Sasural Simar Ka

TOI: Tellyworld celebrates Mothers Day

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
'..

Tellywood celebrates Mother's Day in style!

Richa Barua, TNN | May 6, 2011, 01.15pm IST

Lets check out what Tellywood celebs feel about Mothers day and how they will celebrate it...

Dipika Samson as Simar (Sasural Simar Ka)
I am planning something special for mom this Mother's Day and that is to surprise her with a cake at midnight. The entire day I shall ensure that my mom stays out of the kitchen and is flooded with loads of goodies. Other than bringing us up she has always worked very hard in the kitchen too please us with our favourite dishes. I want to thank my mom and all the moms of the world from the bottom of my heart for bringing us into this beautiful world and most of all for giving us their unconditional love.

Avika Gor as Roli in (Sasural Simar Ka)
I have decided to buy a new dress for my mom this Mothers day. I intend to make her feel special in every possible way for example assist her cook, help her in all the daily chores and such little things which will bring a smile on her face. We children mean the world to our mothers. They are very touchy about us and I would request everybody to ensure that they are never hurt and of course I want to dedicate this song to my mom 'Tu kitni achi hai, Tu kitni pyari hai oh Maa... oh Maa...Meri Maa".

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters