Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Nayab-

Here:

😭

just hope Damon scenes didn't get deleted...
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Nina Dobrev Promises 'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will Break Hearts

Nina Dobrev, star of 'Vampire Diaries' claims this year's season finale will break hearts. "People will be dying," the star pledges. She also warns that fans could be unhappy with the sudden turn of events.

The show already set up one startling death with highly popular actress Kat Graham, who plays Elena's best friend Bonnie. It turns out; however, that the witch's death was just a ruse to throw original vampire Klaus off the trail. Could more 'Vampire Diaries' deaths prove nothing more than a ruse as well? Dobrev isn't saying for certain but she does promise fans will cry before the episode is complete.

This season of has both inspired and infuriated fans who anticipated a major vampire versus werewolf war. That storyline, however, got quickly sidetracked with one about original vampires and the sun and moon curse. Yet, that whole set up was just a lie to cover something even more devious. Original vampire Klaus actually seeks to become a hybrid; part vampire and part werewolf. That would give him the best of both worlds and make him nearly invincible in both.

Dobrev's two characters, Elena and Katherine, are key to the plan Klaus has set in motion. Each is a Doppelganger of another original. One (Katherine) is already a vampire while the other (Elena) could become one if the ceremony goes awry. Could Elena's human death be one of the deaths meant to keep fans talking over the summer? That seems wrong, at least at this stage of the game. However, the writers of 'Vampire Diaries' have already proven they intend to follow nobody's rules.

Could Elena lose a paramour? She's in love with Stefan (Paul Wesley) but eerily infatuated with his brother Damon (Ian Somerhalder). Dobrev's character is unlikely to take the death of either of them very well. Then there is her aunt Jenna (Sara Canning), who Klaus converted to vampire for the fun of killing her during the curse ceremony. Such a move on his part could bring out the rage Elena works so hard to keep in check. There is also her beloved brother, Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen), whom Elena would defend with her life. Another one up for grabs is Caroline (Candice Accola). Already converted to vampire and struggling with her place in the scheme of things, she could be a likely choice. However, the show might suffer without her perky sweetness combined with her unwavering steadfast devotion.

All in all, it's hard to say which characters' deaths the audience might best accept. The truth is, whoever is on that chopping block, it's going to send ripples throughout the series. No matter the choice, someone isn't going to like it.

JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nayab-

Here:

Ahhh.. eee.. As long as Damon-Stefan scenes, that KISS and Damon scenes are safe, it's good. esp that breaking of window. Man, I wanna know who that it is.
JennyPenny thumbnail
As I Lay Dieing plot summary:

Mystic Falls screens "Gone with The Wind" in the town square, and Damon's memories of Katherine in 1864 mix with the reality of present-day Elena. Stefan pays a steep price after trying to prevent a tragedy, and Sheriff Forbes makes a dangerous mistake while trying to keep everyone safe. Multiple lives hang in the balance as the consequences of the sacrifice ritual play out to a horrifying conclusion.

I seriously am feeling that either Jermey or Damon gets shot by Liz for sure. Caro seems safe but then at this point, god knows what they have planned. Please don't leave Damon's death as a cliffhanger. grr.

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm pretty sure Elena is breaking the window jenny.
usually i think that loads of shots are taken out, maybe not the whole scene entirely.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Please...Jeremy just can't die, not ma sweetipie...that would be so devastating for Elena ...then she would've lost her entire family in 1 day...how heart wrenching...nooo way...c'mon cvs just leave Jeremy and Bonnie alone for now, along with Caro and Tyler, I so wanna see more happening between them. Take sheriff Forbes and Matt.

Plus points: Andie free episodes (21,22) yayyy
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Matt dying would be good. and Sheriff has to die. I don't care of Klaus has to bite her or whatever.

But then again Nina keeps going on gut renching finale so I don't think it's gonna be those two.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Spoiler Chat: Is Damon Doomed on The Vampire Diaries

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b240882_spoiler_chat_damon_doomed_on_vampire.html#ixzz1Lv1Er2ga

After four (count 'em, four!) deaths last week on The Vampire Diaries, it's understandable that fans are starting to frantically worry about their other TVD favorites. No one seems to be safe. But is it possible that Damon might not survive this season? It hurts to think about, yes. But TVD is known for throwing us enough twists and turns to make our heads spin. Is one of the holy trinity doomed?

Plus, Smallville takes its final flight this week…so we're asking the fans to help us out for a change! And what kind of future is ahead for your favorite Glee couples? All that, plus scoop on Modern FamilyThe OfficeNikita and more in this week's Spoiler Chat…

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b240882_spoiler_chat_damon_doomed_on_vampire.html#ixzz1Lv1HcD4F

ohemgeeitscoley: Can we get a TVD redux? It would pretty much be the best thing ever.
How about a special finale redux for The Vampire Diaries? You got it.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b240882_spoiler_chat_damon_doomed_on_vampire.html#ixzz1Lv1Lsi8f

aka_savannah: Will this partial werewolf bite kill my poor heart-broken Damon? #TVD
Just from knowing what we know about how TV shows work—like how networks don't let producers kill off lead male characters—we're gonna go ahead and say...no, Damon will not die from the werewolf bite.

lauren_delena: Any Damon and Elena finale scoop? Will they finally kiss? Thanks!
We will say that because Damon (Ian Somerhalder) is going crazy over his werewolf bite, he is capable of doing anything and saying anything. All bets are off and anything can happen when an off-his-rocker vampire is on the loose!

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b240882_spoiler_chat_damon_doomed_on_vampire.html#ixzz1Lv1PNcXS

JennyPenny thumbnail
I am def getting scared. If they kill DAMON. ughhh.. W*F.

Paul on the finale:

Helping to beef up the excitement for this week's "Vampire Diaries" finale, the show's star hottie Paul Wesley has revealed some of what viewers can expect from his Stefan on the much-awaited season send-off.

While on Ryan Seacrest's radio show earlier today (May 9), the 28-year-old discussed his character on the series, telling, "I think he's [Stefan] is a good guy, but I think he has some darkness inside of him…I've done some bad things.I think it's always more fun to play the bad boy. You will see more 'bad Stefan.' I think you will be very happy with it!"

Paul also laughed with the host about the show's network, CW, being dubbed the king of "whisper shows," joking, "It's in my contract that i have to whisper. If i go above a certain octave, I get electrocuted."

You can watch all the drama play out when "The Vampire Diaries" season finale airs this Thursday, May 12th at 8p.m. EST.

JennyPenny thumbnail
This better be a joke