CID

My Stories/OS/VMs - Page 95

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

OS on AT and DS Track: Really very Well Written DEBA...πŸ‘πŸ‘

I must say U really Tried to give a Rush Flow which Not Embarrassed the Writer as well Reader to Read it...πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

Either in that Insensible Tracks, I Loved that U showed Cops still Sensible as Daya Sir watching Discovery and Abhi Sir Sharp Attack taken Out Sach from Sherya either His Code of 143...πŸ€£πŸ‘

TJI Behavior was Awesome as She is really Tired of This Waiting (I Hope YaarπŸ₯±)...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

You really did Excellent Job...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you so much...πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ‘

VM, Why CID Should be Ended: hmmm... its Nice that U tried to give them Some Written Scripts form too...πŸ‘πŸ‘

The Disclaimer was Absolute Awesome...⭐️⭐️

The Starting with Exact Meaning of CID then Prolonged about what they are Missing and then End was a Classical Ride...πŸ‘πŸ‘

CP Case: Small, Crisp and Gripped Case U chose...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Well Penned Down with Fast Pace...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank You so much...πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ‘

Mission of Hag and Ware wolf: a Typical FWish Style Story...πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Duo Continued Fighting as Bullet has no Effect on Supernatural's but their Punches and Kicks does... hehehhe...🀣

Very Nice that atleast in Dream RAJU included Wildlife Committee Members...πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

Well Written Dream...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by gadhadada - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you for posting your feedback here also. πŸ˜Š
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: debasree04

<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I am very much sad in my personal life & this duo tension increases my sadness😭
I made this vm not to impress anyone rather to vent out my sorrow...its a very simple vm...
When i saw these scenes i remember the song of Movie - Dostana of Amitabh & Shatrughna...so used that song...
If i would cut Shreya/Purvi in few scenes then the essence of the scene would be gone...so i went with original...sorry for that!

<font color="#0000CC">Warning - Please watch it at your own risk...😈</font>

<font color="#FF9900"><font size="3">Dostana!</font></font></font>

<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">YT Link -</font> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRXWY0ZC8pQ&feature=youtu.be
<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
Uploaded on YT also but It will be blocked so soon by setindia...its already blocked </font>

I don't know why. ...I watched this vm today. I got inspired. I reached out to someone whom I had stopped talking to. I hope I did the right thing.