Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanx a lot everyone specially Deepika...πŸ€—
I want to say to everyone that the idea is given by Deepika...she requested to make a VM on his disguise...this is for u Deepika & to all the Abhijeet's fan..
.😊
Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great work Debasree.. infact a brillaint job...πŸ‘
all abhi sir disguise scenes dekh kar tho maza aaya.. thank you so much for tht..
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
β­οΈπŸ‘ Really awesome Deba!! Almost 88 percent of all disguises we saw so far!! truly gud!! U have included my favs too!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Just a thot- i wish u captured that moment wen he took of his mask (twice) in khooni ki holi... i loved those moments!! 
Awesome yaar!! u have given a worthy honour to Our Adi the Master of Disguises! Our Abhi makes us forget it is him when he is in disguise... Lolz!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
debasree04 thumbnail
Thanx Suhaani...I also want to add that moment specially when he took of his mask in front of ACP sir & team...I really love that scene...but when i saved it in Windows movie maker i probably delete that clips...& forget to add it...actually there is lots of his disguise scene & it's very difficult to compile everything in one VM...
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
perrrfect VDO...wonderful...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...
cid_duo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sorry dii...its too late...
wow wow wow i love all disguise scene...specially MEET & PREET...its all time my fav..
dont know how many time i watched dis on utubeπŸ˜›
maza aa gya apka VM dekh kr...holy scene always made meπŸ˜ƒ
superbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

debasree04 thumbnail
Thanx a lot Monika & Shivani...I'm happy that u like it...😊
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
 everyone like EXCILLENT work... DEBA!!!
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
debashree, first and foremost THANK YOU  so very verry much for the best video on Abijeet sir's disguises. Is it Abhi sir or Adi sir one just can't make out. How does this man create these multiple roles so well like his own skin😲? You have captured the essence of all his disguises so wellπŸ‘
Your first video I was just wishing all the while as I was watching it that you had not put Trail version on it. It was beautiful. The scenes chosen just made me go πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘
In both the songs were just right. Nope great. You know what hit me at the end of seeing both your VMs? I wish there were songs written and performed just for Adi sir and the duo exclusively which we could use. I hope the CID movie does this. In the meantime if anyone on the forum here has a band can come up with a few racy numbers for this wonderful actor.
Last but not the least. Your story is good. All the elements that go to make Abhijeet was just there. A reminder to us all why we still admire this character and cannot keep Aditya sir different from Abhijeet sir. only suggestion - look into a few grammar points before you post so the effect of the story is enhanced all the more.

I could see this entire thread just half an hour ago even though you had sent PMs. First it was work then travelling due to work and finally the responsibility of being the eldest child during a host of family functions as all auspicious dates are on now. Today is the last function and I'd time inbetween. I was trult relaxed from all the bhaag daud. Sincere apologies for the late reply.
Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I had not read your story not seen your Vms...So extremely sorry for being so late...but you are too good...hat's off...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Abhijeet in disguise...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 😍❀️☺️
Story...superb...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
other VM...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