The Real Choreographer of Sheila Ki Jawani is ____ - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
^^ she is average if not below average actress

anyways i thought dharmesh choreographed the title video??

either way i could never believe that geeta had any hand in SKJ even though farah mentioned her in couple of her speeches
Originally posted by PandorasBox

AVERAGE?!? 😡 😡 How dare u insult my kitty kat 😡

just kidding, she's far below average 😆 But she's very popular amongst Indian men. She could be doing the chicken dance and they'd salivate

😆 that is true...

btw, if im not wrong, u were one of the KDS supporters innit? 😉
Sometimes it's fun to rile them up 😆, but things have gotten quiet until they spontaneously decided to make a thread in appreciation of us

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1673494

It's very flaterring 😳

Edited by PandorasBox - 12 years ago
Originally posted by charmz517

Varsha Di!!! How are you?? =) Haven't gotten the chance to say hi to you and ask how you were doing!! Glad to see u on the forum and as usual, I do enjoy your short and straight to the point posts (unlike mine which are always too long 😕)!

In regards to your comment, as a dancer and choreographer, I actually do look into who choreographs a song that appeals to me. Because I do that, I came to realize that Ganesh Hegde is my favorite choreographer and my inspiration. Yeah, maybe most might not care, but there are some that do. ⭐️

P.S. --> One of my closest friend's was a dancer in the Sheila Ki Jawani video, so it does make it all the more special. 😊
Hi there how r u? I am good...MOI and my straight short comments 😉😛 

I understand why you would want to know as your have special interest or your friend was part of it..Say you were an average viewer who just watches the show for watching purpose they dont care who choreographed it...If they find out good if not nothing lost...U see what I am saying..Embarrassed

Good for your friend to get a part in such a famous song 😃
Originally posted by Mihirism

Yup, except for the the millions of people who went  crazy over its steps last year 😕
It was not the steps but Katrina who made the song famous and Sunidhi 😃
Originally posted by Dabulls23

It was not the steps but Katrina who made the song famous and Sunidhi 😃

😃 Katrina nein kaafi songs pein dance kiya hein...all those songs haven't had the acclaim that this song has had? 😃
^^ the fewer the clothes, the more famous kitty kat's songs becomes. Nuff said
Song sung by Sunidhi and Katrina's looks-raunchyness made the song famous...End of story...Steps would not look same if someone else was doing them..😃 Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by PandorasBox

^^ the fewer the clothes, the more famous kitty kat's songs becomes. Nuff said

😃noway give the audience more credit then that...I really believe that in this instance the audience was drawn to the song strictly for the dance steps and not for the person performing those steps in the movie...😛
am not hating on Kat. She was HOT in SKJ (this coming from a girl) She lost weight and got toned and showed off her body in that song. Good for her 😆 Not everyone has the sex appeal. Maybe Dharmesh choreographed the backup dancers but I hardly noticed them.