Originally posted by utfracks

😍

that's such a nie sig! and pic is awesome 😍
Rachu has officially made me start becoming a Dravid fan πŸ˜†
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sweet.melody

that's such a nie sig! and pic is awesome 😍
Rachu has officially made me start becoming a Dravid fan πŸ˜†

Haha! I'm so glad I made you a Dravid fan🀣 I get company to drool and talk about him then 🀣
I have only seen his youtube vids of playing cricket till now though.. need to catch a RR game 🀣 by the time I'm up he's usually gone 🀣

I have only seen his youtube vids of playing cricket till now though.. need to catch a RR game 🀣 by the time I'm up he's usually gone 🀣

I'm scared if you watch him play now you might not remain his fan 🀣 I'd rather, if you wanna watch him play, hopefully IF he's still in the test team for the WIndies tour you can see him play 🀣 He's an amazing test player
so you dont want me to see him playing IPL? 🀣 yeah hope we have an awesome team for WI tour!! Can't wait for that.. IPL needs to get over quickly πŸ˜†

so you dont want me to see him playing IPL? 🀣 yeah hope we have an awesome team for WI tour!! Can't wait for that.. IPL needs to get over quickly πŸ˜†

I don't mind you seeing him play in IPL, but he's not an exceptionally great IPL player you know 🀣 He usually takes time to start scoring runs! πŸ˜† But you can watch him play! 🀣
yeah most of the national players take time in scoring runs.. so that's all good 🀣 even the national bowlers have messed up economies in IPL 🀣

yeah most of the national players take time in scoring runs.. so that's all good 🀣 even the national bowlers have messed up economies in IPL 🀣

Ha then its all good I guess 🀣 And incase if your day gets lucky, he may cross a 40 or a 50 ! His best in IPL 4 has been 44. I hope he makes a higher score in tomorrow's match
who is RR playing tomorrow? I only know of KKR DC today, and I think PW-MI tomorrow... PW really needed Dada 🀣 they are doing horrible atm 🀣