kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Epi starts with Malini and jija shocked as Geeta wants to say something.   Geeta says i have no other option but to tell the truth to everyone.   I cant deceit my own for my own.  And prince says tell us what u know and we dont.   And geeta says today for the first time malini and I talked to each other for the firtst time and i gained that mom has changed.   She has completely changed.   And malini has tears in her eyes.  But kamya not liking it.  Geeta goes up to malini and says i know she regreats all her wrong doings.   She wants to give his house happiness.   and kamya also has tears in her eyes.   and geeta says i wish all u forget all things malini has done and start a fresh.   and all smile.   Malini smiles too.   Geeta says this is enuff.   Both families will stay together happily.   Sudersan says i m proud to be Geeta's FIL.   Kamya not liking it.   

Everyone doing kamya's bidaai.   and senti and everyone hugging asha  and vishal and asha leaves.   At night malini is crying and falls to Geeta's feet and asks for forgivness.  And geeta says dont do this.  Forget the past   Dont cry.   Your strenght is our family strenght.   Geeta syas i know u are so strong that u will keep all of us together.   And geeta says lets go rest.   And malini says one more thing i want to take care of.   And malini syas i want bhaghat family with full respect ...i want to return this house to them.   And malini says why are u looking at me like this.   and MAlini says bring them back here.   and prince also agrees.   and Geeta says no need.   Geeta says just think papa gave this house as a dowry.   And malini says no .. i dont want no dowry.   And prince agrees.  and he says i have already looked for a house.  It is a small house.   but we can all happily live together.  and neelam and jija also come and agree.   and Geeta also agrees.   

In the morning the bhaghat family comes home..and all are happy.   Dr. bhaghat says malini is no where to be seen...and malini comes with aarti thali.   and does the aarti.   All come inside.   Raghu says ur luggage should be coming soon.  And geeta syas Raghuji thank you so much.   and all thank Raghu.   then malini and geeta syas we have decided that every sunday both families will get together and eat food together.   and malini informs jija that they bought a house for neelam and jija as well.   and ten malini and family leave the bhaghat house.

Malini comes to her new house but she doesnt like it as it is too small.   and prince says we will also have a big house like bhaghats ...and geeta says not like bhaghats but bigger then bhaghats.

Malini and family come to bhaghs for dinner and asha welcomes them.   Malini says so how do i look...and Dr. bhaghat says like a heroine.   and MAlini says u have joked with me for the first time..so i will also says tht u too look like a hero.   And sudersan says can someone tell me how do i look..and malini says like a dirty villan.     MAmi tells everyone to sit on dinning table.   all sit and malini says i will eat with Geeta.   Kamya vomits and geeta says she is pregnant.  and kamya syas i dont want this kid.   i m not ready.  And malini says shut up..what are u saying.?   Love will increase.  And kmaya says no one loves me.  I m lonely.   and rahul says its ok...if she want to leave.   GO away kamya.  and malini says this is correct.   WE should behave like this with her.   I support u.  and kamya says dont throw me out of this house.   Pls forgive me.   sorry mummyji...sorry papaji.  I promise to be a nice wife and a mother. and a DIL   and malini smiling.  and goes to hug her.   malini calls geeta and asks for a hug and kisses her on her forehead.   

THE END.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Kasrana..

For today's awesome update and all the previous updates you've been doing :)

Finally..a good ending, which had to be... !
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
good ending ! thank you for the final update
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
GOOD ENDING FINALLY THANKS.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
all's well that ends well.😃 thanks alot for the update. i will miss this show.😔
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 kasrana  thank u so much for provideing the update till date
kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
everybody your welcome.   
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Finally A Good Ending For This Show.
sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey just wanted to thank you so much for all your written updates!!!!
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm..nice episode...! Thanks for posting😳