why are these girlz hairless

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys i must say i love this show big time...its a show thats new and sizzling for todays youth. the main reason i wanted to watch the show was because shakti and amar were going to play the lead. i just have one question thats seems to be whizzing in my brain. you know sharon and her mates and shakti they all tend to were really short clothes this has made me notice that they are hairless i. also when shakti was in dance india dance in one of her performances she were this short backless dress this again made me wonder to these girls remove all their hair on their bodies. dont get me wrong or anything im a female myself and can understand the stress of removing hair to look smoother but i reall want our views on this]

thanks
ive waited nearly a week and have had no response from any of the members...ill continue to to wait iguess please reply
waxing, shaving, etc

If you go to the beach, you'd see all females hairless. I myself shave my legs, it's actually quite the norm.
waxing sugaring shaving bleaching threading electrolysis laser
lol theres alot they could do
Electrolysis laser? What on earth is that?!  😲 I'm so technologically-challenged...
Originally posted by .Anamika.

Electrolysis laser? What on earth is that?!  😲 I'm so technologically-challenged...

lol.. its supposed to stop hair from growing forever.. or at least a long period of time...

^^ Oh..it sounds very painful though. But I guess if it is forever then..no pain no gain!

They are all professional dancers ... and they have o wear  various backless, leg-less, tummy-less .. LOL in short very short clothes at times .. naturally they must be getting a  full body wax done .. BTW ur TV must mee REALLY big for u to notice all taht eh ? ðŸ˜†
yea..i agree wid all u guys.. bt sum ppl r jus born widout body hair!!..its true..the females in my mother's family hve no hair on their tummy n bac..n vry vry vry fine ones on their legs.bt ma mom gt no hair on her body..!!except her kids😭