Tuesday 3-5-2011 (2:30 pm onwards)

1. 606 Bank Locker Ka Rahasya
2. 604 ACP Pradyuman Giraftaar
3. 718 CID Dhoom Aag Ka Paani
4. Classic Case- 87
5. Classic Case- 88
6. Classic Case- 89 
Posted: 12 years ago
watched 3 cases yesterday...The Case of the Buried Hand, The Case of the Missing Father...and the very new Raaz Blue Prints kaa...guess what...the case of the missing father is so emoional, na? In the past they always had a try to portrait emotional characters in cases, even in Buried hand there were emotional dialogues...

And today, Kaajal keeps her teeth shut to show the strong side of a CID officer...and Daya and Abhijeet...kya kahe yaar! Did we miss any episode where they had a fight and stopped talking to each other?

ya, tanza.."missing father" is a moving case especially the last scene where abhi's eyes become moist after seeing the boy off to the train with his father
I am watching case of juicy poison right now. Nice it is
Missing Father...excellent episode...I like another scene in Abhijit's house while he gave assurance to the boy...that scene is very touchy...I think he actually relates himself with that boy...he forget his past & lost his mother...& if he help the boy by finding his father...that will be great relieve to him... Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago
Really? then will download it tonight...really haven't got something to download for now😛
Missing father is really good a softer side of Abhijeet. Hay this juicy poison is getting interesting
Can anyone tell me what is this case going on right now. This wig one?
watched ACp's giraftar...still good to watch the drama.