Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update: 3rd May 2011

andv thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nandu brings Sumitra and Bairav down to have tea. DS tells everyone that she will make tea. She gets up and heads to the kitchen when Anandi brings tea and samosa for Nandu. A serves tea to DS. DS sees A and breaks down. Everybody tries to console DS when DS sadly tells A that she had to pay such a big prize for wanting her husband to become a doctor. She sent him so far that he will never return. If she did not send him away, although he would not be a doc but he would have atleast been with her.  Ds goes ahead saying that she should have been more adamant about sending J to bombay.
Bhairav tells DS that A has done more than what any wife would do. If A has lost J he has lost much more in the form of his relations and a good wife like A. Hearing this Basant goes into his room in a hurry. Gehna follows him where she sees him packing his clothes. She asks him where he was going. He replies angrily that he is going to Mumbai to get J. He is furious and says that J has no values for relationships. He thinks its easy to make and break relations. He also says that he will get J back and without considering about what happens to his studies. He feels bad for A and expresses how J has destroyed her life. Gehna stops him and tells him that it will not be easy to get J back. She realizes that Basant loves J just like his own son but she fears J will not give him any respect or value what he says. Infact she is also worried if J would say something to hurt Basant which he will find it very difficult to forget. She reminds him about what Bhairav told the family regarding J being a completely changed person and hence he will show no respect to the family.

In Mumbai Gauri is telling Kunda tai how J is very exhausted after taking care of her. Kunda tai tells her that she feels very happy seeing how they love each other.

Back in the singh house, B and S are feeling bad for Anandi that they could not take good care of her. B says that J may break his relationship with A but he will continue to take care of her like his own daughter and try to get whatever happiness he can for her. Sumitra then says that J is the one who needed to give her all the happiness and ultimately he only hurt her. Saying this she then addresses B as "Anandi ke bapu". Anandi is thinking about all the bad behaviour J showed towards her and is walking towards B and S.

She asks B the name of the girl J is with. B replies saying whats the use of knowing about the girl when there is a fault in J  itself. Anandi insists after which B tells her about Gauri.

Anandi recollects all the instances that she remembers about Gauri and how J gradually changed. All these emotions result in an outburst from her.

Moral: A wife who sacrifices everything to see her husband happy and progressing is heartbroken upon learning his infidelity.

Precap: Sumitra ia not to be seen in the house which sets the family searching for her. Makhan tells the family that the front door of the house was open when he came in the morning. They are all left wondering about S's whereabouts.

Edited by andv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

I liked today's episode. It was upsetting to see all the sad faces but everyone, Pratyusha and Surekha ji in particular, acted very well. 

Well I liked that the story is getting a move on now. I assume Sumitra's left for Mumbai, that means we can soon see Anandi leave for higher studies.
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thanks Anita!

Aww, it was sweet of Sumitra to call Bhairav Anandi ke bapu. Looks like she went to Mumbai. Hope they put all this behind them and focus on educating Anandi
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i thnk sumitra went to find jagya. 
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

Another boring episode...its getting tiresome to watch everyone crying and cribbing...hope they move the story forward now and show Anandi studying...enough of this sati-savitri natak...what was that gyaan at the end today? "jab patni balidaan karti hai...etc etc"  kisne bola tha tyaag aur balidaan karne ko? what was the result - zero...lesson learnt !...now please move on...
shrutiA thumbnail

Sumitra Mumbai nahi, mandir gayee hogee !

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Was just listening to one of my favorite Bruno Mars and for some reason this song suits Anandi's situation !! donno how many over here listen to Bruno Mars...but the lyrics of this song exactly match with what Anandi might be going through...

Easy come, easy go, That's just how you live, oh Take, take, take it all, But you never give
Should've known you was trouble from the first kiss, you had you eyes wide open, why were they open?
Gave you all I had, And you tossed it in the trash,You tossed it in the trash, you did
To give me all your love is all I ever asked, Cause what you don't understand is
I'd catch a grenade for ya, Throw my hand on a blade for ya, I'd jump in front of a train for ya, You know I'd do anything for ya 
I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain,
Yes, I would die for ya baby; But you won't do the same
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR6iYWJxHqs[/YOUTUBE]
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TODAY'S episode was soo touching : (((((

Loved Dadisa and loved it when Sumitra said, Anandi ke Bapu.

I really want Anandi to become something. Please !! CVs. 

Show that a Woman can raise out of ashes like a phoenix and can truly in this case, Anandi be the one to make their khandan's name roshan.

Please please pleaseee
 πŸ˜­
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

Thanks for the update...

Another boring episode...its getting tiresome to watch everyone crying and cribbing...hope they move the story forward now and show Anandi studying...enough of this sati-savitri natak...what was that gyaan at the end today? "jab patni balidaan karti hai...etc etc"  kisne bola tha tyaag aur balidaan karne ko? what was the result - zero...lesson learnt !...now please move on...

We knew it was going to be a torrent of tears...so no surprises there...but I thought Maasa was superb...although some may say she said 'I told you so' to Anandi, I thought she kept to her character but said so with so much despair and sorrow for Anandi... for me it was totally acceptable. Yes, Anandi did erupt but I feel it is better she blows up one way or the other...going around with this deadpan face and crying silent tears...will not help her and make this serial very boring...she needs to cry, scream show whatever emotion she feels ( quickly for our sakes) and then get angry and move on with her life.

No lessons will be learnt, I fear from this serial...this is going to become a teary love story going back and forth.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx a lot for the udpate andvπŸ‘πŸΌ

i just want anandi to pursue her higher studies now that sumitra & bhairo admit that anandi is their daughter & jag is no more anything for them.

i  wonder where will sumitra disappear... temple or mumbai?? πŸ˜•

& when do the CVs plan to expose jag's truth in front of gauri? after how many years?😑