The Vampire Diaries

TVD - spoilers and promos #2 - Page 10

-Nayab- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Poco... I copied your post to my Tumblr hope you don't mind 😆... I completely agree btw 😛...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
if Season 3 is of the originals and Klaus, then yes, Stefan will pay the price of the hybrid of whatever. I just hope they don't have Damon-Elena hating Stefan for what he did, because that wuld be stupid at the end of the day.
JennyPenny thumbnail

'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev On Finale: 'We Leave A Lot Of Ends Untied'

Is Damon going to meet his second (and final) demise? How will Alaric cope in the wake of Jenna's death? Are Caroline and Tyler going to hook up already, or what? We're left with sooo many questions after last week's epic "Vampire Diaries" episode, "The Sun Also Rises." But according to star Nina Dobrev, we shouldn't expect many of our burning queries to be answered during tomorrow's season finale.

"It's the 'Vampire Diaries.' There's always going to be a cliffhanger," Nina teased when Hollywood Crush sat down with her recently. As avid fans, this response hardly comes as a surprise, but whatcan you tell us about the episode, Nina?

"This one is complicated because, I mean, I can't give away too much at all really, but there's so many different story lines and people that are intertwined," she said. "And...we leave a lot of ends untied so that there's obviously something to tune in to next year and there's a whole other world to delve in to next year."

Ah, you must be referring to the "year of the Originals." Which, really, only brings to mind MORE questions. Thanks a lot, Nina.

What are you theories about tomorrow's season finale? What questions do you NEED to have answered? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags Nina DobrevVampire DiariesVideo

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Nayab-

Poco... I copied your post to my Tumblr hope you don't mind 😆... I completely agree btw 😛...

You are free to copy anything. It reassures me that am making some sense. Haha. ðŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jenny1000

if Season 3 is of the originals and Klaus, then yes, Stefan will pay the price of the hybrid of whatever. I just hope they don't have Damon-Elena hating Stefan for what he did, because that wuld be stupid at the end of the day.

Hmm. You make perfect sense , actually. i totally forgot that its gonna be the year of the originals and Klaus. Honestly, i can expect anyone to go against Stefan , anyone. But Damon ? Hell no. Even if nobody else understands, Damon will because he knows by now that Stefan just cannot lose him and vice versa. ðŸ˜ƒ
JennyPenny thumbnail
Yes, and they keep saying Klaus will be interested in Stefan etc.. The only thing on top of my mind that will make Stefan pay a personal price (i.e his own life) and also mix it with Klaus and to save Damon - he will have to join hands with Klaus which will not go down in anyone's mind.. Damon HAS to understand and be a support. Nina keeps hinting about something effecting Damon and Elena hugely and Stefan goes through a major change, so it's not the kiss that they are talking about. THEY are def gonna make Stefan join hands with Klaus to save Damon.

I agree Poco. I am leaving the love story and Stefena vs Delena on the other side. I hope Season 3 is all about Stefan and Damon and their ultimate unbreakable bond!
JennyPenny thumbnail

Vampire Diaries' Nina Dobrev on Elena and Damon's Chemistry: "You Want What You Can't Have"

May 11, 2011 03:52 PM ET
by Robyn Ross

Why do Vampire Diaries fans want Elena and Damon to get together when Stefan is such a good boyfriend to her? Nina Dobrev, who plays Elena, has a theory.

"You want what you can't have," she tells TVGuide.com. "The writers so brilliantly have been putting it off and teasing it and building the chemistry, but not giving everyone what they really want and it just makes them want it even more."

In the interview below, Dobrev talks more about the love triangle and what it's like pulling double duty as both Elena and Katherine. Hint: Playing one of them really stresses her out.

The Vampire Diaries Season 2 finale airs Thursday at 8/7c on the CW.

JennyPenny thumbnail

Vampire Diaries': Michael Trevino Talks About Tyler's Future in Mystic Falls

The Vampire Diaries season finale is only a day away, and there are a lot of questions surrounding the future of the characters on the series. One of the big questions is about the future of Tyler Lockwood, played by Michael Trevino. Fans are wondering whether or not the character will remain in Mystic Falls or not since his return in recent episodes.

Hollywood Life caught up with the actor at a recent event, and they asked him about Tyler's future in Mystic Falls. Trevino was all for having Tyler stay in Mystic Falls. That decision is up to the producers of the series. If they ask him to stick around, he will. That is up to Julie Plec and Kevin Willamson though.

As for any possible romantic relationship between him and Caroline, played by Candice Accola, that is also possible. Trevino said the following: "What I would like to happen is for them to be, in a funny sense of the word, a dynamic duo. I feel like with everything happening in Mystic Falls with werewolves, vampires and the Originals, there's a lot of chaos going on. Maybe Tyler and Caroline could show some balance where it's like 'Look, we can co-exist!' Obviously they both have feelings for each other, too. So who knows? It would be nice to have a little romantic relationship between Caroline and Tyler."

Caroline just broke up with her boyfriend Matt in the last episode, and she was last seen curling up against a very naked post-transition Tyler Lockwood. The feelings are there. The two just need to be given the chance to explore them. The only way they can do that is if Tyler Lockwood stays in Mystic Falls. Even with the break-up, it is possible Matt won't stay out of the picture completely, so the love triangle that isn't Stefan, Elena, and Damon could live on. That is if Damon lives passed the season finale. Check out a preview for As I Lay Dying.

