Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Song and Katrina made the song famous...End of story...Steps would not look same if someone else was doing them..😃

😛 as a member of the male audience watching these movies, I find that hard to believe...most of the male audience members watch these kind of songs strictly for the dance steps...hardly any of us pay attention to the actor or actress peforming these songs...for us the dance steps reign supreme...😛
_notinuse_ thumbnail
oh ya not to mention the song was basically about masterbation 😆

"Kisi aur ki mujhko zaroorat kya, main toh khud se pyaar jataun"
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: PandorasBox

😃 really it says that? I was so in to the dance steps, I didn't even pay attention to the lyrics...😃
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Lord have mercy!!!!  🤣

I thought I was one liner candid poster...But you even outdid MOI...👏👏👏👏

Which male audiance looks for steps...Give me a break...They see hot body and they get going on underlined abv 😳...Forget the steps they are out the window 😆
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😃noway give the audience more credit then that...I really believe that in this instance the audience was drawn to the song strictly for the dance steps and not for the person performing those steps in the movie...😛

right that's why Housefull and all those Akshay starrer become such a huge sucesses It's the masses that love mind-numbing movies that glorify money, girls, etc
_notinuse_ thumbnail

😃 really it says that? I was so in to the dance steps, I didn't even pay attention to the lyrics...😃

u are unique 😆

on a another note, what's with the lyrics of today songs

Potty mein Nanga? like W*F lol
Edited by PandorasBox - 12 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail

right that's why Housefull and all those Akshay starrer become such a huge sucesses It's the masses that love mind-numbing movies that glorify money, girls, etc

Tongue I'll give you an example...remember that song "tuje aksa beach ghuma du" with Salman and Priyanka...Tongue I've watched that song so many times strictly for the cool steps, my eyes never once wandered on to Priyanka...strictly on the steps...Tongue
ankit_nyc thumbnail

u are unique 😆

on a another note, what's with the lyrics of today songs

Potty ke Nanga? like W*F lol

😃love that song...love it...blast it every chance i get...i love the word "pakhanda" in that song...such a cool word...😃 but you are right that "potty pein nanga" line is totally out of nowhere...the first time I head it, I couldn't believe they said it...I had to rewind it just to hear it again...😃
_notinuse_ thumbnail

😛 I'll give you an example...remember that song "tuje aksa beach ghuma du" with Salman and Priyanka...😛 I've watched that song so many times strictly for the cool steps, my eyes never once wandered on to Priyanka...strictly on the steps...😛

that may be, like I said u are unique 😊 😛  I can't say that about most male viewers 😆
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ankit you are an exception to the rule of being a male specie...Most men dont care to watch steps like u do...You sure are unique..😲  .Good for ya 😆