Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Rashians,

I am taking a hiatus from IFing and thought i will write a RaJi OS before i leave. I wrote a bit and then got lazy. I will post the first part today and second tomorrow. Hope you all like it. 

Part 1

Jigar entered his room to find Rashi leaning against the wall and cursing someone. All he could make out was a word kagdi. Kagdi? What is wrong with Rashi?

"Rashi, what happened to you?" He asked hesitatingly. He was not sure if Rashi forgave him not taking her side against Khakiji. He knew he can never say a word against khakiji, but he always wanted to support Rashi and love her, he did.

"Jigarji  aap?" Rashi questioned a bit surprised to find him there. She had never thought that he would walk on her when she was trying to listen to kagdi's words. Kagdi was talking to Gopi in the next room to theirs. It seems like Kagdi will be sharing the adjacent room in their suite and leave Ahem Bhai and Gopi alone in theirs. Why can't she understand that they also want some privacy? All her hopes were shattered the moment she saw Kagdi and Gopi here. Now she can't even shop and on top of that Kagdi is not even allowing her to have any kind of  fun.

"Why Rashi, cant I come to my room?"  Jigar asked in a teasing manner

"No Jigarji, nothing like that. I thought you were in Ahem jiju's room talking about your business deal."

"Rashi, I am just kidding. Isn't it great that we got this deal? They were really impressed with Gopi bhabi" He told her excitedly.

"Jigarji, are you here to talk about Gopi?" she asked sulkily. "I have not been able to do any shopping because of Gopi , I have to wear her sarees and '."

"Rashi, I was just'" He felt bad for her. He wanted his Rashi to always smile but it seems he is failing. Rashi is always complaining.

"Rehne de.. rehne de'"

Just then Gopi and kokila came out of the other room.

"Jigar, I will leave Gopi at Ahem's room and come" Kokila said after giving a rude look at Rashi.

"Jee Khakiji'"

"Jaishrikrishna devarji' Jai shrikrishna rashi ben" Gopi greeted them.

"Jai shree Krishna Bhabi" Jigar greeted back but Rashi just nodded her head.

Kokila and Gopi went out of the room.

"Rashi, we will do one thing. When khakiji is asleep, we will go out and shop as much as you like. You can also wear your jeans. What do you say?"

His attempt to make her happy was indeed a success as Rashi's face lit up and she hugged him in excitement. A shiver ran through his body.

"Oh thank you Jigar ji" She said still hugging him. He was about to embrace her when she withdrew from him a bit awkwardly and looked down. He smiled. He couldn't wait to take her out but he had to make sure that khakiji sleeps by then.

Kokila came back.

"Jigar, I am going to call it a day. I am really tired and want to sleep early?

"Jee khakiji'" he said, his heart was racing at the prospect of spending time with Rashi.

"Jaishri Krishna khakiji'." Rashi said elatedly.

Kokila looked at her suspiciously.

"Jaishrikrishna! Jaishrikrishna Jigar'. Make sure your wife get up early tomorrow"

"Jee Khakiji" he agreed, "Jai shreekrishna"

Kokila went to her room after giving Rashi another look and tugging at her Pallu.

"Jigarji, lets lock her from outside" Rashi whispered.

"No rashi' that will be wrong. We will just lock the main door. Anyway Khaka always says that once Khakiji is fast asleep not even Tsunami can wake her"

They laughed at the Joke together.

"Acha Jigarji' I will change and come" Rashi said. He nodded his head smiling.

Rashi went to the cupboard and took out her Jeans, a corduroy shirt and her favorite yellow cashmere jacket.

"I will be right back" she told him and went to the dressing room.

Jigar searched his wallet for Cash and his credit card. Thank God, he had enough in his account. He sighed!

Ok, thats the First part...  Sorry i'm really a very lazy writer!

Edited by Jake-neil - 12 years ago
A Rashi story before ur judaai from IF...we can't expect any less...good beginning...aw8ing the next update...๐Ÿ˜Š
that was good jake  jigar  is easily influenced ๐Ÿ˜†
cant wait for the next part 
Edited by fanbidaai - 12 years ago
very nice jake...that was wonderful...plz continue soon...
wow Mone very good awaiting for more๐Ÿ˜Š
Jake, this was absolutely a pleasure to read

I like you you stuck with Jigar's Joru Ka Gulaam nature๐Ÿ˜†

I can't wait to see how Jigar actually wooes her. And whether it will work or not. So waiting for that second part

Yuks

As you know I am not a big RaJi fan, but you are a great writer. I loved this.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Fantastic Jake! You will be missed very much!
Jake your story kinda just brightened up my dayy please continue soon ! :)