Thendral Monday 9th of May 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the wonderful update Theiva... πŸ‘
Definetely not a bad start...πŸ˜ƒ

I doubted if N and L will get caught and go unnoticed...atleast GP noticed them...pity him, cud not do anything but just took his wife not to complicate the issue...Ippadi oru appa ku ippadi oru son..ippadi oru DIL...Appdi oru GW sammanthi...appadi oru bro's daughter...all fate...πŸ˜›

ROFL Theiva...i too thought if she was going to grab a kuthuvilaku but a broom stick...the fight was funny though...the yello t-shirt is sentimental for the team i think..whenever there is a fight TA is wearning the same t-shirt...πŸ˜†..How I wish someone gift her a kuthuvilaku for somereason...best bodyguard for her..πŸ˜›

ROFL...the way he came to fight and got a nice dharma adi...and good J and K came for his support. Usually hero comes from sky..here hero's frnds come from no where...The way J and K lying outside the house was funny...lol...πŸ˜†

and best dialogue..."Did he awake by seeing watch's face..." by Kanagu...good one and the way he told that was funny too...πŸ‘

So APD dter has started being a problem to T and as always TA is not beside and his frnds too..

But she wd be just enquired but not arrersted for the case as it is more illogical...lets see...😍
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Theiva Akka!!πŸ˜ƒ

Today's episode was nice except that salsa dance by Nithesh & Lav.

Lav looks awesome aam😑...Lav & Nithesh thinks that they are jodi no 1...what a kodumai🀒. They are not dancing but doing jumping exercise in the name of danceπŸ˜•...Nithesh dad didnt even get much shock as we expected...its only me who stared @ screen whole time seeing their super duper dance🀒...

One thing is sure here...after this trip to Madurai TA is not going to leave Thulasi alone for any reasons🀣...Its like problems invites her when TA is not beside her...same with Vel's track and this...but but but thank god Mr.TA didn't try to wipe Psycho's tears when she cried just like how he tried to wipe APD's today🀒.

APD 😑...suicide panna she got TA's house aa?...she came all the way to TA's house to kill her self?...poor Thulasi. Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Thanks Theiva for the fast update!

I am disappointed that Lav MIL did not see her new avatar πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . Good atleast periappa noticed it. He will surely bring this matter at the right moment.

Very cute TA/T scenes. It was very sensational when TA said that it is the last time he is leaving her 😳 .

Wow! One tight slap Thulasi gave APD husband. TA came on right time. Looks like Joseph is not the stalker. This APD should be thrown out. How can she commit suicide while staying in someother house 🀒 ? Pavam Thulasi, some how managed to bring APD to the hospital I think as kanagu phone has no charge πŸ˜• .Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Thanks theiva for the update😊.Lav already spoilt by her mother now  nit and his friends will teach her all bad habits in future. This perasai girl will also do that as she is already addicted to this panagara life.
This periappa has done a great mistake by selecting lav as their DIL.paiyan asapattan engurathugaka panna kudathu periappa unga kudunpathuku etha ponnu Thana par gala neenga😑😑.  
I really feel sorry for periappa coz he used to do everything after thinking wisely… But he has done great mistake by selecting lav as his DIL.  Periamma did not saw them...Sigh Periappa will talk to them politely and will advice them to behave properly. But this selfish idiot will ignore his advice.🀒😑 Nalla kudumpa valgaiyai illaka pora lav.Un allivuku UN ammave Karanam
 Coming to …TA cute asking thuls if he should go to Madurai. Poi than aganum Ta now TA will learn not to do much social service.Omg what a slap from thuls… thuls took a stick and beat that people thuls neeeya??

