Luv d part yar.
amazing nd rcking one.
do cnt soon.
luv u
vritika

thanks. love u
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Gals_11

Gr8 Update Dear.. I like Piya n Addis relation.. Hope Abhay 'll find d perfect girl.. Piya..soon.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lol.

me too. they are awesome addis is so cute
Originally posted by mansim

wow nice part👏👏
waiting for their first meeting😳😆
the relation of addis and piya is so lovely😳
thanks for the pm😃
update soon😉

thanksss
Originally posted by mangona

wow yar plz cont soon i really liked it

thanksss
Originally posted by mijanur

OMG ITS A SUPER UPDATE.I REALY LIKE THIS FIRST UPDATE.IT SOUNDS INTERESTING PLEAS UPDATE SOON.THANKS FOR PM.

thank u hun
pleeez continue to this ff syria ok
I love the 1st chapter
Waiting for abhiya meeting
Chapter 2 (Costania Here I come)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq_o5wpZuY4[/YOUTUBE]

Don't Ever Fall In Love Chapter 2

Piya took the slip of the note of the Job offer, and looked. Every girl in the world dream to find her Prince Charming so called "Abhay". Abhay, She thought. "The Famous Prince in her office". He was the world's most eligible bachelor. A womanizer, a idol to thousands to boys out there, some day a future leader to his country, and voted by people magazine one of the sexiest man alive. Line of girl would swarm , and attack her if they found out that she had a gotten a especial job offer to work under supervision his "so called highness". She looked at the salary. 

Damn! Holy Crap! They were paying her 2 million dollars a year for the job. Because of the only salary offer was the reason that she did not throw job offer in a dust bin. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Piya went to pick her nephew up.  Addis seeing raced up to her. Piya took him in her arms, and kissed his cheek. Addis was such adorable child, you could help falling for her.

Addis(with cute little voice)- Massi! Are we going to mike's today. You promised (pouting)

Piya- You have learned to blackmail your Massi (pecking his nose)

Addis- Yes! Or No! 

Piya (giving up)- Yes! Babba! Now, Let's go

Mike's Mum (Michelle) was Piya's best friend. She had gotten pregnant in high school , and had married her high school sweetheart. She was her mentor, her sister, and only closest thing she had to any relative . They might not be related to by blood, but there was a bond which was unexplainble that aided them to become good friend. Maybe, because of tragedies, and hardship they both have surmounted. Michelle mum had been a drug addict, and she did not know the identification of her real father. Maybe these both of their tragdies entwined them so much. Whatever was the reason, they tragedies been each other leaning shoulders through worst phases. 

Piya, and Addis arrived at Michelle apartment. Michelle seeing Piya jumped , and hugged her.

Michelle: I have some good news !!! Boys go Play (she ordered Addis, and Mike who were all ready were deciding to race to the park.

Piya ( excitied)- Tell me ! Tell Me! (jumping) 

Michelle- In time deary, walk with me to the park. And, will tell you.

Piya , Michelle , and the boys arrived at the park. Piya sat down at the bench, and Michelle did the same. 

Piya (twinkiling her eyes)- Tell me now! I can't wait anymore

Michelle- I am pregnant with twins. 

Piya hugged Michelle, and  congratulated her. Piya was going to be aunt two twins. She could not believe it. 

Michelle(broke up from the hug)- Enough about me! You called me from office today.  Whenever you have a problem, your bionic hero is here for resuce

Piya handed the slip to Michelle .

Michelle (jumping)- OMG! You know how many girls would kill for this . You should def take it

Piya (raising her eyebrows)- You are insane (taking the job offer, and walking away)

Michelle chasing Piya. 

Michelle - But listen to Me! 

Piya (covering her ears)- Nah!

Michelle finally caught up with Piya.

Michelle grabbed Piya. 

Michelle- Listen Piya! You are my best friend , I would never advise you something wrong. The Royal Family Costania are one of the wealthiest Royal Family. They are paying a nice salary. Think of Addis Prince. Plus, You get to work under the hottest guy in the world. Who knows Maybe both of you will fall in love. And, I am gonna be a maid of honor. Yaay!!! Cinderella story!

Piya shook her friend's wild imagination. And, hit her head. Michelle was rambling on her all future plans see saw for that arrogant crown Prince, and her.

