PYAAR KE RANG NAKSH KE SANG:NAKSH FF-Part 4 Pg 4 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Part 1 :               naitik - this is truly injustice that we both prepared the kheer with our love bot still u only got apreciation and these piles of gifts .   Akshara - (she keeps on smling when naitik tells )        ( SUDDENLY AKSH SEES A WHITE cover , TAKES OUT THE PAPER FROM IT AND GETS SHOCKED BUT SMILES AND GIVES TO NAITIK     N : A , I READ YOUR LETTER IN MORNING , THEN WHY R U GIVING ME AGAIN . A : just hav a look on it . N : aapka hukum sar aakhon par . He takes out the paper and realizes that it were their honeymoon tickets given by rajbanna to aksh as her shagun . The tickets were for PARIS the had leave for paris the next day's evening . N : i cant believe that we got honeymoon tickets and its for 15 days to paris . So exiting . A : lets go . N: we hav go for paris 2morrow not now . A : i know . I am telling that we should thank ma - bauji for this because i didnt open the cover in front of all and failed to know that it were tickets to paris.     N : lets go . [ after thanking ma-bauji they come back 2 their room . ] n : do u like paris . Its my favourite . A : i had seen it in movies and tv but never dreamt to be there . I would be great fun 2 be there . It is the city of love. N : i can resist for 2morow. It would be so great 2 be there without anyone's disturbance . Just u and me HEARING THIS AKSH BLUSHES A LITTLE . n : time passes so fast , wen we met we never knew that we would love each other so much . A : yes, i was very scared for mistunderstanding between us that wen will it be clear JUST THEN NAITIK HOLDS HER FROM BACK SYING THAT NOW NO MISUNDERSTANDING CAN TAKE PLACE BETWEEN us AND THEIR LOVE . I Wont bring TEARS IN YOUR EYES . AKSHARA SMILES AND HUGS HIM) . N : HUG WILL NOT WORK . U HAD 2 TELL ME THOSE 3 WORDS. A : I WILL TELL , BUT ON MY TIME . N : NO NO . BEFORE ONLY WE HAV WASTED A LOT OF TIME IN Misunderst . NOW I CANT WAIT SO U BETTER TELL ME NOW U Wer SPARED IN CAR JUST BECAUSE THAT HAVALDAR . but not now .   A : close your eyes Edited by Cuteshyamal - 12 years ago
Waiting for ur ff only naksh awww that's great
wow naksh ff thats cool count me in and dont mind but dont use captial letters next time its considered shouting on IF and is against the rules thank you
[B][/B] PART 2      a : i love U THE MOST . saying this aksh tries 2 run but naitik catches her by hand and says APNA GIFT TO LATI JAYIYE . NAITIK WHISHPERS IN AKSH EARS LOVE U 2 . AND TELLS AKSH look there aksh finds what 2 look but by that moment naitik kisses her on the cheek .     N: WE NEED 2 GET READY FOR THE RECEPTION . SO TAKE YOUR CLOTHES AND GO OUT . N : OK .        they both take the clothes and naitik goes out . Aksh wears her purple lehenga and opens the door . She is ready with the clothes and now she has 2 do hairstyle and wear jwellery and sees naitik standing there . N : u look gorgeous . A : thanks . But why u hav not changed yet . N : i forgot my shirt here and took the suit out . A : ok i will giv u .while aksh was taking out the shirt naitik hugs her and tells that he cant take aways his eyes from her. Just then aksh turns and has lat of hair on her face . N : i wish that u never hav 2 take pallu on your head . U look more beautiful withou pallu . Dadaji hears this and enters the room by clearing his throat . Naksh get apart . Dj tells something and goes away . n : i cant believe that dj aksh u live without pallu . Its awesome. I think that 2day is a very lucky day , we got tickets 2 paris , we solved our misunderstandings. Ans now dj alowed u to stay without pallu. Aksh: yes, i wish that we live our life happily like this. Just then rashm:i comes with the hairdresser . Naitik tells her that aksh do not need any hairstyle .rashmi goes away with the hairdresser . N: 2day i will make u ready . A : do u know it. N : pyaar hame sabkuch sikha deta hai. A : apse baton mein koi nahi jit sakta . n : aur aapse mrs.universe main koi nahi jit sakta . They laugh . N tells aksh 2 sit on the chair . She sits .naitik takes out the a box from his drawer and gives 2 aksh . . A : what is this   . n : kholkar to dekhiye . Aksh opens .it was a necklace , earing , payal , ring , mang tika in that . Aksh gets surprise. N : ye meri taraf se aapke liye shagun .
Intersting..only  naksh...
Edited by pvlaks - 12 years ago
Part 1 and part 2 have been posted on page 2
Part 3 :    in background jadu ye kya is playing with only piano tune without lyrics naitik takes out the necklace by the time akshi takes her hair in the front . Naitik puts the necklace in aksh neck , then earings , bangles , mang tika , payal . Then naitik takes the bindi and applys on the forehead of aksh . Then puts sindur in the mang and combs her lightly and puts them simply open without any pin or clip . All this time akshara had been staring naitik because he was dressing aksh with very joy and love . Al last he puts the rings in her finger . Then he says my beautiful wife is ready. N : i change and come ., saying this he tries to go but aksh holds his hand naitik wonders that if aksh can hold his hand :. , he had a cute smile on his face. Aksh goes near him and kisses on his cheek and whishpers thanks.           N : acha hua mujhe pata chal gaya ki aap issee khush hti hai aur gift ke rup mein mujhe itna accha mitha dengi to mai aapko harroz taiyar karuga. A : bas bahut buttering ho gayi ab jakar taiyar ho jaye varna sare mehman khakar ghar chale jayenge .   N : ye to achi baat hai . Issee ham aur romance kar sakte hai a : aise bat hai to ap yahan deewaron se flirt kijiye mai to chali . N : aaj apko mujhse jitna dur bhagna hai bhag lijiye kyunki kal sham ke baad main aapko chodunga nahi aur aapke paas mere saath rehne ke alava aur koi chara nahi hoga.   A: kal ki baat kal lkarenge . ( reception happens the way it was shown in yrkkh) Edited by Cuteshyamal - 12 years ago
awesoome parts.. cont soon... thanx for the pm
ausum parts...n u r really  very quick ff writer,ek saath 3 parts.wonderful.really waiting eagerly for nakh hm at paris.pls pm too on updating.hats off to u👏...