Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

What you like about D3

Roshni.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everybody, I'm Roshni for those who don't know me (basically everybody πŸ˜†)

So as most of you must have noticed, the forum isn't very active at the moment, so i've decided to make a post that would hopefully turn out to be interesting.
So enough of my non-interesting talk πŸ˜›
Basically I want to know what you like about D3.
Which episode is your favourite, which scene do you like the most, and whose character would you like to know about more and why.

So here goes my list of best episode, etc :
Todays episode was FOR SURE the best for me, i mean from the first episode to now, i already see improvement in all actors' acting.
Plus i just couldn't stop smiling, loved the relation of Vicky and Ray, they really are like Friends, i mean it just seemed so real to me, it wasn't like i was watching a show but it was more like i was watching two of my friends fighting, one teasing the other about a girl and all. Plus we had a proper Kriyaansh scene 😍😳
I mean just loved the way Ray was blocking Kria's way just so he could tell her that he LOVED her Dance. Loved the way Kria was confused, angry, nervous that all the signs she wrote in her diary became true and was blabbering things that Ray wasn't able to understand. Loved the nok jhok between Ray and Kria and JUST LOVED the wink in the end when Ray was walking away with Vicky πŸ˜›
Two persons i'd really like to see as friends would probably be Vicky & Kria. Vicky seems to be the bestest of friends and Kria is always nice to others, i'm sure when these two would be friends it would just be the best friendship πŸ˜ƒ
Otherwise i'd also like to see the emotional side of Sharon, though i'm loving her being all bitchy and all πŸ˜†

Anyway now over to you guys, please do reply 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I actually just started watching the show cuz I LOVE Amar and I figured the chemistry between Amar and Shakti would be amazing!

Thus far, I am not liking the show as much as I expected.. maybe it's my fault because I was super excited for it. However, it's still just the beginning, so maybe it will get better.

Shakti looks so CUTE in this show! I like this look of hers as oppose the one she had all throughout DID. She looks much more younger and just fresh! However, her acting needs a whole lot of improvement. I can see the struggle in her face and gestures, which is a little awkward, but I love when she yells at someone that is trying to push her around and her funny mavali type hindi comes out... that's awesome! She hasn't been able to get comfortable with emoting and finding a fine balance between expressions, gestures and speech, and her crying portions are probably the worst πŸ˜•, but hopefully soon she will catch on. ⭐️

Amar... hayeee.. I LOVE HIM! He is so cute... and when he stares at Kria... hayeee mein mar java!! πŸ˜ I can feel the glare and the passion in his eyes through the TV!! BUT, as much as I love him... his acting can definitely use some improvements, although he is fabulous in many portions. His comic timing is awkward, and for me.. I am just glad that his sweeter emotions are carried of very well, and he seems like he was meant to be an actor. He has that body language.πŸ˜‰

Coming to chemistry... I was disappointed that I don't feel the chemistry! I been trying to feel it, but it's not happening yet =( I mean these 2 shared such beautiful chemistry in DID 2, so I was anticipating that and more with D3. I think maybe after Shakti finds the right timing and can emote better, the chemistry might start showing?.. I don't know, I can't seem to pinpoint it! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Oh, btw.. I think Sharon is probably the best at acting in the show thus far. I absolutely love her bitchy attitude and confidence. She adds that edge in the show, which brings out all these other funny moments. Actually, Sharon's and Ray's chemistry is really good. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I am hoping the show gets better, but for now.. it's a little too slow and not very connective.

P.S. --> Amar's character is very weak. I realized while watching the show, that the main protagonist is Shakti only. Amar and Sharon seem like the main supporting actors, hence Amar's character is not very powerful and his scenes get easily overshadowed by Sharon when she is there. πŸ˜­

100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
what i like the most abt d3 - amar-shakti pairing..i mean KriYaansh...just love them!!!☺️

my fav epi
- when rey comforts n helps kria n today's epi...!!! β˜ΊοΈ

my fav scene - all rey vicky scenesπŸ˜†  n kriyaansh scenes...lol..can't choose !!!

character - rey...i want to know more abt rey  because i love him..lol...no serious reason...just want to know...bas...☺️

btw cool topic!!!!😳
Roshni.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^Hey thanks for replying 😊

@Charmz517 I agree that their acting isn't that good but we shouldn't forget that the most of d3's cast are newcomers,they are all awesome in dance, but acting it's the first time they are attempting it . And I seriously think that they are doing really good for newcomers. For the chemistry yup i agree with you we've seen a better chemistry between amar/shakti on DID but i guess it must because of their acting that the chemistry isn't coming out that well.. Otherwise i kinda agree with you 😊

@100littledevils thanks for the appreciation πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
Ah i also just LOVE all the vicky-ray scenes! They are just so adorable πŸ˜†
And I also want to know more about Ray. But more than him it's Sharon that i want to know about the most πŸ˜† I know weird πŸ˜†
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xMamz2ellee

@Charmz517 I agree that their acting isn't that good but we shouldn't forget that the most of d3's cast are newcomers,they are all awesome in dance, but acting it's the first time they are attempting it . And I seriously think that they are doing really good for newcomers. For the chemistry yup i agree with you we've seen a better chemistry between amar/shakti on DID but i guess it must because of their acting that the chemistry isn't coming out that well.. Otherwise i kinda agree with you 😊

And I also want to know more about Ray. But more than him it's Sharon that i want to know about the most πŸ˜† I know weird πŸ˜†

Actually, it's funny because even I am more eager to learn about Sharon. I feel like there is so much more to her that she is hiding under her attitude. It's like.. there has to be something that drives her to be so egotistical and a pushover... I love her character the best so far.. and I agree... Vicky is hilarious and thus far, the chemistry and scenes between Vicky and Ray have been my favorite!

P.S. --> Shakti's dancing was amazing! For the first time, I actually enjoyed a performance of hers that was not contemporary based! πŸ‘

100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: xMamz2ellee

no re its not weird...actually after rey i also want to know sharon...!!!πŸ˜† 
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I like D3 coz they show what is promised dil[kriyansh]...dosti is between many people and they r good frndzz of each other like vicky and rey and kria and neha and most importantly the "DANCE"...they r all superb and love the zeal and passion in them
:P