Dil Dostii Dance Promotional Siggy Contest *Extended*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

We are here with the first contest of Dil Dostii Dance section and it's noone other than Promotional Siggy Contest.

Dil Dostii Dance a show which was launched last month in April has captured lot of hearts in short span of time. But there are many who are not aware about this show. This contest is basically to promote this show/section.

RULES

• The signature size should not exceed 500 * 300 pixels.
  • The siggies can be animated or non animated.
  • Each contestant can submit FIVE entries.
  • Do Not add your copyright in the entries.
  • No Not advertise your siggies-You will be disqualified.
  • You will find the pictures in Picture Gallery
  • You can use as many pictures as you wish.
  • You can use whatever text you want but you should have show's name (Dil Dostii Dance) with it's days and timings (Mon-Thu 7 pm) in your entry.
  • You need to PM your entries to me (*Shruti*) by 26th May 2011 with subject D3 Siggy Contest.

Regards,

IF Dev Team
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
Woow , Thaanks Shruti 
Will Surely Try To  participate 
Wow Shruti👏
Thanks for this...
I'll try to come up with something😳
~jiya~
thanxxx ...
i will try to participate ... :D
would like to participate?But can more pictures in gallery be posted please?There are mainly only Kria and Riyansh pics there...HQ gang pics arent there..
There has been requests to extend the date of the contest. The last date to submit entry was 20th May 2011 which has now been extended to 26th May 2011.

You can find pictures in
Picture Gallery. Many wanted pictures of teams/gang have posted them in gallery as well.

If anyone wants to change their entry that they have send for the contest they can do it by 26th May. In the subject of PM write D3 Siggy Contest Final Entries.

Regards,

IF Dev Team
This contest is now closed. Voting will be put up soon.