Now thuls is ready to face the rowdies in future she can face GW&C probs...K&j are sleeping on the floor outside the house was good to watch…so I don't think they are the spy. May be the entire job &Madurai trip is planned by psychoπŸ˜•
Thanks Theiva for a super quick update. Thoroughly enjoyed today's episode. Kuttima kicked some butts today!!. Go Kuttima!! Nice to see her confident and even giving strength to TA. I felt sorry for TA today and hope he gets his Bank job soon. I am confident Tul will handle the police. She has seen worse. The 2 freinds JO and kanagu were amazing. They were so sweet protecting Tul.
As for the selfish queen all I can say is "Alpatthukku Pavishu vandal artha rathrila Kudai pidikkum"..Hope periappa makes Nit and lav swet for their keep. He should give Nit some sales job where he h s to roam around in the Chennai heat and Lav should be made to do all the house work and some office clerical work in his company when she has some time after house work. That is the only way to thirutthufy these 2.
Thanks Theiva for the lovely update! πŸ˜ƒ I loved their goodbyes for trip... too cute 😳 The sandai was too funny as well... but the epi was awesome!

Originally posted by shubba

I doubted if N and L will get caught and go unnoticed...atleast GP noticed them...pity him, cud not do anything but just took his wife not to complicate the issue...Ippadi oru appa ku ippadi oru son..ippadi oru DIL...Appdi oru GW sammanthi...appadi oru bro's daughter...all fate...πŸ˜›

🀣🀣🀣🀣 shall I continue for u... Ippidi oru GWkku... ippidi oru son (TA), appidi oru DIL... that is also fate... how wonderful it'd been if TA was born to periyappa and Nits was born to GW... πŸ‘

hmmm.. excited to see wat will happen tmrw!
Thanks Theiva!

Was a good episode. I didn't like the monday episode, but this one was just awesomeee. Deepak acted with alot of passion, u cud see it thru his eyes.. πŸ‘ even tho there was no touching, kissing.. it was truly v special... πŸ˜³

TA answered what I said 2 days back... he won't leave Thuls for any damn job overseas..πŸ˜† and he answered a qn we had for soo long.. velai ilaama romance mattum pannuvaana nu πŸ˜›

Btw, what were Nits and Lavs trying to do???? Any idea anyone... πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Like you all said, periyappa will reveal it at the right time...

Stupid APD, u cud have gone with ur hubby and committed suicide, why on earth in T's hse 😑😑 I seriously think she's acting, def Charu's plan
Thanks Theiva for the nice update. πŸ˜ƒ

Sigh...how saaad that Lavanya and Nit did not get caught by Periyamma...it would have been a super scene if she had seen them πŸ˜’.

Awww the second part was nice and cute with T&T πŸ˜³. One day separation ke ipdi naa...psycho and GW should have heard these dialogues...sigh. They only get to see their fight and that is why they keep planning to separate them πŸ˜•. Thulasi's slap was nice πŸ˜†. Hubby and wife maari maari slapping APD's hubby πŸ˜ƒ. It was funny how Thulasi took the broom stick to help her hubby πŸ˜³. But this time she forgot about Kuthuvilaku, but she should chase out psycho and her Sothai using it πŸ˜ˆ.

Awww part three was nice too, TA did not care about being beaten, but wanted to save his Thulasi πŸ˜³. And Joseph and Kanagu were cute and nice too. Thulasi did call them Anna...awww...πŸ˜ƒ. Again me T&T fan did not like TA wiping off the tears of APD even if he did not touch her like Ranu and Sandu told...sighh πŸ˜’ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†, but psycho ku pannatha varaikkum sandhosham! πŸ˜›
Thanks for the Update Theiva akka!!!

Ippo dance romba mukiyam!!! Cha  Nit mom her son and DIL dance-a paarthu irrukonum!!!

Awww so sweet scene!!! So cute!!! But you have to find a job!!!
So sweet, cute and lovely dialoge!!!

WOW Thuasi!!! Romba periya muneertham!!! Kollakaranneya thorathi pudichavaa nee!!! Really super scene! Okay fight scene illai but TA Thuls-aha fight panninathu and thudichathu!!!

Kanagu and Joseph are really great friends!!!
WOW Kavalkarangal!!! Love Kanagu's funny dialoges!!!

OMG stupid girl!!! TT house vanthu suicide panni irrukura unn appa summa irrupana??!!!! Poor TT!!!