Suggestions / Comments

Having Problem related to Error:Message Not Posted - Page 2

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Anhdara13

what if the 'word' is the link for the image? because I'm assuming that's why I can't post - anything longer than 25 characters in my post is the forum code for posting an image. 

Yes that may be the reason for the error message.

Please rename the image name and try again.

Regards,
Vijay

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I saw this message while posting FB fan page link...😳
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sometimes the links themselves are really long - and then when we add in the forum code, it because even longer. I've found myself unable to post images or links to interviews or videos because of this. is there anyway to remove this limitation?
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: vijay

This error comes when the system finds any word with more then 25 characters.

Something like Thisisatestmessagewitho utspacesinbetween (I intentionally left a space between o and u else this post wouldnt have even be allowed.)

Since there are not many words that are more then 25 characters in English Disctionary which our forum members will be using so it is assumed by the system as invalid word.

Please check your post for such words.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

Bro but i m still not able to update index coz i cant separate URL link which is more den 25 characters http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1678436 now how can i do. Its work only the day u helped me and den again stop same thing happen last time.
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Anhdara13

sometimes the links themselves are really long - and then when we add in the forum code, it because even longer. I've found myself unable to post images or links to interviews or videos because of this. is there anyway to remove this limitation?

I agree with this is their any way to remove it coz when we post link its codes its not working and i have to update Fan-Fiction Index and in that i have to use link and writers name
karisham01 thumbnail
DD you are very sweet and funloveing person.your acting surb in geet.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Error message of invalid words comes while posting pictures or the link of a picture
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this is still limiting me. I cannot rename my images or change my links because the links themselves are extremely long - and hence I can't update fanfiction or other archives. please, can this limitation be removed? or at least changed so that it doesn't include links and forum codes?
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
this is a very very very very irritating thing
seriously annoys when uve taken out the time written SO much and then it doesnt get posted u seriously feel like banging ur head on the wall! :| serious! LOL

PLEASE stop this, and spammers will spam, even if they post a message after every 2 minutes, its SPAMMING. keep strict rules, but this spamming note that comes up without a reason is just plain annoying

plus PB links DO NOT contain invalid wrds but i still cant post cz the massage says so.

-_____-

PLEASE TAKE AN ACTION ASAP!
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
people like THESE should be BANNED and shown the EXIT GATE from IF!!!
why do WE suffer bcz of them!?!?!?!?!
😵