Thendral

Update for Tuesday May 3rd - DIL's Reunion

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks daa Tanu for the wondeful update and your comments 🤗.

It was a good episode. Nalla velai, this Shyamala's mom stopped them from going to Anandh's house and create problems there. She was talking with some sense in the rowdy family. Sutham, rombha nalla vishayam that they decided to send them to VIshwa's house and to become drug addicts .

Arggg TA, why are you again and again begging this waste fellow Anandh for money 😡. But happy that he did not want to expect any money from his FIL like this joker police 👍🏼. Aanandh is another poi pulavan...epdi poi ellam avithu vidaran...joker 😡. Rofl...if he only knows how happy T&T are with each other...sigh. I wish TA come to know about his happy life with Shyamala .

Awww Thulasi and Sudha...i am happy that they did patch up again. I really like this Sudha. She was funny when she told that she was happy that her hubby slapped her 😃. And more than this, happy that Sudha still considers Thulasi as her sister 😛.

Grrr Lavanya...she needs reception for the second time 🤢...what a selfish 😡. Athukkum TA than money tharanuma...i am going to kill this selfish queen. Indha stupid naala thaan so much of money problems for T&T 😔. Yov Nitheesh,,,,poi unnoda mummy kitta permission kelu, she will hit you with ladle . Nithesh mummy, please Lavanya vai left and right vaangunga 😈!

Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update...
Of all TA ends up with Anand again, hope he gets money, but may he himself will lend the money for interest .

I liked Shyamala's moms approach, she took a good and calm decision for her dter's life and stopping the athiradi gang from entering the house. But her decision towards sending them to vishwa's house is not that good. Now this family might communicate with vishwa's wife and get details about thulz, so now both vishwa and this family will end up messing up with T?? Oh no...pls dont send them there...

And getting a gap from anand's parents s good...let them come and live with T and T...i feel the story better move this way...but for that TA has to go to work...athu eppo nu God only knows...rather kumaran or creatives only knows...sigh..

patch up btw sudha and T was good and sudha will trust T more...atleast there one person from the family who willingly supports T..hope it goes same way..

Lav why ask for reception, u can ask for the wedding ceremony again and ask N to tie thali again to satisfy his parents and add TA will spend money so that his financial condition becomes more worse. What a creature s this, asking for reception when someone s unwell...i hope N goes and asks and get one nicely and how i hope GW to be present and get her own treat then...

It was a good episode...Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Tanu for the nice detailed Update!😊

Anand gg to Vishwa house will surely come to know about Mohan dealings. I think he will now try to play with Mohan.

TA instead of begging money from people, he can ask Anand if he knows any job which he can try?? It is really getting annoyed these days to see him getting money from everybody and not every worried about getting a job😡. A big blackmark in his char. Director, please send him to work.

It was really a very nice meeting btw sudha and Thulasi😊. Atleast they got together and understood each other. Sudha talk about GW was nice. It was funny when she said, "Paamba adika poona, athu vandhu kothiduchu"😆.

Lav getting irritated becoz she is being asked to stop the Mixie😡?? Ithukay kavalai patta? Lot more to come Lav? Again she started twisting things to Nithesh😕. This girl is never ever bothered that Charu dad is undergoing treatment🤢?? oh Man! She just cares about her own pleasure and welfare and does not care about anyone🤢😡. This Nithesh standing like a pillar and hearing it. Go and ask your dad/mom about reception and get slapped😆! Sigh!

Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates Tanu!  I like the little emoticons and comments and nice title.

Anand's track is now going to emerge into the main picture.  He was actually quite lucky today.  Shymala's father was really angry and if it were not for his wife Anand would have been in big trouble.  I disagree with Shymala's brothers.  Her life is not a jail life.  Her in laws are really nice to her.  The only problem is Anand.  Anand and Shymala are not fixing their relationship because both of them are stubborn.  If Anand goes to Vishva's house and stays there, definitely he will find out about Mohan and the drugs and use that as an advantage against TT.  I hope Shymala meets Tulasi soon...

I was so annoyed at seeing Tamil asking Anand for money.  Where did his brain go????  Yes Anand is rich now but he won't help Tamil.  Stupid Anand is looking down upon Tulasi and her family.  Even though Tulasi does not come from a rich family she is an awesome girl.  Anand married Shymala mainly for her wealth and he is suffering like crazy now.  I wonder what really even happened to his arm...I hope Shymala broke it...lol.

Anand told Tamil to meet him later that day so instead of asking money from his in laws he is getting loan from someone for interest as well.  Kumaran, why is it taking forever for Tamil to think about getting another job?????

The positive side to today's episode was Tulasi.  I am really happy that she went to see Sudha and explained her situation even though Sudha was angry at first.  It was funny when Sudha said that the Snake gave her an appu instead.  Now that the 2 sisters are back together they need to be extra careful with GW and Charu.  Sudha was really right about Tamil.  Let him fall into GW's big trap himself and learn the truth about his mom.  I hope director shows more episodes where Tulasi, Deepa and Sudha are talking together again.

Lav is truly a selfish girl!!!!  I can't believe she asked for a reception.  Then what was the part called when she was standing with Nit with a tiara on her head smiling for pictures and not even caring that her own brother's wife who made the wedding possible is not even there at the hall??  Wasn't that her reception?  Nit parents are going to be really mad at Lav tom for asking for a reception when they are all worried about VR.  I have nothing to say about Nit since as usual he is a useless person who does nothing.  He doesn't go to work either and he still doesn't know the truth about the 4 lacks.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks tanu for the update😊. If anand is with kanja kumbal vishwa then he will come to know about drugs and about Mohan. OMG again TA allanchufy for money😡. Can't he try another job? He is really stupid asking money from anand which will lead him   to many probs.

