simar is a very ordinary dancer

Posted: 12 years ago
i have to say that simar is a very ordinary dancer...she does a very typical and same dance step every now and then...she is very average dancer...

I feel the same, they always show her doing the same thing. And even in that there is nothing unique.

Arey yaar CDD standards are pretty high, i dont understand how they can show this.

Edited by rgattu - 12 years ago
Agree with you and I don't think Deepika is cutting it out as a lead on this show.  She is just plain jane and not cutting it and doesn't have that oomph factor for a leading lady.  JMO.
i agree with both of you...first there is no freshness in either simars dance or the character...we have overdose of such character already...secondly- the actress who is playing simar is way too ordinary...she does not generate interest...😊
First time, I felt the lead is lacking in that X factor.
she is good dancer  , once i  saw her learning dance from saroj khan in her show...
she is graceful no doubt...but when it comes to dancing be it anything...she tends to be very repetitive...😊
ya she does o d same seps aagin n again...and even most of de scenes r repetitve
Something is missing in the leading lady, and I too agree that it is the X factor too.  
yaa  and really worried  whether she will suit shoaib