Shweta Gulati's Fan List - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by roopalgupta

and i right now don't have any other idea to promote her...do u have any ideas?

now only nadii can help us yaar cause we dont have any idea how to promote her n ya not all fans have visited this place do u think we should pm again to every one
hey roopal shweta was there in sahara show kuch apne kuch paraye i dont know that 
Originally posted by muni-loveAN

now only nadii can help us yaar cause we dont have any idea how to promote her n ya not all fans have visited this place do u think we should pm again to every one

i have messaged some users who are a fan of shweta but are not in the list and not even show any interest...and thanks to your friend list which helped me a lot in it...but still there is no response from them...if u can then do message them...i think they will listen to u...and ya i think we should pm them again when her fan club is established here...
Originally posted by muni-loveAN

hey roopal shweta was there in sahara show kuch apne kuch paraye i dont know that 

mee too was not aware of it...but before creating my blog on her and facebook page on her i just went through google and find out the complete list of her shows...

i have messaged some users who are a fan of shweta but are not in the list and not even show any interest...and thanks to your friend list which helped me a lot in it...but still there is no response from them...if u can then do message them...i think they will listen to u...and ya i think we should pm them again when her fan club is established here...
ok whenever u open the her birthday blog do pm me i will send to my friends too
Hiii guys...😃.
Ive some cute pictures of shweta...check it out!

[QUOTE=ANrucha]Hiii guys...😃.
Ive some cute pictures of shweta...check it out!

[/QUOTE/]

Thanks a lot for the pics... i will surely add them too...
Oh and one moree...😊

Originally posted by ANrucha

HOPE YOU LIKE THEM...😳

ofcourse i liked them...i was not having any of her pics from jigar ma badi aag hai...thanks a lot for it...

Thanks a lot for the pics... i will surely add them too...

hey I thought thanks was a bad word! ðŸ˜‰

😆😆