•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello dancers of d3,
I am here with my Bakk- bakk. Actually m here wid show reveiws.

1. Inspired from jaane tu ya jaane na- Ya you guys read it right, it is inspired from jaane tu ya jaane na. But the change is there that there Jai(boy) ws playing dat character and here Kriya(girl) is portraying character. As both of there mom was against there wish as they had some connection from the past. So it is going to be interesting to watch as whole story unfolds.

2. Rey character moving fast- Rey character is moving little fast as he is already in love wid Kriya.  It would be interesting to watch some fights(which leads to realisation of love) between kriyansh.

3. Weak points- There acting is bit weak but as they are dancers not the actors so they deserve proper time from us to give them chance and they are improving alot from episode 1. Time slot and channel are right now acting like weak points becoz many people are not aware of the fact that such show exists. And non-availability of show online soon is another factor.

4. Strong points- The show has great dancers and no doubt main attention point and USP of the show is dance. The show has youngster caste which makes it more popular among youngsters and actors of the show has great fan following right from DID. It is college based show and dialogue- writter are doing great job.

5. Flavour of DMG- This show if from dmg makers so it has to have such great effect of it. It is strong point of the show. As people still want DMG and that locker room, rey climbing pipe, Fire escape scene, BB(basket-ball) court and gang masti. These points will lead show to have new heights.

P.S- No offence intended to anyone. Plz share your veiws about the show😊. And do take part in Dil V/s Dosti game(promotional game for the forum)

Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
So that was ur surprise sanju..😲
Relli it is  quite similar to jane tu whereby jai's mom wanted him to stay away from violence and here Smriti wants to keep kria away from dance..
Ya definitely Smriti must have had a bad experience abt dance in the past.. May be thats wat connect them with sharon's dad..🤔

Rey is damned impressed with kria especially with her dance..😊
Im sure we gonna have lots of nok jhoks between them. This will be so fun to watch nah..
Definitely their acting has improved a lot, who would have thought these dancers would act so well especially kria..👍🏼
Exactly their show should be promoted more maybe thru sbs and sbb..

Exactly most of us are watching coz of the dance. Plus its college based show so the fun definitely gonna be there..

I havent watched dmg so cant relli compare. Bt we all know that it was  fab show, so lets hope D3 attains the same height that it did..

Like always awesome post Sanju..👏 👍🏼

Aare haan yaar!!! D3 is lil similar to JTJN!!! 
the cast has developed so much...i mean their acting. really awesome. no acting class..no nothing!!!...what can say abt their dance..shit it rocksss!!! i think i have seen that 2 new promos ...like 8-9 times...!!!

Amar shakti chemistry..☺️.dude...i just love it!!!!! Jodi made in DID!!! 😆 all thanks to terrance sir!!!..lol☺️ i watch their videos like 2 times a day...right from the day...amar's promo aired...shit...abhi tak something 150 cross hua hoga...🤣☺️

Ahhh it gives me DMG feel...n iam loving it. Really all DMG fans should stop criticizing this show(becoz they want dmg3)... because DMG is past ...i agree it was an awesomeee show...but guys move on yaar. 

look at D3...it gives u everything - DMG feel+sets+dance+dosti+rey n vicky..lol+dil+ readymade chemistry..☺️🤣 = awesome show

no offence to dmg fans...i love dmg...it was my first romantic serial...it made me insane...karan shilpa❤️ !!! : )

sanjna fab post yaar!!!😳
Edited by 100littledevils - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nabi.ARti

So that was ur surprise sanju..😲
Relli it is  quite similar to jane tu whereby jai's mom wanted him to stay away from violence and here Smriti wants to keep kria away from dance..
Ya definitely Smriti must have had a bad experience abt dance in the past.. May be thats wat connect them with sharon's dad..🤔

yup dis was surprise post😉 and ya story is quite predictable and m thinking in same way😛

Rey is damned impressed with kria especially with her dance..😊
Im sure we gonna have lots of nok jhoks between them. This will be so fun to watch nah..
Definitely their acting has improved a lot, who would have thought these dancers would act so well especially kria..👍🏼
Exactly their show should be promoted more maybe thru sbs and sbb..

ya kriyansh are good together but dis show really needs big promotion  as people still dont know about the show

Exactly most of us are watching coz of the dance. Plus its college based show so the fun definitely gonna be there..

I havent watched dmg so cant relli compare. Bt we all know that it was  fab show, so lets hope D3 attains the same height that it did..

Like always awesome post Sanju..👏 👍🏼

D3 will attain same height after strong promotion only😊
and thanx alot 4 replying and reading my post🤗

Originally posted by 100littledevils

Aare haan yaar!!! D3 is lil similar to JTJN!!! 
the cast has developed so much...i mean their acting. really awesome. no acting class..no nothing!!!...what can say abt their dance..shit it rocksss!!! i think i have seen that 2 new promos ...like 8-9 times...!!!

seriously dey rock as dancers and they are improving alot

Amar shakti chemistry..☺️.dude...i just love it!!!!! Jodi made in DID!!! 😆 all thanks to terrance sir!!!..lol☺️ i watch their videos like 2 times a day...right from the day...amar's promo aired...shit...abhi tak something 150 cross hua hoga...🤣☺️

Ahhh it gives me DMG feel...n iam loving it. Really all DMG fans should stop criticizing this show(becoz they want dmg3)... because DMG is past ...i agree it was an awesomeee show...but guys move on yaar.

dont worry if dey dont move on den dey are at loss to miss such wonderful show😉

look at D3...it gives u everything - DMG feel+sets+dance+dosti+rey n vicky..lol+dil+ readymade chemistry..☺️🤣 = awesome show

no offence to dmg fans...i love dmg...it was my first romantic serial...it made me insane...karan shilpa❤️ !!! : )

i am big fan of dmg era and it ws unique show in itself😳

sanjna fab post yaar!!!😳

aww thanx alot 4 replying and reading my post🤗