done...finally its revealed 😳 Rahul Shetty assisted him that that too!

lol Rahul assists D-sir who assists Geeta who assists Farah 😛 and at the end who gets the credit? 😆

EDIT: my sources are at their best trying to dig out a pic of him on the sets of SKJ so be patient 😉

OH MY GOD...
Mihir Is This Means That The Whole Chorography  That Was Done Thoroughout The Song Was Done By Dharmesh Sir...
And Then Geeta And Farah Got All The Credits Instead...
If This Is The Case That He Is A Main Chorographer For The Song Then He Should Get An Credit For This Song Instead Of Geeta Kapoor And Farah Khan...
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now whose the mastermind below Rahul 😆
IBICE thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I watched that horrible movie only for that song and then went through the end credits to find Dharmesh sir's name because in DID2 Final, Farah had anounced that she wanted Dharmesh to choreograph a song in her movie "Tees Mar Khan" but I learnt it was Geeta who did SKJ. Later on when I started watching DID Doubles and looked at the beautiful choriographies from GKG one after another, I had my doubts and I just said to myself: they all looked like Dharmesh's choreograpghies, may be SKJ was Dharmesh' too. I don't post here too often, tried to tell my husband, he wasn't interested. I am so glad to get this confirmation here. I am sure although his name wasn't in credits, everyone in the industry knew it was done by him. One day he will get all the credit, he deserves. Edited by IBICE - 12 years ago
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If it was basic dancing then upload a video of you doing the same steps...😕
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

isn't that great? having basic steps(for obvious reasons, dancers like katrina 😳) and making those memorable! 👏 

When Farah got all the awards for best choreography, it was D-sir who was indirectly getting it 👏

oh I don't think anyone remebers SKJ for its dancing, if you know what I mean 😉 (You're a guy 😆)
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

oh I don't think anyone remebers SKJ for its dancing, if you know what I mean 😉 (You're a guy 😆)

lol call me weird but i find katrina nothing more than an average overrated actress 😆
_notinuse_ thumbnail
AVERAGE?!? 😡 😡 How dare u insult my kitty kat 😡

just kidding, she's far below average 😆 But she's very popular amongst Indian men. She could be doing the chicken dance and they'd salivate