Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

PYAAR KE RANG NAKSH KE SANG:NAKSH FF-Part 4 Pg 4 - Page 3

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome partss... do continue soon... PM me too...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
U r really quick yaar.ek saath 3 parts.i loved it.w8ing 4 naksh's honeymoon parts.nxt part updt soon.
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome parts...luved them truly...sirf naksh...!šŸ˜do continue soon...if u don't mind plzz PM me also when u update the next part...!!šŸ˜³
wow i loved all the three parts..

thanx.. continue soon..
shyamal_hina.di thumbnail
Naksh attend their reception and return to their room . Aksh changes her clothes and stands on the stool to hav the suitcase she takes it and tries to come down but gets puzzled to come down with a suitcase without support . Aksh was trying 2 keep the suitcase down but naitik came and took it and kept it and gave hand to aksh to come down ,. She came down . N : agar aap gir jati to . Mujhe kaha hota tro mai bag nikalkar de deta . Agar aap kuch ho kjata to . A : kaise kuch hota . Hamne to ek dusre ka saya bankar rehne kasam khayi hai aur aap hai na meri protection . Phir mujhe kya dar . N : kash aap meri har baat ka aise romantic hokar javab de to kitna accha. A : hogaya apka flirt . To mai hamari packing karu pati parmeshwarji ! N : aapko koi taklif uthane ki jarurat nahi mai , sari packing kar dunga . A : aapke bharose rehkar mujhe itni badi galti nahi karni . N : ek solution hai . Hum sath mein packing karte hai . A : nice suggestion . Aksh takes out few saris which were light but naitik told that u need no sarees . Aksh said then what will i wear . N : i hav something for u . He takes out few shopping bags from his cupboard and says its for my lovely wife . A : mere liye . She opens it and finds the salwaar-chudidar that she wore before marriage . She tells that they r nice but how can she were them . She is married .     N : so waht . No will come at paris 2 check what u r wearing nor our bags . So chill . A : hugging naitik she thanks him PRECAP ::::::::: NAKSH LOST THE BAG IN WHICH CLOTHES OF AKSH WERE BECAUSE OF THE FAULT OF AIRWAY'S BAGGGE SERVICE . ITS A QUESTION THAT WHAT WILL AKSH WEAR THOSE 15 DAYS .
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow...fantastic  update...come  soon...loved  the  precap
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey.. continue in the same topic.. dnt open new topics everytime.. continue there itself...

nyc part btw!!!
awesum part..

please club this into the original post..
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow...awesome update...it wud be better if u post it on the thread u made before...šŸ˜›
shyamal_hina.di thumbnail
I am not known with the systems of this forum so i made a mistake and assure u all to not repeat again . Thanks for your appreciation for ff .