Thendral Monday 2nd of May 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Theiva for the nice update! Glad you got a nice episode after a long time😊.

Nice episode indeed! Both looked so cute together with nice BGM and cute dialogs😳. Eventhough it was a cute romance, it was very uneasy and keeps telling that something bad gg to happen. Always after a nice romance, we get to see some bad stuff happenning.

It was so refreshing to see the flashback when TA/T first met😉. 

TA still believing his mom is gg to get hurt so badly when his moms intensions are revealed. No use of crying then😭. He spoke about Charu and unnecessarily spoiled the romantic mood😕.

Kesari track was very funny😆. Aiyoo Pavam Thulasi.

TA, Joseph and Thulasi confrontation was funny😆. omg! Thaiyal Naayagi loan is already due🤢. Nalla Maatnaan TA. Poor Thulasi happiness is gg to be short-lived.

Looks like they are gg to bring Shymala and Thulasi together. If Venkatraju comes to know about Thulasi, Anand appu will really get started and he might end up playing against TA/T bigtime🤢.

Is Joseph the stalker? Hopefully not 😕. Please director don't spoil their friendship.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago

Thank you for your beautiful update Theiva Akka 😃,

woww after a long time we got to listen to that beautiful song and it is still fresh,that first meet,song,eyelock everything was so cute 😍😍😍 and I think we got our old Thendral special, T&T romance ⭐️ ⭐️.hayyeee I am in dream land 😍😍😍I am so happy about today's cute episode.

Tamizh didn't wanted to talk about his mom,so sad he is struggling between two sides,he doesn't know what to do,it is understamdable and aww he wasn't able bear his wife's face going down and all of a sudden he changed the topic and cheered her up.Thulasi too forgot that in jus a moment ,she was jus like cute little kid forgetting everything as soon as seeing a chocolate 😳

It is so sad to see Tamizh like this.we r asking this for a veryyy long time,when on earth will he get his job back? 😡 and now his unknown face,kandhu vaddy Thaiyal Naayaki,another GW,eh? 😲 😲already there are two,we can'ttt stand another one,plsss Creatives spare us.
Edited by Hema_M - 12 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update theiva...very well brought in everything ...
An episode with dialogue filled romance and the feel was very portrayed by the cutie pair...the dialogues carried extra weightage today and the writer needs an appreciation.

The way they were having light happy moments is awesome after a loonnggg time.
Rofl..he was putting the saree on thulz like how a ponnadi s put on a politician...ponnadai porthinar...😛 ...

Wow...our guess was right...first meeting ...
But a big logic mess...if it was the day he met her first, its one year then, thulz has completed her first year of college then?????

Work?? Mr. TA they way u stopped her when she asked about money, i was like...vitta next celebration will be for the first anniversary for losing the job...he would do that too...solla mudiyathu...dir sir pls send him for work...

And like theiva i too felt if it was joseph who would be the stalker...sigh...its annoying to see TA getting betrayed again and again...

So Gutter square - (combo of padama and TA amma) is gg to shower with fabulous words ???? Sigh...

So anand s also stalked...

So all roads are leading clearly to T and T and next level of treatments on the way for the couple...soon we can expect shyamala and T'S meeting...

How does he thk he cud get money to the lady????Bike???? Only way I guess...(dont throw rotten tomatoes on me but this s the only option i can see...)

tks theiva for the update..

ha a good one finally after a 2-week drag and theiva good that u cud update abt thendral being back...the flash back was so cute and tamils's description of T really poetic (hope someone can literally trans or put it in tamil), they shud go to thendral best lines fast... cud make out TA really upset abt past nuisances and does not want any unpleasantness now bet him n T...

with the money matter comng up so fast and TT talking abt GW think maybe TA will come to know abt GW's droham--hope so, it is quite over due i think.. maybe after that only real loan prob wud start.. thought they wud gv some gap after C  leaving but not so... hope Shyamala and T meet n become good friends as shown on May 1st prog..

may 1st also had some good lines, esp TA telling T -inga nakarthu apadiye live telecast pannarthu thaan unnodu velai...(good fun)

but wish T had wornd the saree and TT went to temple...maybe after TA cms to know abt truth..no promo this week, so wonder what is cmng..
Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful Update!👏 Ur soo lucky!😉

T&T scene was cute and great, after a long time😛! TA dialogs were awesome, the way he potrayed his love was nice. Thuls was pretty😍. Aww her smile was nicee😊. I dont know what to say!*LOL*. It was really a sweet nice, Thuls TA- thool-la saayum pothu. Awww..Cutee..The best thing was the Flashback and Kotti Chellum song😃. Romba naal achu.😍😍 Really very happy to hear it again after a very long time. But intha nerathula, must they talk about that Psycho?? But still 2 parts only T&T.😆

Thaiyal Nayagi, Holly&Telugu film😆. Hahaha. Why is TA hiding it again and again😡? Man TA please dont hide it. But soon she will come to know, if TN comes to their house. Like my sisses said, she is another GW😆! Thendral-la GWs-ku panchame ille🤣! Yes i hope the same that Joseph is not the stalker, please Sir! But i didnt liked the look they gave for Kesari.😳😆

Hahaha..Anand-ah stalk panna also people-ah😆? I think Anand is going to ularufy about Thuls to them and they will harm her, hmm dunno😕!

