Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: achieve1

yea.. =/  ...btw, did you have any time to look up any other potential organizations we can contact? ..i still want to keep this running...and hopefully AICHieve my goal of bringing D sir here .. =)

i tried searching again but i couldn't find anymore =/ and i am still waiting for mayuresh's response..hopefully it comes soon 😆

Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

I have been trying to AICHieve the goal since Idk when! :( I miss my D and dhinchaks already..don't know what we'll do without them for a whole year! :[
This is too hard to put up with. I wish I wasn't watching DKS regularly..at least I would have something to look forward to that way! ;(

aich
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pimp

i tried searching again but i couldn't find anymore =/ and i am still waiting for mayuresh's response..hopefully it comes soon 😆

what response?! you asked him if he'll come? :P ask him if D will come too! 😆

what response?! you asked him if he'll come? :P ask him if D will come too! 😆

I asked Mayuresh to come on tour because YOU, his biggest fan arey dying to meet him! Feelin' freee 😆
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm sure there are, I mean NYC has a huge Indian population, and I already know one of the members here who is a fan of D Sir and lives in NYC, so yeah...😊
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pimp

I asked Mayuresh to come on tour because YOU, his biggest fan arey dying to meet him! Feelin' freee 😆

You said MY name? what on earth? you're a locha..I don't even like Mayuresh! 😆 DDD KO BULAOOO!!!!!!!! you're a traitor pimmpster!!! we wanted D..aur tune mayuresh ko bula diya! 😆
achieve1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i wonder what D Sir has planned for the future...is he gonna continue with his D Virus academy or try and get into more choreography for bollywood films...or maybe he's just gonna work with Geeta... who knows...😍
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

You said MY name? what on earth? you're a locha..I don't even like Mayuresh! 😆 DDD KO BULAOOO!!!!!!!! you're a traitor pimmpster!!! we wanted D..aur tune mayuresh ko bula diya! 😆

🤣 I'm happy if Mayu comes, but I'd be thrilled if D comes!! 
achieve1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
update:

So after sending numerous emails to people all over Zee Networks, finally I got a response from Zee's Response group:

"Thanks for your mail which has been directed to Mr.Pankaj Bagrecha our events manager who will get back to you"

In a way this is a good thing, because now they directly sent my message to Mr. Pankaj (who I've mass emailed over the past month lol)..but he never replied to me, but maybe now he might look into it... 😃