•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
                                                                 Heey Guys 🤗

That's  First Topic In This Forum : Not really New Buut Anywaays 😆
I Juust Love The Way Neha Talks : She Is Sooo Cute & Damn Funny 
Her Scenes Always Turn Hilarious Just Becoz Of Her Waay To Talk & That's The Think I Enjoy The Most 🤗
I Guess Vicky & Her Are Similar Naah ?? 😆 Booth Funny In Their Style 
One Difference : Weakling & Dazller 😉 Both Will Look Good Together ❤️Dob't Yoou Think So??  

The Waay She Says : " Neha Wants Walk , Talk , Dance ...English " 🤣 
& Always When She Talks Others Say : WHO'S NEHA ??? 🤣
OMG ***That's Soo Good 
She's Also A Greeat Friend  &She Have A Great  Bonding With Kria 😃..Luv It ❤️

I ReallY Love The Concept & The Way Its Wrtten : Supeerb Drama , Cast & Storyline 👏

What's Yoour Views About That ?? 

Maria❤️
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago
hey maria🤗

i like neha!!!!😆 she is funny!!!! n i absolutely adore Vicky!!!!! 
hmm neha n vicky look good together.😳😆...btw nilesh n neha will look good too...cast is awesome!!!!! especially my kriyaansh n vicky!!!☺️

yup neha is a gr8 frnd and vicky is reaynsh chaddi buddy so u never knw when vicky will see her dance moves may be he'll fall for her and abt neha's way of speaking its so sweet I got so used to her tht sumtyms even i start talking like tht and my family members go gaga over it
:D
Maria you wrote on exactly what was on my mind. Vicky and Neha scenes are always fun to watch. I would love to see bonding between Vicky and Neha. The two coming together in one frame can leave one in splits. I remember when Vicky bumped into Neha and he said sorry and she is like dazzler saying sorry to her and Vicky reaction🤣🤣
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Maria you wrote on exactly what was on my mind. Vicky and Neha scenes are always fun to watch. I would love to see bonding between Vicky and Neha. The two coming together in one frame can leave one in splits. I remember when Vicky bumped into Neha and he said sorry and she is like dazzler saying sorry to her and Vicky reaction🤣🤣
shruti...hey sana...I really agree with yr point...they r awesome 2 watch and they have cute scenes between them so if they have a bonding it'll be gr8 2 c...& I knw we'll enjoy it thoroughly
Yup Neha is too cute..
Wat a style she has..😆
That will be so much fun seeing Vicky and Neha together..
I'm not sure about Vikki and Neha but that scene with Vikki and Kria was awesome when he tries to say sorry to her! 😆 But ends up hearing her lecture! Deviating slightly from Neha and Vikki, I think Vishakha and Nilesh? (the rapper who always says, "gimme the beat guys!") They were adorable in the little preview shown! And Neha and Bharat were really cute too! Maybe a love triangle?
love her speaking style ROFl🤣🤣
neha speaks perfect English🤣
Yeah neha is very very cute.. i loved her in DID.. she was my fav dancer.. i wanted her to wil DID 1.. And love her in D3 also...I am soo glad that she is a part of D3...