The Vampire Diaries

TVD - spoilers and promos #2

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome to the Vampire Diaries Promos/Spoilers section.

* Please post any videos of spoilers/promos here
* Feel free to discuss the spoilers but remember no personal chating

Thank You

IF Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nayab- thumbnail

Details on the Andie and Damon Scene That Got Lost on Cutting Room Floor

about 23 hours ago by Erica Strauss

Photo Credit: Bob MahoneyThe CW 2011 The CW Network, LLC
Photo:

Damon and Andie return to a surprise at the Salvatore House. There goes any chance of sexytime in the tub.

The sad truth about TV? We don't see all of it. For every full episode, there's tons of extra footage that never makes it past the cutting room floor. And while probably not all of it is Emmy-worthy, we can bet we miss at least a few choice moments every once in awhile.

In fact, producers omitted a pretty cool moment just last week: a "poignant" scene between Andie Star and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) from "The Last Day," according to Dawn Olivieri (Andie Star).

The actress took her Twitter to express her disappointment about the emo moment getting the last-minute boot:

"Yeah that last scene was nice but they cut the most beautiful moment from it at the end...was a little disappointed, but that's how it goes..."

She added: "It wasn't a scene they cut, it was a beat, at the very end..when damon went to me and picked my face up to compel me I looked up at him with hope thinking he had decided to "let me stay" but when I realized he was doing it again (compelling me) I whipped my head to the side averting my eyes pleading for him to stop... pained, he pulled my head around and through my fervently powerless tears, he forced his compulsion...leaving Andie unconscious yet again... a beautiful poingint struggle that never saw the light of screen. Her final attempt..So sad...its moments like that... that matter."

Okay, so we didn't get to catch the poignant moment — but we sure do love Dawn's own poignant recount. Kinda (almost) makes up for it.

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wanna see lots of those 'Poignant moments' between Delena. Don't care about Andie at all
AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
really not bothered tht andie scene was cut off..anyway omg 2 more epis left..cnt wait till this thursday! i kno damon will survive..the show would be pointless without him LOLL buh i seriously hope they dnt leave him diein as an cliffhanger (fake death) tht would be 2 predictable..nd would seriously kill me..till s3..ahhh!.x 
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Glad that scene was cut off. Even non DE fans don't dig Andie around. and if she is gonna be part of Season 3, Elena should be clear to her etc.. I don't have an issue with the actress, but Andie is SO annoying. Nothing like Rose.

Spoiler:

t the end of Thursday night's episode of "The Vampire Diaries," we all saw what was a rather troublesome situation for Damon -- he had suffered a bite at the hands of a werewolf. As we saw earlier this season with Rose, the odds of actually surviving this are not exactly the best.

So how is this going to facilitate some of the character's thought process over these final weeks? Speaking to TV Guide, executive producer Julie Plec explained that this will give Ian Somerhalder's beloved vampire the opportunity to fully explore what has happened to him along with the feelings he holds for those who are close:

"The finale is basically the end of the road of Damon's journey for the year. He's done so many things and made so many choices that have been so screwed up and now he's at the end of his life, so he believes, and he needs to come to terms with all the decisions he's made in the year.

"Not just in the year, but since Katherine seduced him 145 years ago. [He'll be] reliving those mistakes that he made with Katherine [and] trying to get Elena's forgiveness."

Continue reading on Examiner.com: 'The Vampire Diaries': how Damon handles his werewolf bite - National TV | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/the-vampire-diaries-how-damon-handles-his-werewolf-bite#ixzz1LLLfHwjH

Some of the biggest ramifications to Damon's actions are expecting to come this Thursday, when Klaus attempts to begin the sacrifice ritual that will awaken his inner werewolf and continue his supervillain-esque trek to world domination.

Are you excited for this episode?

Continue reading on Examiner.com: 'The Vampire Diaries': how Damon handles his werewolf bite - National TV | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/the-vampire-diaries-how-damon-handles-his-werewolf-bite#ixzz1LLLsjsgX
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aww... poor Andie
no way! I love the editing team 😆
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

The finale is basically the end of the road of Damon's journey for the year

omg im gonna cry..what does this mean..damon's journey so cant end plec!..incase u wanna ruin ur show..DAMON cannot friggin leave
Damon won't die !!!!!!
They're making too much hype out of this,
so I don't think it'll happen!!!
-Nayab- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luv_wacko

omg im gonna cry..what does this mean..damon's journey so cant end plec!..incase u wanna ruin ur show..DAMON cannot friggin leave

Don't worry... It says "For this year" 😉 😛... Damon's not goin' anywhere 😆...
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqNeyY9roEo&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Nina Dobrev chats with the Associated Press about recent developments on The Vampire Diaries, from Klaus to there being a lot of character and fan tears in the aftermath of The Sun Also Rises this week.