Pirivom Santhipom Vijay Tv Serial Remake of Bidaai

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys i saw a few episodes of pirivom santhipom and its actually quite interesting. . I also found it be a remake of Bidaai frm d earlier thread. .Since it doesnt hve a proper thread, i thought this thread wil be useful 😊
And by d way can ny1 tell me whether everything is going as per the original version??? Wil d two sisters meet again???
😆 if they go b orginal version they will meet in one or two epi's actually i am waiting for brothers to enter the show and get set ready to see mahaan revathy 😆
huge doubt is this revaty marriage track in orignal version i think big nooo kirths  where are you clear me plzzz
Originally posted by anuu2010

huge doubt is this revaty marriage track in orignal version i think big nooo kirths  where are you clear me plzzz
no yaar ,it's not in the original.😡

no sanjay according to original version there is no such marriage track for revathy actually in orignla version that chittapa will be stopped by mamaji in railway station and he brings sadhana to home but money will be left with that chachi  after sadhana comeback ragini(jyothi)love track varum but yen original storya vitu poranganu puriyala😔 😔  .

thanks kirthi🤗 hmm why dragging it now i want orginal biddaai

this marriage track is unnecessary  😔  .

anyhow i am waiting for hero's entry hmmm eppo varvanga  ranveer and alekh😍
naanum avangaluku thaan kaathukitu iruken Annu😳
haan terliye me waiting sirf tereliye😳 😆