Any D Sir fans in NYC? - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

πŸ˜ƒ If D sir ever comes to New York, the first thing I'll do is say "look there D sir' and then while he is looking I'll snatch his passport away and hide it so he can never go back...πŸ˜›

🀣 Don't you dare do that before he meets me. You can dream about doing that after he meets me..πŸ˜† I am going to get him into the city..and start the rallies and chants..his 1000 dance classes..woo woo.. and I shall introduce him to the world of IF and make him more savvy..so that he can talk to his fans..what say guys? 😎
Originally posted by PimpJuice

Veggie sushi pan hoy che! πŸ˜›

Oh and i shall become his certified paparazzi, ow oww.

na na you're gonna break your cam outta excitement..I gotta search for someone else to take over this job..you gotta be in front of the cam not behind it..remember? :P

I think a video would be more appropriate in such a scenario-Rendezvous with DDD DSir
BECAUSE all the pictures would seem to show people in motion..everything blurry..too much screaming and all going on..trust me, I have it all visualized in my head..

ANKIT, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO REACT WHEN YOU SEE HIM [other than stealing his passport LOL]? πŸ˜ƒ
Immma make him try some pasta..and lasagna..woo woo..I wonder if he'll ask me 'yeh kya locha hai bhai..sab kuch saath mein milake sabsi mandi banadi hai' πŸ€£ that would sound more like a D thing to sayy..AAIICH. πŸ˜³
you guys are crazy 🀣 someone forward this thread to D-sirr!!!!!
My goodness! I read through all those pages 🀣 I'm now seriously wanting to go to NYC to see if D Sir comes there 🀣
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

My goodness! I read through all those pages 🀣 I'm now seriously wanting to go to NYC to see if D Sir comes there 🀣

naww I am going to get him to come to me, or detour his plane..πŸ˜† unless someone is feeling FREE enough to sponsor me to NYC..😎

I need to be there to AAIICH with him. Our rendezvous has been guaranteed by the mystic forces. ☺️
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
P.S- I think I am going to tell Dsir to sponsor Jeetu Rutu to get them with him, and convince Manish also..that would be a ROCKING Dhinchaak meeting. HONESTLY, IF THAT EVER WORKS OUT, I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THEY ARE  TAKEN TO THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS PLACE AND TREATED WELL! I guarantee! πŸ˜† I will ensure that they get fooltoo fatakly entertained..so much so that they decide to take me with them..πŸ˜† 

HEY PIMP, wanna contribute in my plan to make sure they announce us to be officially part of their "team"  and probably take us with them? :P ☺️
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
Jeetu's coming too 😲 You cannot plan anything without Jeetu's biggest fan (ME) being there 🀣
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

P.S- I think I am going to tell Dsir to sponsor Jeetu Rutu to get them with him, and convince Manish also..that would be a ROCKING Dhinchaak meeting. HONESTLY, IF THAT EVER WORKS OUT, I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THEY ARE  TAKEN TO THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS PLACE AND TREATED WELL! I guarantee! πŸ˜† I will ensure that they get fooltoo fatakly entertained..so much so that they decide to take me with them..πŸ˜† 

HEY PIMP, wanna contribute in my plan to make sure they announce us to be officially part of their "team"  and probably take us with them? :P ☺️

HEY what are you talking about? 😲 We've been officially (and aichfully) stamped as members of their "Team" .. since day 1  😎 Recognize.
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Jeetu's coming too 😲 You cannot plan anything without Jeetu's biggest fan (ME) being there 🀣

Sorry tulip, but I reserved Dsir and Jeetu.. since auditions times..hahaha you can share a bit of jeetu with me if you want.. ya know just because too much of Dsir sharing is going on.. I need someone to grab on to all by myself! 🀣

YEAH MAN! I shall see to it that I get them dhinchaks to come. πŸ˜ƒ