Geeta an Ideal Bahu and lousy daughter

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I was disappointed in this show so much it is beyond words. I had high hopes when the track where Raghu was introduced and the whole idea was fantastic. What happened? Instead of really following the teaching of Geeta - the book, the writers turned her into a stupid Indian Bahu who would take any crap from her in-laws and in name of Sanskars would give the in-laws free pass to do do the most atrocious acts and still make decision for all her family which would invariably let the culprit off the hook because that person is her in-law.

Who gave her the right to decide what Malini and Vasant's consequences should be?  Should not Bhagat Family know about the whole thing? Every time Geeta made decisions, it was what was good for Yaadavs and not Bhagats.  I can understand that the only reason she would not let them know is how it would effect Aasha.

After doing one bad deed after another, Malini and Vassant  and Kamya got off the hook.

In Geeta - the book, the teaching is that a person always gets the results of their own deeds - good or bad. The second teaching is that a  person should always fight on the side of truth and justice even if you have to fight your near-ones and dear-ones. When you are fighting on the side of Dharma,  you should not look at the relations but what is right and just.

I feel that this show lost its grip and charm when Geeta decided to go back to Prince the first time.
Geeta became just another chilla chalu Indian serial
What is your opinion?
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Utishma

I was disappointed in this show so much it is beyond words. I had high hopes when the track where Raghu was introduced and the whole idea was fantastic. What happened? Instead of really following the teaching of Geeta - the book, the writers turned her into a stupid Indian Bahu who would take any crap from her in-laws and in name of Sanskars would give the in-laws free pass to do do the most atrocious acts and still make decision for all her family which would invariably let the culprit off the hook because that person is her in-law.

Who gave her the right to decide what Malini and Vasant's consequences should be?  Should not Bhagat Family know about the whole thing? Every time Geeta made decisions, it was what was good for Yaadavs and not Bhagats.  I can understand that the only reason she would not let them know is how it would effect Aasha.

After doing one bad deed after another, Malini and Vassant  and Kamya got off the hook.

In Geeta - the book, the teaching is that a person always gets the results of their own deeds - good or bad. The second teaching is that a  person should always fight on the side of truth and justice even if you have to fight your near-ones and dear-ones. When you are fighting on the side of Dharma,  you should not look at the relations but what is right and just.

I feel that this show lost its grip and charm when Geeta decided to go back to Prince the first time.
Geeta became just another chilla chalu Indian serial
What is your opinion?

can't agree more