Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadhwaniki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i dont want to c an evil stefan ... he is so sweet ...
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
TVD new preview: I guess they cut it down to show what is actually gonna be shown. this preview clearly tells us that sheriff is gonna shoot damon.

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank jenny...but it actually doesn't show the sherrif shooting damon so i'm curious as to where you got that from?...
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Twitter index: Schwarzenegger and wife split, Belgian cyclist killed after crash

Relaxnews

Tuesday, 10 May 2011

AFP PHOTO/Jewel SAMAD

Twitterers are talking about the fate of Damon Salvatore, a character from The Vampire Diaries TV series and played by American actor Ian Somerhalder (@iansomerhalder) on the morning of May 10.

Somerhalder used his Twitter account to post "Poor Damon" inciting a hoard of Twitters to start tweeting "Poor Damon :-( why does he always have to suffer! :-( if they kill him off a lot of people will be turning off the show!," and "Poor Damon is trending on twitter! i hope he won't die! the show wound not be the same without damon."

"#FrznSummer," "#lieswetell," "#trespalabrasquetejoden" and "#collegerules" fill the first four places on Twitter's trending topics chart.

The name of American singer and Evanescence lead vocalist "Amy Lee" is in sixth place, the Dutch word for guitarist ("gitarist") is in seventh place and the name of former FIA president and motor racing stalwart "Max Mosley" is in tenth place.

Twitterers are announcing that Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife "Maria Shriver" have decided to separate after 25 years of marriage.

Twitter is also being used to send prayers and thoughts to the family of Belgian cyclist "Wouter Weylandt" after he was killed in a crash on the third stage of the Giro d'Italia (Tour of Italy).

The top 10 most talked about topics on Twitter on May 10 at 7:30 AM GMT are:

1. #FrznSummer (promoted)
  2. #lieswetell (new)
  3. #trespalabrasquetejoden (new)
  4. #collegerules (new)
  5. Poor Damon (new)
  6. Amy Lee (new)
  7. GITARIST (new)
  8. Maria Shriver (new)
  9. Wouter Weylandt (new)
  10. Max Mosley (new)
Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/twitter-index-schwarzenegger-and-wife-split-belgian-cyclist-killed-after-crash-2281835.html
AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBgYDHOEsZ4&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Miiss_Universee - 12 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail

The Vampire Diaries – Still Bummed by Deaths Going into Season 2 Finale

So, if you're like me you're probably still bummed about all the tragedy that has befallen Mystic Falls and in particular the Gilbert family. Sure, we said goodbye to Jules the werewolf on The Vampire Diaries, but nobody really cares about werewolves. They're like the forgotten and abused stepchild of the supernatural TV and Film world.

As for the Gilbert family, while John Gilbert was introduced as a major douche, he did have the best of intentions in mind for daughter Elena. Now, he's sacrificed his life to save his daughter. Unfortunately, his switch from the dark side came a little to late to save Elena and Jeremy's guardian and Alaric's girlfriend Jenna. As predicted we've had to wave goodbye to Jenna. This was easily the biggest loss to date on TVD.

stefan elena the vampire diariesIs anybody starting to think that Jeremy is bad luck? The closer you are to Jer, the higher probability you have in facing an early death. Sad but true Jeremy is just plain screwed. Now, he only has his sister (who isn't "really" his sister at all) and Bonnie to lean on. We all know that Elena's not going anywhere so let's hope that the diabolical duo of Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec don't have something wicked up their sleeves for Bonnie.

As for Damon, he's a day away from death. The werewolf by from Tyler is starting to take hold of his senses.

"Well find something. A cure." Stefan says.
"There is no cure, Stefan." Damon replied.
"We kept Elena human, right? We found a way when there was no way." Stefan finishes.

Stefan is ever the optimistic vampire. Sadly, optimism didn't help him any in stopping Elijah from betraying him. After Klaus broke the curse, Elijah helped him to escape. Now, the only thing that can kill Klaus would be Bonnie sacrificing her life by drawing on the power of the dead witches of Mystic Falls.

With the finale on the way, it's hard to say what we can expect. Klaus, the major villain this season, is gone. Now, we're left with humans and Damon, who will be dipping into madness during the season 2 finale. Based on the previews, we will in fact see Sheriff Liz have a vampire showdown in the finale. Who will she face off against? It's hard to say from the previews, but my guess would be Damon or Caroline – with the scale tipping closer to Damon.

Liz has stated previously that she still sees her daughter in Caroline. So one would think that Liz would want to leave Caroline as the last vampire to take down after Stefan and Damon. As for Damon, Liz is probably just a little pissed off that she was lead around like a fool by Damon for the past two seasons, thinking Damon a friend to be trusted on the council. An encounter with Damon would most assuredly result in Liz being killed given Damon's present condition.

How will Damon survive? Kat fell out of site after Klaus went off to perform his ritual. Damon called her out for being selfish, but there is always the chance that Kat will surprise us and find a way to save Damon.

One thing is for sure, TVD fans will be sitting on pins and needles as we approach the season 2 finale.

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I luv u Mr Smotterhotter!!!!!!!!!!...Delena will live!!!
JennyPenny thumbnail

'Vampire Diaries': Paul Wesley's Teases About Stefan's Dark Side

The Vampire Diaries season two finale will air on Thursday, and one star of the series is talking about what fans can expect out of his character in the finale and as the series heads into season three. Paul Wesley visited Ryan Seacrest for an interview on his radio show on Monday morning, and he talked about Stefan and the character's dark side.

During the Ryan Seacrest interview, Wesley said the following: "I think he's [Stefan] is a good guy, but I think he has some darkness inside of him...I've done some bad things." He admits though, "I think it's always more fun to play the bad boy. You will see more 'bad Stefan.' I think you will be very happy with it!" You can listen to the full interview at the link above.

Stefan Salvatore has managed to show his dark side. An episode earlier this season went back in time to when he was first returned as a vampire, and the character looked very much like the modern-day Damon Salvatore. With Damon on his way to death because of the Tyler Lockwood wolf bite, what lengths will Stefan go to in order to save his brother? Is there where Stefan's dark side will show itself once again?

Fans will have to tune in and watch the Vampire Diaries season finale this Thursday night. What do you think? Are you excited to see this other side of Stefan surface once again?

(Photo Source: TV.com)

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am already sitting on pins and needles 😆
JennyPenny thumbnail