2nd may wu comp akshi fas gayi locker room mein

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Guys i am really sorry with the delay for the update today as i had friends over πŸ˜† and then had to watch the epi here goes

Part 1

starts of with naksh telling rajshri they are going out and will be back in few hours, rajshri says dont feel bad natik but its not right to go out i mean in the first few months natik says then we wont go i was just saying so akshara feels better, its not neccesary to go out we will stay at home and make her feel better why dadi, dadi says if your with akshara she will feel good anyway, in akshara's room she is laughing natik says i will tell you one morejoke she says no my stomach hurts from all that laughing i cant listen to any more jokes , varsha comes in and says are you going to fill akshara's stomach with only jokes or feed her too natik says no i will feed her so what if i havnt gone cooking classes akshara says you know how to make something he says kulchana (πŸ˜•i think its that) both varsha and akshara says what he says i have read that in pregnancy its good for you as you get iron and proteins akshara says you read it yourself he says yes and i have downloaded it for you and i also made a CD what you need to do and how akshara says so you did everything so secretly natik says that now its my responsibility akshara says so sweet of you and hugs him 😍varsha coughs they let go natik says bhabhi i have treatment to your cough πŸ˜†they all laugh akshara's phone rings varsha says she will check on ananya akshara says its pyal she picks up pyal says where are you akshara says i have came to my maayka and when we meet i want to tell you something pyal says we can meet today its ghod bharai of my sister in law thats why i was making preps and you have to come akshara says today no pyal says please come i will introduce you to all my friends

Part 2

natik takes the phone and says she will come surley i her husband promise you pyal says thank you so much, akshara says how will i go like this all my sarees are at home Jewelery's in the bag and i havnt been to the palour in ages, natik says i will handle everything lets go home i will drop you to the palour send a car to pick you up you enjoy yourself she says thank you natik they hug πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ natik says from today onwards i will look after your smallest biggest happiness and be with you all the time if i am with you no problem the bg tune plays natik says i forgot about your biggest happiness akshara says what he says one minute she says choclates he says yes she says thank you he says come on lets do packing varsha plays with ananya and all meshwari mens also arrive rajshri says i will bring tea naksh arrive shaurya says where are you going natik says w thought we should go rajshri says everything alright akshara says yes ma my friend pyal called she lives in the neighbourhood she invited me to her sis in law baby shower so i thought i will go home then attend the function vishambar says as u feel like rajshri hugs akshara and says take care dont run around much (she is such an irrataing character crys in happiness and sadness ) dadi meets her, akshara meets vishambar h says you came we liked it rajshri says dont stay long go home on time akshara says dont get worried i dont like it shaurya drops them outside @singhaniya rashmi is looking through a magizine and starts smiling to herself when her phone rings its nikhil she what he calls me to meet again i promised ma she picks up he says why werent u picking up she sees natik walking in and says i will ring you later rashmi says where is bhabhi he says she needed to go to a function at pyal's i dropped her at the palour gyatri and bhahbhima says what are we hearing natik says she rang and akshara will feel better @the palour akshara finishes pays and rings natik where is the driver he says he is on the way u finished quick she says and i need to get ready he says i am waiting to see now she says waiting paitently is the key 😳 and says i will wait for the driver bye she goes in the palour and tells the lady i am going nearby if my driver comes infrom him

Part 3

akshara goes to the bank the manager takes her down to the locker room he goes away and says on the phone i am coming immediatly back to akshara who is opening the locker she is looking at her sets which she wants to take there they show the back being empty everyone leaving back to akshara who feels a bit unwell back to the security guard who is looking around akshara again who bends down to put her stuff away  security guard looks around the locker room locks it (😑what a bad security guard coudnt he come in and see if anyone is there) akshara knocks saying open the door i am in there know one hears she bangs but the bank is empty they close the lights she is knocking around saying anyone there the security guard closes the main door and locks it akshara is knocking around saying anyone there she cant find a door or window she sits down still knocking (😭😭😭 poor akshi thanks to sbs we knw natik will save her i felt like crying for her idiot security guard 😑) gyatri tells natik its not right to send her to pyals bhabhima says we wanted to take her to the mandir in first 3 months she coudnt go out she is a kid hw will she take care of herself there natik say i sent her its only one evening

Part 4 

akshara keeps on knocking she decided to ring natik cant get through cause of signal problem the driver asks akshara palour lady says she will be here in 10 mins you wait back to akshara she says what shall i do there is no signal or intercom here i didnt tell anyone i wish i informed at the palour she knocks again (poor akshi 😭😭 ) @singhaniya's gyatri gives natik juice she says will akshara go straight natik says no she will change from here gyatri says she should of come natik says shes ready driver is gone to pick her up natik trys ringing akshara its unreachble he thinks where she has gone he rings the driver who tells him akshara hasnt reached natik says wait there the driver says she's gone nearby will be back in 10 minz its been half an hour natik says wait there ends on natiks worried face

Precap: akshara is crying saying natik please get me out of here 😭😭 over there dadaji says if we dont get any info we need to go to the police rajshri and gyatri says police

I liked todays epi it was good naksh scenes were cute, poor akshara i felt like crying for her😭😭 exp the way she says in the precap natik plz get me out of here i felt like slapping the security guard would it hurt him to walk in the locker room and check properly 😑 thanks to sbs where not worried for akshi cant wait for the scene

sorry for any grammer or spelling error

dont forget to press the like button to say thank you 😊
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago
thanks for the update mariam...😊
Thks for the update Mariam.😊.
aww poor Akshi😭
Thanx for the updt Marium.. πŸ˜ƒ

It was a gud epi.. Naksh scene was so cute.. 😳

But poor Akshara.. I too was scared along wid her when she locked there.. 😭 Brillient acting by Hina.. πŸ‘
Thanks 4 d update,Mariam!😊
NaKsh scene was too good!πŸ˜ƒ
Poor Akshara!I really felt very sorry for her..😭Had I been der in her place,main toh behosh hi ho jati!
thanks!!!

finally something original in a drama storyline, can't wait to see how natik gets her out
thanks for the update mariam...😊
Thnx for the amazing update.
I want to kill the stupid Security guard..has he forgotten his brains at his home
😑
Thanks  for the  update  mariam...naksh  scenes  were  cute
thanks for the wonderful update mariam... naksh in first part r cute...
hope naitik finds akshara in today's episode itself...
Edited by saru.g - 12 years ago