Thanks Theiva for the wonderful updates!!

After so long I enjoyed watching Tamil and Tulasi together speaking.  Tamil was so romantic when he was saying everything about Tulasi and it was so cute to see her leaning on his shoulder.  And they played the old BGM!!  What more can I ask for??  Good dialogues today and nice expresions.  You can feel the gentle breeze between them!!  I liked the flashback!!  The sari idea was really cute as well when he put it around her and saying that he got her favourite colour.

Tamil seems to be having split personality...lol!!  One minute he is all sweet while the next he changes his attitude.  Like bringing up Charu all of a sudden and GW.  Poor Tulasi is confused what to say about GW.  I think it's best if they don't speak about GW at all.  They are the dosham for TT.

Awww...Tulasi made kaseri for Tamil!! Wonder if it actually tasted good. 

The day has finally come and Tamil now owes people money.  Without a job, there is no way he can pay it back with so much interest.  Poor Tulasi does not even know this.  I think he should have told her so she can find a part time job to help him.  Really hate how Tamil does not even try to solve his no-work problem.

Looks like Anand may be in big trouble tomorrow.  Do they know about him loving Tulasi???  Anand is starting to change but Shymala and her brothers are going to create more problems now.  Either way, I hope they don't target Tulasi.

Overall a nice episode.  Since there is no promo this week, I think nothing big may happen.  This week will continue to have a lot of Shymala and Anand track along with Sundari vs Bhuvana.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Thanks theiva for the update😊. Amazing episode!!!! . Excellent BGM 👏after a long kottichellam song. Especially their flash back of their first meeting…Hmm… wonderful eye expression by Deepak &sruthi.😊

Wow!!! after so long TA was speaking nice…and calm towards thuls.   It was cute to watch their affection and love towards each other😊.  Both were cute in their outfits. Excellent dialogue delivery…Eppadi intha nallai maragamal kondaduringa said by thuls to TA.  Kudos to the script writers👏.  Why TA was feeling sad after he told thuls to wear saree???

Hope he should not bring pariharam topic to thuls. Yes TA you are so lucky to have thuls as your wife. But you should keep your words and promises… whatever achievement thuls gets in future TA karanamai irrukanum. 

The dir always shows TA avoids talking to thuls about money matter😡 and his job and money matter and even his mom and sister pirachanai. He always wants her to be happy and doesn't want her feeling sad so he hide everything from her and keep all things to himself.

I want him to realize soon that keeping all things to him will lead him in adabadalam so it's better to  shares things with his soul mate thuls. Finally shymala's father is about to know about thuls so S&t are going to be connected soon.
 OMG so the guy should be Joseph😲 so he would be able to follow T&T. Moreover TA is the best friend of Joseph so he won't hide anything from him. So the chances are …more.😲  And one more thing T&t always keeps their key in a small box outside their house. So this may be used by J. The bgm at the end indicates soon tsunami is going to hit the cute couples.😔
Thank you for the super update Theiva,

First scene was awesome after a long time with cute T&T romance😃..!! Every dialogs were so touching.😳.!! The BGM with their flashback scene was superb and both of them opening their eyes together that too when the BGM comes with 'Thendral thendiya neram' where they open their eyes together to the word Thendral was apt to the episode and to the serial of course😳😳😉..!! Thulasi when she leaned on TA was looking so cute and even TA when he held her face was so romantic...!! 😳

They both look awesome together..!! Thulasi pushing TA from the bedroom to the living room was nice and TA was looking like a child😆..!! When he gave the Saree by putting it to her, she was looking so pretty covered by that green Saree..😳 !! Both of them were so expressive and hats off to the camera man who has covered each and every expressions by them..👏!! Deepak and Shruthi both of them acted so well..!! ⭐️

But why do they want to talk about Charu when they are together😡..!! Next day when Thulasi came into the room calling TA for the breakfast, the song he was singing in front of the mirror was nice..😆!! Their conversation for that breakfast matter was nice and funny😛..!! Once again he is trying to avoid the money matter from Thulasi which she will come to know very soon..!! 😕

Anand's matter is out to the rowdy's family..!! Anand's aapu has started and I think this matter will soon link with T&T.😕.!! Lets see..!!😕
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago

Thanks for the excellent update!!  Today's episode in many ways reminds the house hunting episode, which was followed by several weeks of torture leading up-to the court sequence,  looks like downhill from here on for TA&T with money being the central issue.  

This time around the torture sequences will be built around: mortgage money borrowed from multiple sources ranging from GW type person to loan shark; Thulz's iron leg hard-luck aspect; GFam coming after T & TA due to A's past. The mortgage issue will be exploited by psycho, should cause lot of grief for TA including possibility of sending him to jail.

Mole Tracker: While TA was planning to visit Jo, he shows up. Is it a coincidence or is Jo the turncoat?

TA & T interplay was a standout aided with excellent piece of writing and BGM. TA's definition of T – the real one and his missy was good. The two closing their eyes, reeling out dream sequence was tad humorous with old song in the background. It was nice that T mentioned how TA celebrates her more than anyone else and TA complementing her back about her affection was good.