Piya (snorting)- Michelle! Stop! Seriously! Nothing like that is going to happen ! He is arrogant, jerk, and a play boy. 

Micelle- Once you he meets you! He will fall in head over heels with you. You have to take this offer (pouting)

Piya- Fine! You win! I am taking it for Addis.! 

Michelle (jumping)- Me so excitied. Finally, we have excuse to go to Europe

Piya laughed at her friend new excitement, and her new matchmaking technique.

After a week, Piya's handed the resignation to her old company. She was excited for this new job. Being away from Newyork was a good therapy for a while. She, and Addis left for the airport. Addis was little bit irked for leaving his friends, but she had convinced there were new adventures for waiting them. And, Mike would come visit over the summer.

Piya was received by the chamberlain . He showed Piya to her room, and Addis room was beside her. It was like a small apartment with two rooms, and kitchen. Piya admired the room. It looked like the apartment that belonged to the high profiles societies people of the upper east side of New York.

Albert- Madam! The queen ,and king personally requested to make sure you like the room, and was according to your taste.

Piya- I love it. And, Please let their excellencies knows I very grateful. Albert bowed,and left. 

Addis had already made it home. He already had changed, and was busy playing with xbox . Piya took a shower, and took a nap to rest from her jet lag. Piya woke up after her nap. She looked at the clock. Shit! She thought ! It was 6:40 p.m. She had twenty minutes to get Addis , and her ready.

Piya (cried for Addis, and went to look for him). He was already at the couch sitting crossing his finger.

Piya felt embrassed . Her eight year old nephew was a better in managing time than her. She wore a white quail wrapped dress,and finished it with light touch. She left her hair to natural curls.

Piya: Let's go Addis! We will be late!

Addis (scowling)- Massi! If you sleep this much, then this what happens. You are supposed to be the older , and wiser. What am I going to do. I have to look after you.

Piya( bowing in front of Addis)- My Sir! I am sorry baba! My little genius , can we go . 

Piya placed Addis on her back. Abhay the crown Prince was walking towards the dining wall, and spotted Piya. He was swept by her beauty. He knew she was his human chief resource manager for his science field. He had seen her profile. And, seeing her playing with her nephew he knew she was a girl would had a lot of love to give away.He curiously watched hiding from the spot. He liked this girl he thought. She was a girl who did not care how much weight she was going loose , or what she was going to wear tomorrow. He knew she was perfect form every angle, and may be his dream girl. He shook of the thought from his head. It was time to make his appearance.

Piya entered the dinning hall. It was huge laid around with food . She bowed to Haseena, and Chand.  Behind Abhay came in Ralph Lauren Shirt, and denim Jeans. Damn! He was thought (Piya her cheeks blushing). She mentally slapper herself. Addis hid behind her dress.

Before Haseena and Chand could introduce Abhay, Abhay introduced himself. Piya felt awakard. 

Abhay ( looking at Piya eying her amusinglyraising his eyebrows)- Ohh! This is the famous Piya! I have heard so much about you. And you are so beautiful. (kissing her hands). Piya try to bow, but before she could do it she nearly lost her balance. Abhay grabbed her by her waist before falling. They have a small eye lock session. 

Addis! (grunting)- Emmm! Is some one going to introduce me or not ? (crossing his arms)

Piya- I am sorry your highness. I apologize for my nephew behavior , and for nearly tripping.(stirring, trying to talk)

Abhay( bending down)- Of course! Kids are kids! And, please don't blame yourself, it happens with my charms . And, little guy we all know who you are. Chand ,and Hassena watched amused the interactions between their son, and hopeful daughter in law.

Piya (forcing a smile)- OF course! Your highness !

Abhay- Would like to accompany me to the table little guy?

Addis took Abhay's arm. Through out the dinner, Abhay and Addis connected. Addis got along with Abhay, and they became little buddies. Abhay became fond of Piya's nephew. When the dinner was served, and finished. Everyone retired to their room. 

Abhay accompanied Piya. Piya  was insistent Abhay no need of doing that. She did not want his charms, or his flattery. But 

next chappy will be up tomorrow. bye now

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxszlJppRQI[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
hey syria wd u complete it 2morrow
update soon me egerly waiting...
Originally posted by syria2014

when they meet they will clashting...
that s eems interes