4) Sense and Sensibility
5) Holy Smoke
6) Titanic
7) The Reader
8) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
9) Hideous Kinky
10) Iris
Posted: 12 years ago
I haven't seen as many as ten of her films but I really liked her in Titanic, Revolutionary Road and Finding Neverland :)
I've only seen her in Titanic and that one movie with Cameron Diaz, so Titanic for meπŸ˜†
^^ Ugh, she was horrendous in The Holiday. Even Diaz was so much better. πŸ˜†
Titanic. I've only seen her in The Holiday and Titanic...and yes, she was much better in Titanic. I don't like her at all though, her and Angelina Jolie are two of the most overrated people ever. :/
Titanic was her best. I liked her in Finding Neverland also =)
Originally posted by Ninotchka

Titanic. I've only seen her in The Holiday and Titanic...and yes, she was much better in Titanic. I don't like her at all though, her and Angelina Jolie are two of the most overrated people ever. :/

You should try Jude, Heavenly Creatures and Little Children - not for her but for the film themselves. Maybe your opinion on hers will change too. πŸ˜‰...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Beyond_the_Veil

You should try Jude, Heavenly Creatures and Little Children - not for her but for the film themselves. Maybe your opinion on hers will change too. πŸ˜‰...πŸ˜†

Oh will watch, hope it changes. πŸ˜† Though kinda doubt it since even my dislike for her is more cuz of a fight me and my bff had about her. My friend said they should rope in Kate Winslet for playing one of the Veelas in Goblet of Fire and kept on going gaga over her Veela-like beauty. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† I said 'No! she isn't that beautiful...Veelas are more beautiful than Kate Winslet'. But my friend then said than 'who should they pick? You?'. πŸ€£ So since then, I find her overrated. Quite irrational, I know. πŸ˜³

If they're really good movies though...my opinion will change for sure. :P
I'm a big fan of Kate Winslet...According to me, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Titanic and The Reader should top the list related to her performance in movies.
Originally posted by jaredharvey123

I'm a big fan of Kate Winslet...According to me, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Titanic and The Reader should top the list related to her performance in movies.

I find her much more natural in her earlier works, especially Heavenly Creatures and Jude. From this decade, Little Children is her most flawless performance. I find her work in ESoTSM terribly overrated - she was good, but the performance is ridiculously overpraised in most movie boards I visited. As for Titanic, she did the best she could with her role, though the cheesy dialogues she is made to spout out pulls her performance down a few level. From her more acclaimed performances, I think she was the worst in RR - so terrible overacting and such unconvincing portrayal of her character. I haven't seen Carnage and Contagion; have you?