hridhya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

SHORT UPDATE SINCE IT WAS QUITE BORING.

Suguna is consoling Anandi, but she is not listening and recollecting her old memories with Jagiya.🤢

Sumitra is talking to Gehna regarding Jagiya's childhood.😕

Dadisa is talking to Shyam and Basanth.(missed the part).

In the morning Dadisa asks Bhairon to come for breakfast but he doesn't. She leaves and comes to all where all are sitting.

Nandu runs coming followed by Gehna with her breakfast.Dadisa ask him to call Bhairon.

Sumitra calls Bhairon as "Jagiya ke bapu" but he asks her not to call him again like this.Nandu comes calling  him .He asks him to come and when he doesn't agree he asks him the reason.He hugs him.

Precap:Same as on Friday.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

agree sounds like a boring episode. how could jagya give up his family of 20+ years for a girl? gosh
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

It was such a Torture to watch...🥱
atria thumbnail
Thanks...
It was boring...
So I'm guessing next Sumitra goes to talk to Jagya, no use, then Anandi decides to study, meanwhile Gauri gets suspicious due to Jagya's behaviour and starts digging into his past? Then Maha-episode with glycerine all over the place !
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i knew this will drag for eternity...blah!!!!!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just find it amazing how they drag serials with almost every other if not every episode having 3 minutes of flashbacks...the episode itself is painful but episode plus flashbacks for the umpteenth time is worse than pulling out your teeth without anesthetic
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Totally boring episode .🥱...Neverending flashbacks.🥱. Such boredom  that  Dadisa decided to walk down the stairs twice in one episode...even makhan singh is missing in action these days or she could have shouted at him...
Only thing interesting today -nandu has a missing teeth..😊
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

Totally boring episode .🥱...Neverending flashbacks.🥱. Such boredom  that  Dadisa decided to walk down the stairs twice in one episode...even makhan singh is missing in action these days or she could have shouted at him...

Only thing interesting today -nandu has a missing teeth..😊

@ bold - Haiii raam you noticed that 😆😆 I watched the whole episode in flat 6 minutes...😆 fwd fwd fwd... it was still a torture ! 
and yaaa announcing a Tsunami Alert for Jaitser tomorrow...brace yourself people...😆
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divmath

@ bold - Haiii raam you noticed that 😆😆 I watched the whole episode in flat 6 minutes...😆 fwd fwd fwd... it was still a torture ! 
and yaaa announcing a Tsunami Alert for Jaitser tomorrow...brace yourself people...😆

Oh no!!!!!!!! and that pale makeup to make Anandi look unwell is now getting to me...Get up girl and get moving...😡

@pjyo - Very observant of you👏...I was noticing that Anandi had not bleached her face properly...this is what happens in a boring episode...you notice all the blimps.😕😕
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

arre people,i almost forgot to tell u..mera final admission ho gaya..i got an MD seat in psychiatry at MP Shah Med college at jamnagar...calling help on the language frm all gujjus here...SOS,SOS..

am going in 4-5 days there for admission and session startin..