Thendral

Thendral Thursday 5th May 2011 - TA gets a job!!!!

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks daa Sandu darling for the beautiful update and comments πŸ€— and welcome back to updating after a long gap πŸ€—. You are done with your exams, see TA gets a job, was the same for december first episode πŸ˜› πŸ˜³. 

What to say about this Lavanya and GW πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘. We can only thittufy here till our fingers get hurt...sigh. How she again and again kept saying that lady this lady, how much she respects her MIL who is a very nice woman. Lavanya was not pleased when her mom wanted to go and live with her, hope she chases her out soon for her selfish needs. πŸ˜‘ πŸ€’

Haiya...TA get a job...and we IFians will give a treat to each other via comments...i hope this psycho does not ruin it...if she does, i will right away fly to UK and shoot her on the spot to spare the IFians the tortures of this mental πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘. TA is too sweet, rofl...he bought not only two pairs of chudi, but also a nighty πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. He will definetly be hurt, if she is the spy πŸ˜­. Thulasi as always was cute in that pink Chudi and TA was handsome πŸ˜³. 

A psycho is gone, another pei in thailai viri kolam is ready to torture us πŸ˜² πŸ€’..sigh Thendral fans ku nejama psycho dhosham pola πŸ˜­ . Kumaran, is there any need to look for a replacement for psychos in your serial?? πŸ˜”

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Sandy...πŸ˜ƒ

hmm...TA going back to work...good improvement for time being atleast πŸ‘..but cannot feel happy unless and until he really goes to work......we need to wait and see if he is going to be a vetti officer for some more time or really going to be a officer...rofl

Lavanya...wow good lessons from mummy darling...keep it up...u did a mistake...u should have taken her with you  rightway she asked u...90 days la spoil aagavendiya your life a...she will spoil it in 9 days...u missed it...sigh...🀒

Is psych a contagious disease.πŸ˜†..Lavanya too got infected i think...her stare at her MIL proves that...
why it is always periappa who notices when someone has psychic disturbances...pity him really...
someone or the other in that house has to be like this i think...πŸ˜‰

hmm...today's new enemy got his entry and day by day enemy list seems to increase and nothing sorted out...atleast someone is there to help TA for work...
its too confusing as in who is the stalker...both J and the AP's dter seems to be and not to be the one...too confusing...just with these things its very quick to come into a conclusion...πŸ˜•

GW and Lav talks wow...nice mummy, nice dter...sudha shd have been there, would have been more nice. How can she expect something which she does not do at all..she wants her dter inlaw to be nice where as she is never nice...and wants to keep her husbd intact where as she wants to keep TA and puvi under her control. 🀒

what if both the thirutu reception and the one of their relatives are at same hotel and both his dad and mum enters Nits and Lav...wont that be funny...but too much expectation...dir never gives us such treats..sigh..

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Sandy for the nice update!😊

First lets celebrate TA jobπŸ₯³. But 100% he won't go for some reason and also the job is in Madurai. But atleast he is ready to take itπŸ‘.

Is Joseph the stalker😲? Why is he meeting TA often? Also having doubt on him today as he told TA to ask him for money in the future? Where will he go for money? Also looks like APD is also a stalker. Totally confusing.

Aiyoo Kadavulay, full Lav puranam today🀒. That Royal selfish queen is soon gg to come to the streets for sure. The dirty looks she gave to her in-laws was unmistakenly noticed by both Nithesh parents.

This Nithesh as said by Lav can as well go around with the saree😑. That guy cannot even talk boldly. Idiot and a total loser🀒😑.

GW expecting big that Lav will take care of herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. She is going to get big aapu from her own daughter and does not even know her own daughter's greediness and selfishness.

Looks like some problem might happen or come to Thulasi when TA is awayπŸ˜•. Hopefully she will be able to handle it.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update & Comments Sandyyy!!πŸ˜ƒ

What an advise..i never heard this type of advise...how to treat MIL nu oru lesson vera..what GW thinks?...what sin she did nu she don't know aam
😲...super...joke of the day is when Lav said that soon she will take GW to her house and treat her as princess amm🀣. What a pretty day dream🀒...Nithesh's family is full of mental patients like them nu oru thought vera😑. Aamam sooner or later everyone will get to know about your mother's super duper plan...then everyone will treat her as princess😑.