What do you think? Do you want to see Tyler Lockwood stick around Mystic Falls in season three of Vampire Diaries?
JennyPenny thumbnail
nterview with Daniel Gillies: 

Crystal clear motives are almost unheard of in Mystic Falls but no character's metaphorical waters have been as murky as Elijah's -- from the moment he arrived, The Original has been flip-flopping and making side deals, basically ensuring his big baddie status.

But a funny thing happened on the road to villainy: he and Elena forged an unexpected bond that left me wondering if there might be more to this twosome than meets the eye. Especially in light of my interview with Elijah portrayer, Daniel Gillies.

Listening to him wax poetically this afternoon about Elijah's almost hypnotic obsession with Elena all but confirmed my suspicions that these two share something greater than love -- and possibly greater than what she shares with Stefan.

PopWrap: What did you think of Elijah's decision to betray everyone and rescue Klaus? 

Daniel Gillies: The whereabouts of his family is the thing he's been in pursuit of for centuries, so it was one of the most difficult decisions he's ever had to make. I thought it was a wonderful culmination of his history and really, really approved of his actions. Well, it's not about whether or not I approve, but I really enjoyed playing it because seeing the susceptibility of a guy who seems so bulletproof was fascinating. To see him so conflicted was one of the moments that makes the show really special. I love that we don't behave the way people want us to.

PW: As an actor it also had to be nice knowing that there was now more Elijah story to tell? 

Daniel: I don't sense them closing the door on The Originals any time soon – but you never know from week to week on "Vampire Diaries." It's going to be exciting to see where they go from here. I don' t know about that Klaus guy.

PW: So you think he might be lying? 

Daniel: Oh yea. I think there's always a degree of a caution with him. Klaus has been hunting Elijah and our family for centuries – there's nothing to be trusted about him.

PW: Fans have wondered if Elijah & Klaus factor in to the finale. 

Daniel: Yes, we do. I'll just say that there was such fire and brimstone and apocalyptic energy in this last episode. I would caution against people expecting that to stop. I've heard a lot of fans saying that they think things are going to wind down this week because the big stuff is over, but that's not how it is. We're just kicking it up a notch.

PW: Elijah and Elena seem to really have an unusual bond -- will that end now that he's betrayed her so badly? 

Daniel: Well, God knows that she's done things to him that he wouldn't have necessarily wanted to happen, but Elijah continues to return to Elena even though she's effectively put a knife in him. Those two have an interesting connection. Elena & Elijah are both really, really coming to terms with their humanity – one after thousands of years is still wrestling with it because he has this deep sense of compassion in spite of his murderous qualities. I think there's something deeply naive about her, but extraordinarily worldly for her years. That's one of the reasons I think they're drawn to each other.

PW: So you think there might be something more to their relationship? 

Daniel: There's no question that he's enchanted by Elena but it's not as simplistic as needing to be with this girl -- I just think he's more fascinated by her as a study in the potential of what a person can be. I think that if he does survive [the finale] and leaves Mystic Falls, I don't think he can stay away because she's too much of a miracle for him. There's something in her that's also in him – I don't mean to be grotesque about it and frame this in a romantic context, but there's a spiritual quality they share and that's going to be very difficult for him to not return to.

PW: Sounds like The Salvatore's might have some new vampire competition for Elena's attention next year. 

Daniel: I don't think he needs anything from her as much as The Salvatore's do – I just think he could watch her forever. He almost looks at her the way one would look at a flower or a beautiful expanse of water. This is obviously more Julie Plec & Kevin Williamson's domain than mine -- they're the only ones who know if there are any romantic feelings inside Elijah that Elena is responsible for rousing, but I think that he enjoys who he becomes around her, even in spite of all the peril it has brought him.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Some unknown dude posted this on YT. not sure how real it is, but I agree with the first point. Stefan gave Elena a choice - to die or turn into a vampire, but he's leaving Damon no choice. HE has to live for him and I like that about Stefan. seriously.

nyone see the spoilers a user posted in the comments on the YouTube page? They sound like they could be legit, yet it's an anonymous poster on YouTube so I can't bring myself to put much into them. Theses are some of what they posted...

1. The one person Stefan will never let go is Damon. He could handle loosing elena or about anyone else, but Damon? No. Thats why he forced him to turn in the first place. Even the smallest possibility of Damon no longer existing can take Stefan to very dark places.

2. There's a? strong theme of siblings in the finale, in more than one way.

3. Elena plays a huge part in the finale, as does Liz, Jeremy also has a big role.

4. Suddenly becoming an uber-witch is not good for your ego.

5. Expect strong parallels to Founder's Day. History is repeating itself.

6. Expect quite cruel callback to the? scene in The Return.

7. Expect deaths. Unexpected.

8. It all begins where it all ended.

9. Its the end of the first chapter that was s1 and s2 and the finale and its? cliffhanger clearly highlights - huge changes are coming. NO one is the same. Journeys are ending and from that,new journeys begin. Death is but a start.

10. Death that happens they planned for a long time. Some episodes already toyed with the idea of that character dying two or three times.