TA onnaku theva than see your best friend was giving advice and talk bad about your wife😡. If ta discussed about money matter with thuls she would have given better ideas than Joseph😉. This TA is creating more and more probs instead of solving them.
Finally thuls met sudha and has convinced sudha and informed what all happened there👏. May be in future sudha&thuls should bring video recording on her cell phone and prove it to TA. Then only this TA will agree. . So thuls should listen to sudha's words and should act cleverly and tackle all the probs.

Coming to Lav this selfish and shameless creature asking for reception her 😡…china mamanar has been serious.  Emma lav unagu ethanai thadavai reception vennum madam🤢😡. She has started digging her own grave.

May be in tomorrow's epi she is going to get aapu from nit's parents for asking reception. Looking forward to shymala and thuls meeting.
moni_G thumbnail
Thanks for the update Tanu..
I like today's epi than yesterday's. The reason is Ta is using Thulz as only romance partner. May be his intentions are good but it is must that wife should know the financial status of the family.

So Anand and Shyam are going to viswa's house.. will lead the former to join hands with Mohan to spoil Ta. Mohan is already waiting to spoil Ta's life as he got many blows from him. Im very happy to see Thulz thinking on her own these days... she herself went to Sudha's stores and spoke with her eventhough sudha was harsh Thulz made sure that sudha understood her.. I loved thulz today so much.. and ofcourse sudha's dialogues about their attai lol :) waiting to watch Shyam getting close to Thulz.. So Thulz will have strong realtionship with ppl around..
Anyway Ta is going to endup in soup.. Thulz will run pillar to post to save him with help of these ppl..
So Sudha is not stalker now.. director is keeping the suspense.. Shyam is going to disown Anand soon when she knows that he is such a fickle minded person.

Lav wants a Grand reception.. Woww... Koolukum aasai meesaikum aasai... unaku eppavumae paeraasai..  anga oru kudumbam natta vitu treatment ku poi iruku.. inga ammaku reception vaenuma... Nit mom's is going to give left right centre tomo.. appuram aduthavanga reception kuda poga aasai padamatta lav..
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the update!  GFam track storyline is finally moving. A & S, showing up at V's place is going link TA & T with V gang in a circuitous path, this plot will become the primary story line once the psycho track nears completion.  GFam mom seems to have guts to speak out against VKR, but the idea to send A & S to V's house is going to make matters worse for A. It will be interesting to see how A reacts when he gets to know that it was V's wife who informed S about his past.

It is pathetic to see TA taking to begging and borrowing to tide over his financial crisis but takes no step get his job back. A always has fun in running down TA due to his dismal financial state.  A's is phony, has conveniently forgotten that he was in queue and literally begging T to marry him but was rejected. Even after getting repeated snubs from S, has not changed.

Star of the day was T. There seems to be gradual positive progression in T. Good to  see T taking the initiative of reaching out to S, even after repeated snubs from S which T takes in strides, goes the extra mile to mend fence with S. T needs to develop support system beyond TA to fight GW, S is a perfect foil.  

Finally, SK is an incorrigible selfish low life suspecting her MIL's attitude towards her and is asking via Nit prove that she is favorably disposed to SK by arranging a reception?? What about the reception that they had during the stalled marriage? She doesn't even think about the state of psycho dad. She is digging her own grave, in no time Nit will disown her.

Mole Tracker:  Looks like S and A can be ruled from the list for the time being.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Thanks for lovely update da Tanu! 😃

Loved today's epi due to Thuls initiative to patch things up with her Acca, Sudha. I was very sad when their initial relationship fell but glad Sudha understood her. I was surprised Sudha was giving Thuls free things and then when she said it's all samples, I was 🤣 oh there is the Sudha we knw! 😉

Silly TA, ippo 10% interest katta 5% interest is very good aam, so next step for this 5%, he should take 1% interest to pay that and then eventually 0% nu varum... 😳 it'd be nice if he goes and applies for jobs at another bank... is there no other banks than NSM??? No vendam, I think he doesn't want to work any other place. This bank is where he and Thuls first spoke to one another nu he will feel sentiment so no chance he will apply somewhere else. 😛

Anandh and Lavs are just unthiruthable cases. In what situation, what to talk and ask they don't know? Even when TA is in the worst of places, he manages to sincerely be happy and give well wishes for his friend and wife's happiness but Anandh can't even manage a simple good notion toward T&T... what a super friend 👎🏼

I too like Moni_G wish for Shyamala and Thuls to be friends like the special program... that would be nice and maybe Anandh would learn to be a good friend to TA...😊

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Thanu for a wonderful update. I hate TA. He is so annoying and making himself so cheap.
@moni_2 You hit the nail right on its head!! when you said Ta is using T as  only a romance partner. High time he found a job and start taking his wife into confidence and share the family burden. Thul should take some initiative and find a part time job just to wake up this fool.
Anand is a total fool. Though he is not wrong regarding his rel with Shyamala . Only Shyamala is behaving immature. If he had some guts he will let her know how unreasonable she is. In fact he did not come after her , it was shyamala and her goon family who forced the marriage on him.
Sudha/Tul superb.Priceless. This is what I want to see even more than Ta/T romance hwen Ta has more important thing to do. I want Thul making a supportive circle for her and TA.
Lav!! Hopeless girl. My day was made when MIL scolded her. NIt's expression showed some shock and annoyance at Lav's untimely request for a reception. Hope he gives it to her in the next episode.I mean reall scolding.