Nithesh mother is way way way better than you GW...she is not trying to  join her son with another girl...you are the worst creature ever
😑😑🀒.

AP's daughter is the stalker?
😲 The way she looked after that person told about the TA's job matter is not right...now that girl's hubby also against TA?..and TA got job aa? to believe that fully i will wait till he join and go to workπŸ˜•...avlo fast aa kumaran wont show our hero going to workπŸ˜•...and there is a reason for showing this job matter  while this AP's daughter was there..

How i wish that Nithesh's parents also go to that same hotel where N&L giving their small reception party...lets see.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pearl27

First lets celebrate TA jobπŸ₯³. But 100% he won't go for some reason and also the job is in Madurai. But atleast he is ready to take itπŸ‘.

I dun think the job is in Madurai, only the MD is from there. If its in Madurai, he'll definitely not agree, leaving Thuls behind all alone. He'd rather be vetti than leave Thuls alone... πŸ˜›
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sandz for the wonderful update! πŸ˜ƒ I knw ur waiting to celebrate but I can't wait... going to an interview is good enough for me to πŸ₯³ and I will be more happier if TA officially gets the job than I was when T&T got married! ⭐️

Oh man, hearing the words TA and job together feels like so goood...😍 Sigh... i'm sure the job will bring more problems but watever... I'd be happy if we can't call him Vetti anymore 😳

Comin to Lavs and GW... 🀒😑🀒 Queen and Princess of Hypocrites is what they are! I hope they do meet Nits' parents and get caught red handed!

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you Sandy for the wonderful update! πŸ˜ƒ

The best example for a hypocrite is Gutter. How on earth could she expect that all what she is doing to Thulasi shouldn't be done to her daughter by her MIL, really a MIL to admire. πŸ˜‘

What a nasty girl this Lavanya is. She even does not consider her MIL as a much older person to her who should be respected. It is quite sad to see her inlaws giving up being rude to such an arrogant DIL like her. I hope Nitheesh's parents meet one of N's friends in their relative's function and get to know about the secret party of their son. How much this would hurt them. πŸ˜” This girl is ruining N's character as well. How nice he was to his parents and to TT. He did not turn into a useless hubby as he was selfish, but b/c of this selfish thing and b/c of a creature called Gutter. 

Temporary job as a short term solution to avoid viewers' annoyance. Whatever i am more than happy that he got a job, but the question is, if that psycho would allow him to join or plan to stop him from going to that job. I liked TA today again after a long time. The way he got angry seeing the drunkard badmouthing his wife and TA was really nice, is our hero back?! πŸ˜•

The parallel portrayal of Thulasi's and Lavanya's character is very nice. The selfish one is digging her own grave and is going to drag her hubby into it as well. The other innocent kind hearted one is going to be the main reason for the success of her hubby and vice versa! πŸ˜ƒ

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

its too confusing as in who is the stalker...both J and the AP's dter seems to be and not to be the one...too confusing...just with these things its very quick to come into a conclusion...πŸ˜•

Joseph can't be as he was not there when TA's bank collegue came to inform him about the job offer, Joseph won't know unless TA tells him about the new job he got. But Charu wants to know everything about his job as well. 

This girl might be the stalker. Why should his collegue come in her presence in TT's house. It looks like the guy is still loving his wife and was searching for her everywhere. He will change soon like Thulasi told and his wife would be happy to live with him again and would be grateful to TT. Like Tanu told yesterday, she will change in the future, that is why TA bought her new dresses as well so that girl witnesses their kind helping nature and would not want to destroy their life. In this case, Charu bought her self-appu. πŸ˜ˆ
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Sandz for the nice update..!!

TA getting job.πŸ₯³..!! But yeah as you all said we cant believe till he joins..!! But this stalker's matter is getting more confused day by day..!!! Joseph is trying to meet TA everyday and asks about the financial matters itself..!! This APD is at home and giving different expressions which is more confusing..!!
How come APD's hubby came to know that she is in TA's house..???

And T&T were looking nice..!! Thulasi in that Pink Chudidar was so cute..!!

GW and Lav Enna voru class, lessons..Thangamudile...!! GW and Lav will soon get their aapu's...!! Waiting to see that..!!