Don't Ever Fall In Love Abhiya FF .Continuing Soon

Posted: 12 years ago

Character Sketch
Abhay- The main Character. Is the Crown Prince of Bahani(one of the wealthiest nation in the world).  Snooty, Arrogant, Intelligent, Voted as the sexiest,and the most eligible bachelor by People Magazine. Has a rep of being a playboy, and quite charmer around woman. Life changes when he meets Piya.
Piya- 21 year old, prodigy. Comes to Bahania when she is offered a job under the royal family.A innocent, hardworking, diligent, and caring girl.

Addis- Piya's nephew.  

Haseena- The Queen

Chand- The King

Siddarth Mehra- Abhay's Bestfren

Misha- Piya's best fren when she comes to Bahain
Panchi- Siddarth's wife

Sugandh- Piya's lost mother

Arnav- Piya's father (dead)

Concept

"Life Can be shitty" Nah" We are all human , and have pick ourselves. This exactly what happened 18 year old Piya. At six she lost both of her parents. And, few years ago she lost her sister, and her brother in law. Her sister left her the biggest gift of all. Her Nephew Addis. She, and Addis are leaving in New York . Piya sacrificed her dream of becoming of doctor to care for her nephew. She gets her masters from Harvard University. Finding job was keeping it was hard.Her life is changed forever when she asked by the royal family Bahania to work under the crown prince as the advisor for on the field of science to the Crown Prince. 

IMPO NOTE

THIS is not vampire story. Vampire do not exist here .Two both regular humans. I just wanted to experiment something diff. You might be wondering why the hell I am writing so many ff . I do not like disney. In fact, I can't tolerate it. I just had this include this song because it goes with FF. This is about regular girl name Piya finding her Prince Charming

Chapter Index

Edited by Clumsy_Wings - 10 years ago
yeh defo u have to carry on writing it sounds interesting and different as a matter of fact today i was thinking would pkyek exist without vampires we r gonna have to see ummm i didnt get ur end bit so you are gonna carry on this ff after 16 of may or what im confused plez answer my questions xxx
Originally posted by Tahani01

yeh defo u have to carry on writing it sounds interesting and different as a matter of fact today i was thinking would pkyek exist without vampires we r gonna have to see ummm i didnt get ur end bit so you are gonna carry on this ff after 16 of may or what im confused plez answer my questions xxx

from may 16th it means . I will be on IF for few mins. Only to upload my FF. Maybe once a week. Less active than old times.
Abhay's Castle

This is one of the Castle Abhay's Know. Giving tour, how I am envisioning a fictional Kingdom, Constancia. Abhay's Holiday Home
Abhay's Primary Residence

Kingdom of Constancia

Monaco Photo Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by syria2014

from may 16th it means . I will be on IF for few mins. Only to upload my FF. Maybe once a week. Less active than old times.
nahiii you cant do this to me less active nooo lol im being abit over dramatic but plez carry on all your ffs especially injest me sweetly and this one cuz they are all so good
Originally posted by Tahani01

nahiii you cant do this to me less active nooo lol im being abit over dramatic but plez carry on all your ffs especially injest me sweetly and this one cuz they are all so good

I will still carry on my FF. I will upload them . Still, but I won't be on the forum, and won't be able to participate on the forum. my ff will be uploaded every week. I will be online once a week.😳
Originally posted by syria2014

I will still carry on my FF. I will upload them . Still, but I won't be on the forum, and won't be able to participate on the forum. my ff will be uploaded every week. I will be online once a week.😳
awww im gonna miss you well atleast youll be online once a week

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
i like d concept...😊😊 its awsum... contenue soonπŸ‘.πŸ‘
Originally posted by Akshi0019

i like d concept...😊😊 its awsum... contenue soonπŸ‘.πŸ‘

thank u. only 2 response though πŸ˜­