Pavitra Rishta May 4 2011 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks a bunch Bhallarox :))

What a darn episode..so much of drama..& I'm shocked at the nerve of Vaishali..she stayed with Manav & Archana for days when she left her philandering husband..& now she is totally against them and to top it off - rude!!

Varsha...like everyone has always said - shez a dumb girl..an absolute no-brainer & the lesser said about her, the better!
thanks!!!!

gosh this dharm is annoying

Good Sulochana did what she did, Varsha has the nerve to compare Archana to Savita. How dare she! Archana really needs to walk away from her sisters, they don't deserve her kindness.

Thanks for the update! I'm all moved into my new house which is wonderful, but I'm w/out zee tv now 😭 so I'm relying on the written updates.
I see that it's back to hating team arman again. They flip flop so much!! The cvs couldn't let happy times last for too long now could they? 😉
Thanks  for the beautiful update  Bhallarox :))

thanks for the lovely update

what is manju upto??????? AGAIN

now we r again going to see tension between archu & her 2 sisters

& dharmesh????????? divorce papers-----putting varsha in dilema
Thanks for the update bhalla
Thanks for the lovely update Bhalla..
Thnx for the update bhalla :))

i seriously didnt liked how Archana folded hands infront of dose 2hypocrites..she is elder doesnt mean she has to bend everytime..

i seriously wish vaishali goes back to Dharmesh bcos she deserves a guy like him only..